You don't like Domino in Deadpool 2? What are you racist or something?

>You don't like Domino in Deadpool 2? What are you racist or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rut_-YgJYw
youtube.com/watch?v=lc2QG0iT8Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=xq7aKw-lNzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well one way or the other, she's getting WHITED

>What are you racist or something?
Yes
Eskimos are subhuman and need to be genocided

>I like to make race baiting threads to call drama and push an ignorant agenda

I want them to suck my dick together while I shout out "SNAKE EYES BITCHES"

Talk about doing the character completely wrong not even the hair is right!

Deadpool 2 is gonna suck. The first one only succeeded because the studio finally caved in and let them do it with creative freedom. Now that it's turned out to be a high-grossing franchise they're gonna ruin it.

this, they already miscast Cable

Janitors do your jobs

Being black doesn't really stop her from having the same color scheme.
I suppose they'd be afraid it would be "white face" or whatever?

I don't like her hairy pits.

Where do you see hairy pits?

In her general axilla region.

yeah, someone needs to teach her what a razor is

That's a shadow

I'm less concerned by the race change and more by the fact that her costume and makeup are just fucking lazy and boring as shit. It's like they just stopped at painting the spot on and called it a day. She could have been literally any race and still had the inhumanly-blue-white skin, and instead of the black spot that could have been the one part where her natural skin tone shows through.

This just screams "we didn't really give a shit and don't think anyone else will either, so we're putting in the absolute bare minimum of effort here".

unfortunately not, other pictures of her have her with hairy pits too

Nigga, are you blind? Yes, it's in shadows, but you can clearly see the hairs.

Post them?

As long as she gets the bleach skin, I don't care. If they pussy out, I'll be annoyed. This IS Deadpool, so they probably could get away with it.

Honestly I like it.

Often race swaps in comic book films are for characters where the adaption takes away their distinctive costuming anyway. Here, at least, they're recognizing that a race change changes aesthetics and doing something interesting by inverting the colours.

I'm bias though I'm into chicks with afros

disgusting

>As long as she gets the bleach skin, I don't care.

user, she's not getting the bleach skin. This is her final look.

They didn't even inverse the colors though. The opposite of stark bluish-white isn't "light, skin-tone brown".

and yet, you know theres somebody out there whos getting off on it.

Really? Lame. Does a 5 dollar showing slightly hinder sales or does it still fully count. Will determine if I just see a camrip or not

How does Batinthesun do better?

youtube.com/watch?v=2rut_-YgJYw

If it's racist to hate afro's...well...

There's a lot these guys do better, at least costume-wise. Not being embarrassed to death of the source material or having an agenda helps.

not a fan of their deadpool, but The Joker is SO cartoony it's great

>Can even invest in some body paint and a hair straightener
They could used a fucking black actor and it wouldn't make a world of difference if they just made her spend a little more time in make up.

See

>implying they wouldn't make a joke about making a character black for diversity in the deadpool movie.

this guy gets it

>Heimdal
>Mary Jane
>Domino
Who else am I forgetting that the kikes blackwashed?

I suppose that guy in Daredevil? Not that I really care about "blackwashing". I say as long as it is a good actor, go for it. Unless it really doesn't make sense storywise.

Make afro smaller/change it to the classic pixie cut and we're good. The luck manipulation is the most interesting part about her, and Beets is hot anyway. The big afro just seems kind of tacky. I do like that her eye that's in the circle is a different color though, that's a pretty neat addition.

There was Johnny Storm in Fant4stic

>not all black skin with white make up if there gonna make her black

For what reason man.

I actually love this.

Between this and "Totally Not Mary Jane," we get to see just how shameless Marvel Comics is when it comes to movie synergy.

X-Men characters are obviously at Fox, but that hasn't stopped the comics from catering to them to a degree.

Speaking of Daredevil. Kingpin in the Daredevil movie.

yeah but that one was GOAT. And honestly, I'm ok with Idras Elba as Heimdall, he's a great actor and I like him in that role

>Comics Domino gets whammied by Mr. Negative and has her color scheme inverted to black-with-white-spot.
>Also starts wearing her hair an an afro for whatever reason.

