Finally get Spidey back

>Finally get Spidey back.
>Have everything to make an Spidey movie that rivals Raimi's first two.
>Shy away and make one that is only better than TASM.
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lc2QG0iT8Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What went wrong?

You decided to leave Sup Forums and shitpost on Sup Forums instead.

I'd rather watch TASM 2 as the only Spidey film for the rest of my fucking life than this piece of shit.

Sick burn bro. What was your favorite spider man costume? Cosmic spider was pretty dope. Spider verse punk rock is a close second.

Fuck off already.

They made it about MCU isntead of being a spiderman movie, Cpt A,Iron Man,Hulk and Thor all had their own stories with very little mention of other heroes, meanwhile this movie was all about Tony stark and avengers.

Idk I'd say it rivals Raimi's first two.

Edgy.

Alright, that's it. I've fucking had it with you asswipes. This was the last straw. Godfucking dammit, there was nothing wrong with the movie. It was good. yeah, I'll say it again, kid. It was GOOD! Fuck you, there was nothing wrong with it, why do you continue to tear it apart thread after thread, I am so fucking sick and tired of seeing all this hate and disrespect toward a movie that I genuinely enjoyed. I've tried to ignore it, but you sick dick biscuits just have to continue! Shit me in my mouth I hate this board, go kill yourself or I will, you son of a lobster cunt

SM2>SM:H>SM>ASM>SM3>ASM2

Because it wasn't a Spider-Man movie and lacked all the things that made the character popular in the first place.

Not really. Not at all actually. Tasm2 is infinitely better than homecoming.

That the movie was made by a board room of execs and it shows.

Fucking Raimifags are even worse than Snyder kinofags

Tobey Maguire is a talentless fuckboy who can't act for shit

This. They weren't concerned with making a movie based off the popular comic series. They were concerned with making a movie that would be marketable. It's literally live action Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.

Is it the same guy making these threads every day? Fucking kill yourself please, we already have enough autism with the Gwenpool spammer.

>why won't people worship muh MCU

>Finally get Spidey back

No Marvel Disney just backed it. This overall was still the horrible brainchild of Sony's Amy Pascal same as Emoji and Ghostbusters 2016.

If anything its failure is at the hands of Sony more than anything else.

>Is it the same guy making these threads every day?
Yes.

Fuck off with your cheap MCU shit, Raimi Spiderman is is the only capeshit movie close to TDK trilogy qualitywise.

>This is what Raimishits actually believe

I'll admit that this wasn't as good as Spider-Man 2, maybe not even as good as Spider-Man 1, but I really enjoyed it in it's own right.

At least the Raimi films didn't have Peter constantly uncharacteristically sucking Tony's cock. I remember bashing the fucking out the Raimi films, but compared to this garbage it looks like a goddamn panel for panel adaptation.

Is this the birth of a new pasta?

It was a great film, nothing went wrong.

Go back to Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums hates it
>comic fags hate it.

So that means you're either from Reddit or Tumblr.

It pandered to a very small minority while alienating the majority of its fanbase. It should be huge in india tho.

The new actor they have to play Spiderman sucks dick holy shit.

Biggest problem is how homogeneous Marvel films are. Why they are adding more variety to both story, style and directing is beyond me

I liked it and you can't stop me!

best adaptation so far in my opinion. Raimi movies were awesome but Tobey was not convincing enough as a teen. Homecoming has a better peter parker, but made too many changes to the casting for characters that are integral to Parker's story. Most people didn't like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc2QG0iT8Aw

How many of these threads are you dc shills gonna start?

>best adaptation so far in my opinion.
Nigger what?
>Homecoming has a better peter parker
Are you fucking high?

