Welcome To The Wayne

Five episodes released, what is your opinion on the show so far?

Links:
>Web pilot (6 episodes)
mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW

>TV series episodes (S01E01-05)
mega.nz/#F!NAwSCCYT!U6bISn4TjnI12NDyiwLzww

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GRtpL
kidscreen.com/2017/07/27/welcome-to-the-waynes-new-tv-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this show

I like it a ton
Love the serialization, characters, and world. Animation isn't the best but this is more of a writing-driven series and it is good enough to get the job done.
I'm more excited for it than I've been for a new show in a long while

>implying it isn't a fucking Genderbent Gravity Falls rip off

They even have the random symbols everywhere to denote a conspiracy/mystery hidden in the show

To be fair the similarities are pretty obvious.

I will say that Olly is, so far, a better sibling than Mabel ever was

>Gravity Falls created the mystery genre

I find Mabel more tolerable as a boy and Dipper more appealing as a girl.

I never implied anything you illiterate bogart

Nice, we should focus on the hidden message. So far the most important in my opinion is the last one.
imgur.com/a/GRtpL
>"Jonah and Harvey '79"
Some user in the previous thread posted a pic with new voice actors for the show, in which Mr. Timbers is called Harvey.

I don't see the shitty romance subplot GF had, I don't see the equivalent of Ansi, and I don't see any equivalent to Wendy, Soos or the Stans.

So it seems to be like GF but Dipper is split into two characters, one the everyman protagonist and the other the paranoid conspiracy theorist

This will probably be the best thing airing on Nick for a while

I like him so much and I don't know why

>has psychic abilities
>voiced by Master Shake
>treats Ansi as an equal

It's kind of obvious why he's so likable.

You're right, I hope he gets to appear frequently, because he adds charm to every episode he appears in.
Also, I want to see his powers developing, it'd be fucking great to have him levitate other objects.

Go Home Vailskibum

Jesus I hated that faggot, he was partially responsible for the bad reputation this show had, because of his shitty video

I'm gonna check out the new episodes and see if they can change my mind about this cartoon, the first was nice but I still didn't like the artstyle enough to become hooked
if this time it's different I'll let you know

Ok user, I understand your position.
I think that this show could have been more famous if the artstyle was better

This show is fun and I'm enjoying it.

And all the people who are pissed that its apparently a ripoff of Gravity Falls are fucking idiots. The show is similar, anyone denying that is a fucking liar but its got enough character of its own to stand as an independent thing.

Also, Gravity Falls is done. There won't be any more and it ended over a year before this show premiered. Even if this show was intentionally made as a ripoff of Gravity Falls its not going to take away any viewership or attention from a dead show that Disney didn't even put out any good merch or DVD's for.

Whats wrong with wanting more mystery themed comedy action shows?

Nick learned from Disney, and turns out Welcome to the Wayne is getting merch.
kidscreen.com/2017/07/27/welcome-to-the-waynes-new-tv-world/

I've only seen the pilot and the first 2 episodes, give me some time to catch up

I thought he was a 40-something munchkin the first time I saw episodes 3 and 4 until I rewatched the whole show( liked it more the second time btw)

>FOP gets cancelled for this

FOP was already a rotten corpse, there's no loss here.

So, if the show does get a proper ending rather than just being cancelled, I wonder who the final endgame villain will be.

In FOP or in the show that the thread is actually about?

Because who gives a shit about FOP?

This show, obviously. Nobody gives a shit about FOP anymore.

I know, isn't it great?

Well we're only 5 episodes into WTtW so far and aside from the Spy from 8I we don't really have any consistent villains.

So maybe her bumbling goons manage to pull some shit off or it turns out that her organization that she is spying for will show up later?

Those would be my guesses based on what little info is available.

>I wonder who the final endgame villain will be.
The main girl character, if we're going by the way of Gravity Falls.

Same lmao, I thought he was a manlet guy. I wasn't prepared for a chubby vampire hunter jewish shota.
Wendell was kinda a dick and a slight villain in episode 5. He was intended to take Andrei out regardless of the consequences, he even shoved Ansi aside and fought with Olly.
What if the spy exploits this and turns him into a bad guy?

Who can guess at this point, I think this show will develop a lot over time and Nick seems to have enough faith in it that a season two seems inevitable (heck even Harvey Beaks had a decent run despite the network seeming to have never given a single shit about it) and by the time that's done I'm sure the spies in apartment 8-I will be small apples.
My main prediction: shit's gonna get crazy

Saralina does seem a little suspicious

I kinda want her to pull a Mabel and go into a mental breakdown because of the guilt

I don't think Sara's dumb enough to accidentally cause the apocalypse

At least some poster is saying it was an accident instead of turning it into some thing where Mabel deliberately ended the world for no reason, as opposed to giving a fancy snowglobe that no one had ever told her anything about to an ally who promised to help her.

>A show past its prime that was dying even more with each passing episode is replaced with a cute slice-of-life mystery show
Sounds like a fair trade to me.

