youtube.com/watch?v=fcYlvUiZuQA
youtube.com/watch?v=bTbuBx-5Ps8
youtube.com/watch?v=KuQXiN2YuoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PVtzCO7C6Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i remember that show.
It was garbage.

This french dude

Barely seen it. I've some show called Brady's Beasts, though...

i remember him it was the best thing in chanel 11

>that episode about a demon who becomes an angel
>that episode about the good sister who is cursed with puking snakes every time she talks

I dare you to name a more chill opening
youtube.com/watch?v=2usKp5vHcFo

whatever happened to sport cartoons? i hate how we have fat fucks like steven as protagonist nowdays

How come it's always the normie mean blond girl in these types of shows?

My nigga.

>that episode where all the lil bean's friends die

Was their last name poe?

what is this

the director was one of my animation professors

"Les contes de la rue Broca" a french animation based on a book written by Pierre Gripari with some weird tales.

Do people really not know Mac n' Tosh?

Les contes de la rue Broca

youtube.com/watch?v=A3IVxr48u70
youtube.com/watch?v=fcYlvUiZuQA

>holy shit i forgot one of the guys the little devil helps go to heaven mentions that he is in hell because he killed his wife

Pierre was based

I've only seen one other person on this website reference this show

>I remember this show there was a episode were a prince fall in love with a mermaid when he's a kid and marry her when he's like 16
My first introduction to /ss/

This cartoon was my childhood, but i'm sad that it was forgotten by everyone.

I've seen Sup Forums threads about this show.

good, because this cartoon is awful

I remember watching one episode in Fx

They were making a movie and accidentally burned a church or something

Pretty sure that was the first and last time they aired it

the girl looks like Marilyn Manson

That's nothing look at this episode
youtube.com/watch?v=bTbuBx-5Ps8

>A guy has a contrarian wife
>he gets tired of her shit and literally sends her to hell
>weeks later he regrets it and tries to save her
>he ends up saving a white haired demon
>turns out white haired demon met the wife in hell and he hated her too
>white haired demon helps the dude get new hot wife and money by helping the dude fake exorcism inreturn for saving him

and that's pretty much the story the wife stays in hell, later the dude and the demon meet again but the dude lies to the demon by saying his ex wife is coming back from hell and the demon decides to run far away

I really liked it, but I was also a thirteen-year-old Burton fag at the time.

Edgar and Ellen are sorta like the budget version of Pugsley and Wednesday from the 90s cartoon.

E&E isn't that good, but I still have a soft spot for them.

Why are there like 4 of these kinds of threads up right now?

I have literally never seen anyone talk about this.

I only remember the strange opening.

Stand pack, niggas

I remember seeing the shorts every now and then on nick/nicktoons and thinking that they were more like lame Kablam skits. I was honestly surprised when it got its own series. Even when it came out nobody really gave a shit about E&E. It is quite possibly the most unremarkable cartoon ever made, only tied with which is just a thing that existed.
Also, Teamo Supremo had three fucking seasons. How the hell did that happen?

>Mark Hamil played the evil clown villain
I feel so bad for Mark, he can only get roles as Luke Skywalker or evil clowns.

I hated this piece of shit so much

Holy shit I've been trying to find the name of this shit for years. I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't find it and thought it was only my imagination.

Dio looks really weird there.

There's this really obscure short cartoon I remember watching when I was around 3-4, but I don't remember the name at all and I kind of hope another user knows about it? It was about these 2 tiny green bug people who were in love, and the boyfriend is murdered I think. There were also cat police who arrest a rat burglar at the end. Pic related is my vague recollection of one of the characters.

That's a pretty good drawing user! She's a real cutie. I hope you find your cartoon.

I miss this era in Nicktoons channel having their own brand of experimental shows.

Now it's hours of spongebob and fairly odd parents with live shows in there for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=KuQXiN2YuoQ

Thanks! I'll be lucky if I do find it, it was on this untitled dvd and might have been from a different country.

Pretty cute bug girl, sorry I can't help you.