>pajeet is gay for Pete
>pajeet is a manlet
>pajeet is constantly getting shit on by Peter

People who think Spiderman s character begins and ends with RAIMI (who is a hack)

Are the same as the old entitled farts who jerk off
To donners superman

c'mon dude. Tobey didn't look 14 FOR SHIT. He looked creepy acting as a kid and had a resting pedophile face when being nerdy or silly. Garfield, while looking younger, was way too stylish, well dressed and "cool" to be relatable as Parker. Holland is the best so far.

>Tobey didn't look 14 FOR SHIT.
That's because Peter isn't a high schooler, he's a college student. As a Marvel intern you should know Peter wasn't in highschool for that long.

>Tobey didn't look 14 FOR SHIT.
He wasn't in highschool dumbass. Peter was hardly in highschool in the comics. God I hate this meme.

So the deal as I understand it is that Marvel gets to include Spidey in the Avengers and MCU, and Sony gets to have the profits from the solo Spidey movies. Sony is not doing very well regardless in their movie franchises. James Bond and Spidey are all they really have and Bond is not really looking too good. Why would Marvel give a fuck about how well Spidey does when it's Sony who stands to fail? They get to be in charge of the story anyways and tie it into the MCU which is what the fans of the Avengers want. But what do I know.

This is now pasta

1st was good. 2nd was great. 3rd was a clusterfuck of a dissaster except for the one scene where Peter fights Harry face to face. Shit was tight.

fuck you I liked it

That's because you don't realize that it's based heavily on Ultimate Spider-Man and not Amazing

USM was full of guys like Daredevil and Nick Fury and even Tony Stark telling Peter that he's just a kid and he needs to stay out of the way and let adults handle shit

>inb4 "who cares Ultimate is shit"

>its a homecoming thread
>instantly flooded with mouse shills

Perfect storm of Disney idiocy trying for mass market appeal and Sony idiocy trying to be hip with the kiddos.

Nah, you're just trying to make MCU fags mad or you dont know shit about movies.

>Adapting Ultimate
>Not the infinitely better canon that has more stories to work off of and better character development.
And that's supposed to make the film good?

All the fight scenes were good in 3 in all honesty.

>Implying there would be anything wrong with that.

Nigga, Tom Holland is a S L UT

>Nick Fury
Appeared once every 10 or so issues and basically disappeared until he died and Peter didn't his cock anywhere near as much as he did Tony's in Homecoming. Peter acted like his main motivations were still the same as they've always been. Nick Fury was a mentor and in no way Uncle Ben's replacement because they were too afraid to refer to death in a way that kids would notice.

>Tony Stark
Hardly said more than 2 words to him until well over 100 issues in. And again, even when he took him under his wing he still acted like his main motivations were guilt and responsibility and not impressing him even if the idea was to make him a full-fledged hero.

>It's the same "It's Marlel's fault that this movie sucks, totally not Sony, totally not a biased Sup Forums shitposter no sir" thread.

Let's be honest, we can both play the same game but we all know Amy Pascal is the issue, not the Marvel team.

Then again, do I have to remind you she grenlitted fucking Emojis?

Would you defend her?
Seriously?

bland and forgettable. Raimi actually had a voice and it showed. Marvel wants to play it safe and hire paint by number directors

Honestly?
Marvel's stupid fucking "We want Peter to be in highschool" mentality.
He's spent most of his publication time as a young adult. This highschool Peter shit needs to stop.
The fact that kids fucking love Batman, Iron Man, Cap, etc despite them all being in their fucking 30's+ is proof that you don't need to make Spider-Man a fucking teenager just for kids to relate to him.

People want to watch Spider-Man, the superhero who wins against all odds using his own intellect and old resorts to team-ups when he has no other choice.

Not Spider-Boy, Ironman's fanboy sidekick.

>Homecoming is better than TASM

Couple reasons.

Sony wanted Iron Man in the movie more than anything, thinking RDJ was the recipe to success, so Disney probably agreed to make the movie revolve around Stark

And then Feige probably wanted some moments in the movie from the comics he wanted a lot, not caring how they got done, so he forced them into the movie despite it being way too early for it, and it did not work.