But at least NuFOP gave us milf Chloe

Can we not have this fucking argument again? I haven't seen anybody say that Mabel causing the apocalypse wasn't an accident, don't try to start shit for no reason

Saraline's only crime is being an /r9k/ femanon in the making

Normal, boring option: The spy
Kino-tier option: Olly

the fuck is kino?

I don't know the words you kids use now.

Are there girls in /r9k/?
I think Leif will turn also into a robot.

Sup Forums meme
german word for movies
basically just means "quality"

>you kids
Fedora spotted

>Are there girls in /r9k/?
yes, some claim to be anyway
Despite a lonely upbringing Leif loves himself too much to posess the requisite depression and self-loathing
Nobody is that smug and doesn't get at least a little bit of pussy

Wouldn't Olly be more likely to pull a Mabel?

Nah, Olly is smarter and kind-hearted than Mabel, he's basically Saraline but sillier.

Which is exactly why she's the perfect candidate

>silly character causes the apocalypse by accident

That'd be too obvious

2bh I'd rather have no one pull a mabel just so people would stop comparing this show to GF

Unless it's Ansi

Well, seeing as now some girls have a nerd fetish, I guess Leif is gonna get laid.
And Saraline will be his first time

>Don't trust Molina

>Ansi is the big bad
we're gettin wild nao

I too want to see a 7-year-old girl have a guilt-driven mental and/or emotional breakdown

New eps when

September.

But I want them now

If they dumped them all now you'd have to wait 1 yr+ for season two
Sometimes a steady diet is healthier
but yeah I can't wait for more either

That makes sense

This look like shit lol

Thanks Spongebob channel.

How would you react if this turned out to be unironically true?

I agree, there is no way this show would even become half as popular as GF with that shit artstyle.

Lmao kys

Bruh

I can't imagine the turns his character's arc would have to take to arrive us at that point but sure, if the writers can find believable means to make him go full fucking Walter White that would be amazing.
I do love the real, sweet and cute and spergy Ansi though

>full Walter White
I don't see a child being able to orchestrate 10 murders in two minutes while in prison.

We are talking about a show where a 7 year old girl behaves like a college-aged woman, some 10 year old boy moves spoons with telekinesis, high-tech toys exist as well as SCP-tier monsters.
So, Ansi behaving like Walter White isn't too crazy.

This fucking nigga

I don't really like it. The character design is pretty ugly and I don't like how they're doing a mystery show, but the mystery isn't subtle. Like there's just weird shit happening in broad daylight and people don't seem to notice. It does also seem to have some influence from Gravity Falls. At least with GF, the setting was normal looking on the surface.

Okay dude, this show can't be everyone's cup of tea, I guess you have your reasons.

Haha you have shit taste if you actually like this tripe.

>no pic related
Not worth a peek.

>this children's cartoon character acting like a drug kingpin isn't too crazy

digging the oversized military jacket

she'll be a cool chick when she's older

There's a character who's kinda like a male version of her, if you want to stretch it

That's gay.

Not enough girls with comically long hair, but other than that looks pretty good

I hope we keep seeing new cool shit in every episode
A lot of cartoons like this eventually fall back on the same characters and locations because they run out of ideas and budget.
The adventuring and exploratory fun is one of my favorite parts of the show so far and I hope they can keep it up.

Gravity Falls rip off with an ugly ass art style. Will probably get canned faster than Harvey Beaks.

>This will probably be the best thing airing on Nick for a while

>implying that's not The Loud House

go to bed Misha
TLH is unwatchable if you're mentally over the age of 10

Is this bait? I'm genuinely not sure

Well, Misha thinking the show is shit is the final push I needed to watch it. I'll check it out then come back.

just start with the pilot
it's the only time you get character introductions oddly

you have to go back
>>/trash/

>TLH is unwatchable if you're mentally over the age of 10
While WttW is just plain unwatchable.

Go to bed Misha, you have to fap to pedoshit in the morning.

Straight user over here:
Who the fuck is Misha?

the insecurity in this one is over the roof

Brown pedophile tripfag who has bad taste in cartoons.

So Shake and Carl are in it, will we see Frylocke somewhere too?

bump

>93 posts
>23 posters
Nice "fanbase" you got there.

Smaller the better, otherwise we'd be autists like your fandom.

>still 23 at this post
Nice asspained samefaggotry.

I want these guys to do lewd things to eachother.

Basically that's what most people want.
Also, they act really gay towards each other

Some pedo spic obsessed with fucking subhuman mongrels.
At this point, no one should give such a degenerate faggot (you)s because it's obvious his views on the world are as irrelevant and retarded as he is.
Also, Loud House became unwatchable, they made one of the girls a dyke just to score brownie points and win over Tumblr. The rest is mediocre writing and shitty episodes.

>what is your opinion on the show so far?
It's interesting, funny and the characters I thought were going to be annoying aren't actually annoying. I love mystery cartoons and this is another one that seems to be going places. My younger siblings and I loved Gravity Falls and we're getting into WttW just as fast.

Also, Ansi is best boy.