>in no time at all fans and writers alike will just treat her as a black person, like Psylocke being Asian
God I hope so.

If X-Men comics are just gonna be garbage forever, they could at least provide a few unintended chuckles.

And deal with a shitstorm cuz they made black actress white?

yeah they really should have cast Kiera Knightly

Just the hair and the spot please. Just fix that, please god.

nope, still bad. That fucking fro is NOT Domino. And the face is really ugly

This is what I'm talking about, just straighten her hair now and she'd work just fine as Domino

Also make her shave her armpits for christ sake

>Take a character whose whole motif is being literally white with a black dot over
>Make her brown

Michael Clarke Duncan was pretty much the only actor alive who had a perfect body for the role
Both him and D'Onofrio were great though

Normally i dont like black washing characters, but damn id fuck her

>Wearing inhumanly-white clown makeup with no basis in real world skin color except maybe among dead people is making a black actress ethnically white.

Michael Clarke Duncan would be a better Barracuda tbqh

Her face is fucking gross

same thing that happened with Homecoming. Lots of people dislike change, and are already used to see a character in a certain skin color. I don't share that, but whatevs. like this guy says. Way too many liberties regarding cast
youtube.com/watch?v=lc2QG0iT8Aw

The afro is still balls, but holy fuck is that an improvement.

You know SJW's would lose their shit over it regardless, and that's the exact audience Marvel keeps trying to appeal to for some reason

I want to fuck her face

They pissed and moaned about Gamora, and guess what? Nobody cared, least of all Marvel.

Idris Elba was the best thing about the first two Thor movies.

They can't win, since instead we're seeing Sup Forumstards lose their shit and take up space with multiple threads about this.

Her character has actual bleached skin though

Gamora was a green alieum at least.

no one cares about a green alien being a black woman or asian

Domino should have been Morena Baccarin.

Is that Van from Atlanta?
Her rack is very nice.

To be fair they at least made Gamora green.
Domino's name is because she's black and white like the most popluar version of Domino, Here you have some white with brown and the name Domino looses its meaning.

She's still black and white. I think its kinda funny. This is the first blackwashed character I'm okay with.

That's the only pearl necklace anyone is going to give her.

Black people are the only people that apply for a role and wouldn't do anything to actually look like the role.

lmao nice

Why the blackwashing? Domino is white.

>Retarded afro and little white eye spot

I thought Reynolds was supposed to be a fan of the source material.

This.

Would have actually been better if they would have cast a darker black actress. At least her name would still apply

Ahem

>Literally black with a white patch
>mfw seeing people buttblasted about something so blatantly taking the shit out of them

Fuck it that's hilarious. Don't know how you can reasonably call yourself a Deadpool fan if you can't laugh at yourself.

>>First film does legit casting
>>Second film "OH shit! We don't have enough black characters! Better make the new characters we add black!"

Every time.

I liked her in Atlanta

>>First film does legit casting

ffs she isnt even black but a mulatto

why are Americans so afraid black skinned people?

it starts with an r and ends with an ism

for me its the hair and the eye , i don't care about the skin color.

radicalism?

realism?

If its white, you didnt do it right

youtube.com/watch?v=xq7aKw-lNzE

How long before they turn her black in the comics?

Can someone shoop her hair straight?

If they did their jobs they could not push Swaglord, sorry, Swagfag's agenda. Never will happen as long as it is causing racial drama.

Just going to leave this here.

No, fuck off
Don't give Netflix any ideas

He's playing Roland in The Dark Tower, so why not Geralt?

fresh oc.

>Umm no, sorry, I'm NOT going to sit in the make up chair for 5 hours to be painted...white
>Nu uh, no way! I'm not cutting my hair or having it styled in any other way
>Ok guys, I found some white paint and smeared it one eye..I'm not doing anything else
>"Looks like we found our Domino for Deadpool 2!"

>fantasy book/game based on medieval times
>black people
No.
Also Roland should've been white, it's part of the story in the books