Spider-Man 2>Spider-Man>The Amazing Spider-Man>Spider-Man 3>The Amazing Spider-Man 2>Spider-Man: Homecoming

Well I feel like some may have been put off by how he was presented as an immature Spider-millenial (Sony pushed HARD the millennial aspect.) and that may have shrunk the audience a bit.

I'm sorry, but did Homecoming already got out of theathers? Oh, that's right. The screenings aren't even over yet. In fact, it's only half of it. Does not having more money than SM3 at half its theather exposure count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when Homecoming's run is still on? Homecoming is still being played right now and it has been the best movie in the MCU for how many years now? It's playing at the same time as one of the worst movies in the DCEU who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of feminism. But you know what? Itstill fucking sucks. Homecoming is one of the best fucking movies in the MCEU , they went 120 milliom at the opening and would of beaten recordsl if Mary Jane wasn't a feminist. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Homecoming beats Raimi movies and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Wonder woman got only 3 million at the weekend when it needed 10 to pass Civil War. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Homecoming topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the movie because it is good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking movies on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I don't know how anybody could like ADHD fanboy Peter Parker with a Justin Bieber voice who can barely do anything without asking for help and constantly sucks up to the Avengers.

I've been a Spider-Man fan for longer than you've been alive, most likely.

Homecoming was probably the film portrayal of him and his life that felt most authentic, despite all the racebending - which wasn't even really something that mattered at all in the end.

It wasn't as good as SM2, but it was a very good film. Literally only people who are myopically butthurt about identity politics shit or Snydershills think otherwise, and most of them haven't even seen the film, they're just parroting Sup Forums memes.

>Most people didn't like it.

Nah, a handful of people on Sup Forums don't like it.

It's actually got an overwhelmingly positive critical and audience reception.

Are you trying to get street cred here because that's a dumb way to do it

Go read ASM 1-38. Go read Ultimate. Finally, go read Roger Stern ASM and ASM 267. Then delete yourself off the internet

You know he did join the Avengers, right? And he was on the FF for awhile.

Nobody reads here. Go read ASM #1, the second story...all y'all complaints are super weak, based off of half truths and poor historical knowledge of the character

Nigger he was well into his adult years when he joined them and he was on the shitty B-list version of the team anyway. And as we stated countless times he only tried to join the Fantastic Four in ASM to get paid so he could help support his Aunt. You know, the major fucking point of teen Peter?!? Something this film doesn't have?!? Fuck off, we all know you're the one who doesn't read the damn books.

Yeah I remember Peter's fat asian friend from ASM 1-38 and Ultimate. I also remember him being Iron Man lite in those books too. I also remember Peter giving up on being Spider-Man because uncle tony said no as well

Wait, are you talking about where Peter wanted to join the FF but they told him to fuck off multiple times only for Peter to fight them and leave.

user he was talking about how OP implied this was a good movie, retard.

>but they told him to fuck off multiple times
Not even. Peter literally just broke in, beat the crap out of them, then asked for a job. Then when they said they had no money he threw a fit and left. Teen Peter did not give a single fuck.

Go read the post I applied to genius. Just because he was trying to make ends meet after Ben died doesn't make him an inherent loner.

You guys want specific verbatim callbacks to the comics. Ok they're not there. But the themes are. You need to read again, sadly you didn't get it your previous go-around

Yeah they took Miles friend. Great there's no way this could possibly feel like Parker from the comics. Oh my God.

That spider bite really saved the lives of everyone who ever even looked at him funny.

your reddit is showing

An intellectual
Thank you

I'd put SM over Homecoming but otherwise...

...this.

You're pulling shit out of your ass. There are literally no themes from the story you referenced in the movie. Stop bullshitting you pathetic faggot.

>That the movie was made by a board room of execs and it shows

How exactly does it show? Because it sure as hell isn't as soullessly corporate as fucking ASM2.