The Sexists Are Right

It's all downhill from here folks, I'll admit the newest episode wasn't that bad. It always starts this way, watch as it literally turns into GOT and other useless tv shit that netflix watching cat ladies watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEuw2mgLRuQ
twitter.com/danharmon/status/891939833467228160
youtube.com/watch?v=uDIMVA3QvKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry you're afraid of women user. Maybe get out of the house and socialize a bit and you won't be scared of change.

>/r9k/ btfo

>silly catchphrase has a deep meaning
Flintstones already did it

The new episode was better than most of season two

I thought you liked that joke when they did it about "Yabba-dabba-doo" in the comic

What kind of person is willing to put this much effort into shitposting about a cartoon

People who watch cartoons.

Oh god, what have they done?!

Yeah, it is so bad. A show that has a female writer and is still funny and did not shove feminism down our throats. Oh the humanity. How will we ever get back from this dark place? Everyone upset might as well kill themselves.

Yaba Daba Doo is actually a war-cry Fred's unit used during the conquest of the lands that would be Bedrock

Yeah, it stayed exactly the same because she has a vagina.

Throwing a vagina-celebration because some chick did her job to standard is straight cringe, though.

>Sup Forumsmblr

No, it wasn't. Yaba Daba Doo was their coping mechanism for their PTSD.

I wasn't afraid of women until I started dating them.
The worst beating any guy ever gave me is nothing compared to the way a woman stomps on your heart when she's done with you.

You can't prove people complainin aren't ghosts

t. MRA

l o s e r

at least we're no longer pretending what this thread is about

Reminder that this season gonna be garbage

Apparently pointing out the show was good and the feminist alarm the gaslighting morons are doing is unwarranted is now Sup Forumsmblr. Grow up you cancerous faggot. If you are dumb enough to dislike something due to a bitch writing it or drawing it, with no other reason, you need to KYS, quickly, before you procreate.

>no link
I'll assume it's FAKE

Fuck off Jessica, after what you did I'm not getting back with you, I don't care how much you stalk me.

Well i dont know if it was female writers but the past 2 episodes have been the unfunniest rick and morty episodes to date.
So let that speak to you.
>Justin Rioland and Dan Harmon
youtube.com/watch?v=gEuw2mgLRuQ

You sound like a buttblasted woman.

Beta cuck detected.

what, they hired writers simply because they're female or who happened to be and the journalist is a faggot?

>he bought into the alpha-beta meme
And /r9k/ to boot.

My little sister watches cartoons and doesn't even know what shit posting means

>"We participated in a genocide, Barney"
And as the other user pointed out, it was a phrase they learned from a counselor to deal with their PTSD

I don't know how to feel about any of this...

>Part of that renewed creative energy, Harmon says, came from a gender-balanced writers’ room, the first in the show’s history. “We had that for this season and I thought the results were really good because it meant that both the men and the women could increase their attention on Beth and Summer [Morty’s mom and teenage sister],” Harmon explains. In a room of three men and three women, “nobody represents any gender because if nobody outnumbers anybody else, then nobody’s an ambassador to anything.”

>“When you have a mixed room, it’s not about the women going, ‘Here’s a bunch of secrets about women,’” he says. “It’s more about everyone being freer to just pitch randomness. So the result is you see cool stuff happen with Beth and Summer this season.” It’s an ideal that most TV writers’ rooms have yet to try to achieve.

This seems pretty reasonable.

Stop making these awful fucking threads you cunt.

so we cant discuss Rick and Morty now either huh. We're losing new shows to the boogeyman every week

The Flintstones comic is great, great stuff. Lots of funny parallels to modern issues (kinda like the original series but with a LOT more gall to call attention to stuff) and a few moments where things get too real.

If only it worked that way.

>who brings their children to an invasion

Invaders who plan to stay.

Whatever you do don't have a negative opinion about women ruining things either!

Oh... Oh no. I had high hopes for season 3. I thought he'd get his head out of his ass and season 2 would be the blip, or it'd be one of those shows where only every other season is good. But that sounds just terrible.

