John Cena Cast As Lead In Transformers Bumblebee Spinoff Movie

comicbook.com/movies/2017/07/31/john-cena-transformers-bumblebee-movie/
>Cena joins fellow lead Hailee Steinfeld in a film that centers on the fan-favorite yellow Autobot. The cast also includes Jorge Lendeborg, Jason Drucker, Abby Quinn, Rachel Crow, Ricardo Hoyos and Gracie Dzienny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82ANkjVEpYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay. Am I supposed to be angry?

nobody's gonna see it

i think its a sign of how desperate they are for it to sell well

everybody's going to see it, they saw all those others ones, why would it be different this time?

> Travis Knight, who directed the stop-motion movie Kubo and the Two Strings, is helming the new film

I think they're doing that john cena meme about not being able to see him.

Cool, he's a good comedic actor

I know i'll be hated but I don't think I've cena better actor for this lead.

at least it seems attrition has caught up to the series and people are losing interest.

got real confused for a second

"I wanna be The Rock too!" Is what I'm getting from this

AND HIS NAME IS--

Eh, you get the point. Sounds good though. This might be worth seeing after all.

damn, give me Superior starring Cena already

Because no one can see John Cena!
Am I right or am I right?!!?

fucking memes goddammit

I'm wary because the idea of a Transformers Cinematic Universe makes me feel nauseous but seeing a name other than Michael Bay who's done some great stuff before helming this gives me a little hope.

Shut the fuck up, you complete waste of space. You ugly degenerate retarded stupid moronic cum guzzling piss gargling feces sucking chode munching tripfag. DIE

I love you too, man.

>movie meant to appeal to young boys, featuring character who is popular with young boys, casts actor who is popular with young boys
This is an absolute outrage.

as a dc fan transformers are getting a good director and i am worried

The Last Knight is a flop

I don't understand the John Cena meme in the slightest.
It just feels so forced.

Not forced, just old at this point.

>I'm not a part timer

I swear to god, I will pay for a ticket if John Cena is playing himself and has at least two forced scenes where he gets into a wrestling match with the bad guys.

To quote DCEU fans, "it underperformed but it's not a flop".

>bumblebee
>fan favorite

Literally nobody likes Bumblebee

He's the second most popular Transformer behind Optimus to the general audience.