Gwen thread

They kind of a cute couple.

>Gwenfags
Disgusting. This is now a Felicia thread.

Disgusting

I miss when she was fun. Fuck Dan Slott, that shitty hack fraud.

Too slutty for me.

I'm tired of that fat ass ruining everything.

Is that Stacy? Not digging that design.

agreed, that's why I never dug Felicia

Has she even done anything notable recently?

Its Spider Stacy, y'know the one with all the suffering.

Gwen was an attention whore who only liked Peter because he was the only guy who ignored her constant advances.

Shes a kingpin like crime boss for supervillians and is now zipped up

Oh, but the woman who cheated on Peter with Norman Osborn is a beacon of purity?

She's got some good stuff where she's less slutty, like Marvel Knights Spider-man.

Unless you just don't like her design in which case I can't help you.

>race mixing

Disgusting

She's trying to kill Miles. So at least there's something good she's doing.

Did he do something noticeable in the past? Beside being Spider-man stripper?

Oh sure I know that I just mean all I've seen her do is hang out in Silk's comic and be mean to Peter/Miles. She hasn't DONE anything.

No. NO FELICIA STOP.
Bendis will kill you before you kill him.

She became a detective. Mayor assistant. Had a neat character arc where she went nutter. After getting over Spider-Man as a love interest she started to fall for Peter Parker. She was God tier in Marvel Knights.

Both of them are spider-people.

Peter is race mixing with cats, mutants. and aliens.

>Zipped up
Elaborate

Bye-bye cleavage

>Always race mixing shit with a ww/bm

What do you expect? It's Bendis' fetish.

I want to ship Miles with ironheart to make this joke.

>high school boy and college girl

My fetish.

It's Bendis but let's be fair, other couplings don't trigger anons that much. Plus Miles is already mixed and therefore doesn't count as bmwf

>Gwen looks the same age instead of several years older

Way to ruin it.

I can't wait for venom gwen.

disgusting

Come on, at least throw in "degenerate" this time user.
ayy

Silk needs to go die.

She haven't done nothing in the comics except be in a team book.

All the spiders except for Peter, Kaine, Ben, and Miguel need to die. Symbiotes get a pass obviously.

>All the spiders except for Peter, Kaine, Ben, and Miguel need to die. Symbiotes get a pass obviously.

Oh, You are one of those people. No worry why peter parker is forever in high school.

Because multiple spider people muddy up the water and take away what originality the main character had.

Bullshit, You allow clones and spider-girl and MJ.

Bendis probably forgot about this crossover already.

I'd be fine with Miles if Peter were allowed to grow the fuck up and serve as a mentor for the younger spider.
But he's not. Peter is forever stuck as a manchild. For fucks sake, did you read his dialogue in the new Spectacular? A meek little shit asking a teenage girl for her autograph like she's somebody he should be idolizing instead of the other way around.

Or how about Silk's book? Acting like a beta male trying to crawl out of the friend zone while a stuck up bitch constantly treats him like shit for being there for her.

Don't get me started on how he acts around MJ when written by both Slott and Bendis.

If Peter is just going stay a pathetic and awkward loser who keeps failing at life even when the world is handed to him on a silver platter, what point does Miles serve?

>You allow clones
Different case entirely.
>spider-girl
Makes sense in context of the story. Since Peter's powers are genetic obviously it would carry down to his children.
>and MJ.
Powered MJ is the only thing I don't like about RYV.

The different is Bendis does it so that he doesn't appear as a secret racist. Lucas while he does get a bad rap is a man of fine taste.

Eh, You got some points there.

Maybe it is bendis trying to write ulitmate spider-man in 616.

Silk got surprisingly saved by Robbie Thompson. Her origin is still utter garbage.

Enjoy Normans sloppy seconds then.

Eh, both of them are sluts.

The difference is though that Felicia started to date other guys because Peter wouldn't smash her. Gwen was just straight up a slut.

Spider-Cuck, Spider-Cuck,
Likes to watch while his girl gets fucked
Can he peek, from his web?
Take a look, in his shed.
Get out!
There goes the Spider-Cuck.

Felicia moved on to other men because Peter wouldn't be with her.

Gwen took the goblin dick while still technically in a relationship with Peter.

>while still technically in a relationship with Peter.

It feels OMD but with gwen.

No. OMD was completely out of character. Gwen would pull some retarded shit like that. It's why she's worse girl.

>It's why she's worse girl.

And also why this thread is now about breast girl.

>interracial propaganda
>even if its hispanic he is black
Into the trash it goes.

>No. OMD was completely out of character.

It is.

Oh no. I'm out of intrusive watermark pictures of Black Cat. I only had a few on my phone.

This pairing really makes me feel like they want to replace Peter with Miles, I don't know why. Maybe it's a kind of projected jealousy when you see an ex move on?

I wonder if he has a big dong

There's a running joke about Peter Parker having a big ass, and I think it would be pretty funny if Miles was the penis version of that

Marvel doesn't. Just Bendis. He's been trying to push this "It's Miles' turn now" narrative for years.

Considering how he's eventually been turned down by pretty much every girl he's shown interest in, I'd say the opposite is true.

It's kinda the feeling that Miles is more loved in universe (a LOT of characters states how Miles is a nice guy in general), while Peter is seen as stupid and inconvenient.

Compare to peter parker, yeah. That was years of quiping and insulting his enemies/friends

Only in recent years though. After shit with Carnage and the JMS run Peter became pretty respected. The only reason why Marvel writes him like this is for shitty synergy.

>"It's _____'s turn now"

Christ if that isn't the problem with so many of these Marvel legacy heroes. I have no idea why most of them want to get into heroics other than "It's my turn! We're new and different and not like you old people!" Like every x-men generation but with the pretentiousness of modern identity politics as sword and shield. I think Kamala actually quoted the Quran in a way that was relevant to wanting to help people, but why do the rest of these kids go out there? Peter did it because power/responsibility, Steve was always chomping at the bit to do his part, T'Challa is always trying to protect Wakanda from forces outside and within, Thor had to learn some fucking humility so Odin put him in the body of a cripple. Do the kids themselves have a reason to be doing what they're doing or is their motive entirely from a meta perspective of making those diversity quotas?

Nova did it because he wanted to be a hero like his dad.
Miles did it because he wanted to be like spider-man and he was peer pressure to do it.
Asian Hulk did it because wanted to help banner and other people.

>Miles did it because he wanted to be like spider-man
Miles did it because Ganke told him to.

Then he's not really black then he is user?

Yeah, That is why i mention "peer pressure into doing it".

Ultimate Gwen is still best Gwen.

Why is it so hard to break off a relationship with peter?

Selling your soul to the devil?
Fucking a grown-ass man (who is also your enemy).

Ive come to resent the name Gwen in Marvel comics.

Sauce? I like this artstyle. Is it the same guy who drew that pic of Power Girl at a drive thru with the soda between her boobs.

Drawthreads.

But who drew it?