Will they recast him?

Will they recast him?

Why, what happened?

Why, what happened?

No.

JW said that characters like Daredevil, Luke Cage may be recasting in the MCU future movies.

I don't see why.

>JW
?

he's blind.

Daredevil can see.

Iron Fist needs a complete re-do by someone who isn't scared of comics.

Joss whedon
It stands for Joss Whedon, user

S2 will have a new showrunner. Hopefully they will budget more time and money for Loras to actually train this time.

How does Joss Whedon matter in this?

Jewy Weinermeister

I met Finn on Saturday, he's a really nice guy, you can tell he's passionate about the role

I wonder who's behind this post

for the MCU, sure

Probably JW.

Then it just doesn't need to be on Netflix.

But JW doesn't work for Marvel.

Yeah, awful actor like this need to go

IDK if you're serious but Colter's skeptical attitude towards the character and comic book universes in general was part of what made him such a good Cage

What's with Sup Forums and its inability to comprehend what Joss says? First Agents of Shield thing, now this, are you trying to turn into a meme?

What he meant is that if need be, they can try to recast characters and compared it to James Bond, like Tony Stark can be changed like James Bond, Marvel just might try it, even if RDJ is a tough act to follow.

They've already changed actors for differrent character numerous times, like Don Cheadle got to play Rhodey since Iron Man 2 and no one batted an eye, or Fandral.

>hating on Cage made him good Cage
Nice logic Sup Forums.

Can't they just recast or kill Danny? The damage is too much at this stage.

What didn't he like about Cage?

>I was so against it, I revisit the feeling I had, that first initial look at the character, trying to figure out the research and the character, who this is guy this, and I'm like, 'I don't want any part of this.' I couldn't think of anything that I didn't want to do more. I didn't want to do anything physical, a role where it relied on power and all the stuff like that. And also, I didn't know how the character would be written, I didn't know what this character was going to be like. It just seemed limiting. I just thought, 'What could I do with this?' I hadn't seen any material yet. The idea of the character made me cringe. Everybody has an idea of how the character is going to be, and I'm like, this is how I'm going to do it and this is it, take it or leave it. I'm not saying that's what I said, but I felt like if they were to try and push me in a certain way, that I would've walked away from it. There was only one way that I thought this character should be portrayed that I wasn't going to compromise on.
He hates Luke Cage, played himself on camera and everyone just rolled with it.

He hates Luke Cage who stole Fantasticar to invade Latveria to get his 200 bucks from Doom.

Jehovah witnesses

That doesn't mean the show and his performance didn't suck shit through a straw.

It's not fair that he's a poster boy for hate.

You try looking good in a mystical martial arts superhero show run by a guy who hates mysticism, martial arts and capes.

I personally thought Finn had a decent chemistry with Jessica Henwick and whoever was playing Davos.

>He hates Luke Cage who stole Fantasticar to invade Latveria to get his 200 bucks from Doom.
well he was never playing that luke

That's the point

Hopefully, and also not a cis white male this time

Where and when?

He didn't know what Luke he was going to play and he hates original character.

Yet retards still think Luke Cage is anywhere near close comic accurate, Sup Forums needs to leave.

But the character is a cis white male, we have Jessica Jones and Luke Cage for the minority quota.

How dare the cis white character be played by a cis white actor

For real though, Cage has barely ever worked as character until recently. From an outsider looking in, Cage is just a stereotypical black dude who punches shit REAL hard. I can understand why he was reluctant to take that role until the script came in.

Fuck off Sup Forums, Cage was crazy popular when he first appeared, hit hard times when blaxplotation wave faded and became a fan favorite with Iron Fist when they paired them.

I can't tell if this is bait or genuine anymore.

The happening is kino

>kino
You even posted specifically to comment on live action movie.

Why is Sup Forums allowed?

I love how they kept that daredevil looking the wrong gag going for so long.

MCU has always ignored the tv shows. Why would they change their minds now?

So JW is working for both Marvel and DC? I thought he was done with Marvel.

I know this is bait, but I don't care what race. I just want someone that can fight and act.

Soon he will control all your favorite comic book properties.
Can anyone stop him?!!

Not his fault, all production was rushed as fuck, you can't really get buff in a month, at least without getting really awful stretch marks.

holy shit didnt even notice that

thats amazing

what a bunch of dicks his friends are for not telling him

Who gives a fuck what Hack Whedon thinks

Women are a minority?

He had 2 weeks.

>implying women aren't most overlooked and underrated several billions part of humanity

kill yourself faggot

this shows how you dont anything about Cage beyond surface level shit

>I didn't want to do anything physical, a role where it relied on power and all the stuff like that

the worst part of the entire quote. no wonder the action scenes sucked.

jeez I thought the guy died or something

>For real though, Cage has barely ever worked as character until recently.
If you mean bendis' version, it works far less, like anything he writes. He may seem to have become more popular because he was spammed across a lot of books. ...like any of bendis' favorites.

I'll admit the recent Power Man and Iron Fist version kinda worked, but blaxploitation badass version is best one.

>He hates Luke Cage who stole Fantasticar to invade Latveria to get his 200 bucks from Doom.
t. Sup Forums poster thats only knows about meme images instead of actually reading comics

Was blaxploitation ever a bad thing? they were moslty badasses who got bitches and took shit from no man. Normally had a cool way of speaking that no one other than black guys ever could, and dressed well.

Who wouldn't want to be that? It's look being racist meant all black people were cool bad asses.

It's a popular moment of that character for a reason because Luke Cage specific villains suck ass

Not only was he a horrible Cage, his character hardly had anything to do with Luke Cage. "Harlem's black Captain America"