Never mind, I actually found it. Though it mostly consisted of me putting in key words and randomly clicking around a few Chinese videos I didn't understand until I found what I was looking for. It was from an episode of a show called Black Cat Detective. Also, it got really distorted by my memory, sheesh.

I hated those guys

I watched Nicktoons Network enough in the mid 2000s to never forget about all of these

this show made 90's internet awesome to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVtzCO7C6Is

I remember really hating that cartoon back when i was a wee little kid.

Why the fuck do they wear PJs? Was there ever a time they didn't?

Remember this too?

i watched that in FX, for some reason the show made me feel depressed. In a good way.

Aw shit I feel like I remember this

I remember a time where my family had gotten its first 'big screen' tv, as well as digital cable. I suddenly had nicktoons and I'm guessing I got it at the best time possible because tons of unique/bad/great shows were on it all the time.

Corneal and Bernie, all the little shorts, Making Friends, Not only that but you had a great mixture of old Nick shit, like As Told by Ginger, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, etc.

Plus it had Avatar marathons all the time. Its because of nIcktoons that I re fell in love with how fucking good the show was in my later teens after seeing it and I guess it not leaving that huge of an impact when I was younger.

God why did it have to change. It started showing live action stuff, just had the fucking current nickelodeon shows airing all the time. Like what was the point, why have a separate channel airing the shit you air on the main channel? Was it not making money?

Man, I might even go as far to say that Nicktoons, during its prime years, was possibly my favorite cartoon channel ever.

Every one saw it on fx? I saw it in IFC...

That show was actually pretty funny.

>YOU'RE FIRED!

I remember those shorts had a pretty rad guitar intro.

im mexican

Often feel like I was the only one in the world who watched this short on TV

I swear Nicktoons is like the club for these types of shows.

It was terrible and for some reason my neighbor loved it, and would always tell me e wanted is own pet alien

Hi pan, hows the channel going. I really liked the last video about the rubber band people

they're all so good tho

Oh how I miss early to mid 2000s Teletoon

And on that note...

super cozy

im happy about the lack of r34 for this

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

This was my favorite show.

Uuummmfff Wednesday in Tish's out fit, yes please.

I am so tired user. Please don't.

Nigga this was my childhood.

>Sup Forums says they love goth babes
>They never post Creepie

>rainbow hair
Closer to scene than goth really.

A cartoon called "GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

>It was made by Elm Road Studios Productions of Bristol
>It was clay animated
>It was about two characters stuck in a dark place, you can only see their eyes
>One was angry with red eyes, the other was mellow with blue

The Orca episode never leaves my memory

I remember it because in Italy they got two famous comedians as VAs for the main duck and the crocodile, made it a bigger deal than normal. I remember it being funny enough

>be careful what you wish for
TRAVELING THROUGH HISTORY

glad im not the only one who remembers
but i have personal reasons for it

i know it isnt early 2000s, but i have a fondness for this show after watching it nonstop while i was sick with the worst fever of my entire life. an entire month of nonstop di-gata defenders. it was alright i suppose

There's this one cartoon i always have in the back of my mind but i never remember properly

Must've been '90s or early 2000s, i think it was about people hunting down paranormal stuff a-la X-files. The protagonist was a white guy with dark hair wearing a trenchcoat mixed with something more high-tech and he could transform into a sort of werewolf with a really sleek design

I know it was a thing because i had a toy of the guy, but i never caught it too often on TV

As a kid i was absolutely convinced this was a Dr. Strange cartoon

i remember it

it was fucking awful

this was trash as well

This is weirdly hot.

Got a picture of the toy?
I feel like I loved this show, but I can't place it.

I remember the heavy incest vibes

The episode about the girl that put the Stars on their place was my favorite, there was something omnious about the sun itself taking form to look for the thief

Don't have it anymore

I tried googling some key words but i found nothing. My art isn't good but i doodled what i vaguely remember

It was not as bad as Sup Forums claims it to be. It had some pretty solid episodes and loveable characters. Not a masterpiece, tho.

I can't place it, but I'm 90% sure I know exactly what you're talking about.
Hopefully another user can shed some light on this.

What the fuck is this shit, French Hellblazer?

Well, there was one time where he played a less-competent knockoff of Obi-Wan.