Just... Please tell me that they're not going to make an interdimensional cable 3. 2 was some of the worst TV I've ever watched. I don't care if you """justify""" it by saying it was a meta-commentary on how sequels always suck.

Isn't this just damage control for Roiland or someone saying that they didn't give a fuck that there weren't more women?

>People wondering why it's shit

So the worst is yet to come

idk bro, that sounds like something you're trying to remember. I just google shit to look smart in a thread full of people yelling about articles they didn't read.

People damning the show for having a woman writer are dumb, people praising the show solely for having a woman writer are even dumber.

>sexists were right

I don't see any evidence of that.

I love how both sides have so little self awareness that they dont realize there two sides of the same coin

that's retarded. What even is the point of making this comic about the flintstones to begin with?

people who post on /r9k/ and Sup Forums and Sup Forums should be iplocked to be only able to post on those boards.
The quality of the rest of the site would improve dramatically.

> he's still gonna watch every episode anyway

Not an insult

>gaslighting
I didn't think you were tumblr at first and agree with you, but you're definitely tumblr (doesn't make you wrong). Let's reserve this word for people who are actually undergoing psychological abuse, not turn it into a no-no word that makes people side with you purely based on emotional appeal

>I hate people who disagree with me! They must be from other places!
Look at this faggot.

At least the two feminists that wrote the shit episodes are early in the season, so the finale is gonna be great.

Still sad they had to throw away two good episodes to satisfy dan the cuck feminism angle.

>IMMEDIATELY going downhill after episode 1
Why

>look up jessica gao
>writer of "take my wife"

this shit can't worse, can it?

Also a couple Annoying Orange episodes. But she did do Mighty B and a couple Barnyard episodes. I'll have to watch them to see if I should get my hopes up or start crying now.

>season 3 taking so long
>"fighting going on in writer room"
>dan and roiland make a statement that its just about the quality of writing and nothing personal
>roiland started his own game studio and a new show on fox with Hirsh in the style of R&M but without Dan

really makes you think.

Does Harmon get aroused by ruining everything he does? Even back on his days at Channel 101 he ended Laserfart in the most "please cancel this" way possible.

haha how can R&M ever recover?
btfo

twitter.com/danharmon/status/891939833467228160

>and a new show on fox with Hirsh in the style of R&M but without Dan
It's not with Hirsh, it's with Mike McMahan. Hirsch's new show hasn't gone anywhere yet.

I think it might be with Hirsch, I might be wrong as you said though. They had an interview with him and Hirschand they brought it up and it sounded like they had joined forces on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDIMVA3QvKk

is that why the episode felt super compressed and was about emotions instead of Rick being a huge dick?

I noticed she only has a couple of episodes for everything. Is that normal? I don't really know how the process works, but I always thought writers tended to stay with a series.

>"Who brings children to an invasion?"
Lots of people did. Germanic migrations were all about that during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd centuries AD. Celts took their families to battle with them often as wel.

>people watched interdimension cable 2, get schwifty, and look who's purging now and decided that adding women to the writing staff in season 3 is what made the show bad

>robot rick/morty

I kinda want an animatronic FNAF style episode now.

It went from bad to worse.

>men write sci-fi concept
>we get cool shit like the time stopping fuck up episode, giant heads coming to Earth for a contest, universes taking advantage of each other for fuel supply, etc

>women write sci-fi concept
>we get Mad Max 4 ripoff planet and PICKLE RIIIIIICK XD

from screenwriting.io:

Television seasons are written by writing staffs, not a single writer. Individual episodes will have a credited writer — the person who actually penned that particular script — but the plot of that episode and the season as a whole are constructed by a room full of a staff of writers (known as the “writers room”), under the direction of the showrunner.

This room does not only write, but also produces: they cast, hire key crew members, have input into set design and the show’s overall feel — everything a producer would do, both for individual episodes and the series as a whole.

While the writer for any episode will be credited with a typical writing credit, the entire writing staff will be credited as producers for every episode of the season. These different producer credits correspond to what level writer they are — where they fall on the pecking order.