I'm glad we're finally getting out of Attilan, Black Bolt. It's so stuffy up there on the moon...

>I'm glad we're finally getting out of Attilan, Black Bolt. It's so stuffy up there on the moon. I don't know why you insist on these disguises, lover. Are we not supposed to be proud of what we were born as? I guess it doesn't matter, I'm just glad we're having fun. I have a very special night planned for us.

>And then she sucks Maximus cock while Johnny Storm fucks her ass. Black Bolt just watches.

She's attractive, too bad the Medusa costume makes her look like garbage.

Among other things.

I want to fuck her in that costume. It clings her boobs so well and I know I'd tear that little section on her chest.

>he didn't say a word

At least they got rid of the high collar for the second one, but the asymmetrical boob window is weird.

the leather shoulder pads are shit

and I don't like that her costume is a dress when she traditionally wears pants

This looks like its a shitty netflix marvel spinoff cover pic. Embarrassing.

>This looks like its a shitty netflix marvel spinoff cover pic
That's exactly what it is? Except its on abc not netflix.

Holy shit, I thought you were just misinterpreting a vertical slit in the dress but that IS an asymmetrical boob window. What even is this show?

Oh please Netflix has better standards than that, that costume is fuckin SyFy/Asylum tier.

Is the IMAX episode going to have an international release?

>why won't you answer me?

It's one of those bizarre things. Too awful to succeed, and too big to be cancelled

It's airing on ABC weeks after with additional footage

>too big to be cancelled
Not even casuals are stupid enough for this, only viewers are gonna be the actual fans, and it'll be lucky to get past the first season.

For god sakes the audience laughed their asses of at Comic-con.

>actual fans

The shitty wig makes her look too old.

I meant cancelled in a pre-production phase

the series is only intended for an 8 episode run and I doubt it will have any more. Agent Carter could barely justify a second season

I honestly don't know why it got a first.

Too big as in Ike Perlmutter's pet project that has more than a decade in the making.

Is that swimsuit blue or white?

see
Ike the kike is a fan of the characters or something.

>Agent Carter season two

Shut the fuck up, Agent Carter season one is the best thing to come out of the MCU

I meant that I didn't get why Agent Carter got a first season.

Let's not forget Marvel shat all over the X-Men for the last 5 years for THIS.

>Agent Carter season one is the best thing to come out of the MCU
Too bad every Netflix series is better than it, then.
Yes, even Iron Fist.

Are you saying that because tits? That's the only thing I've ever seen posted in regards to the quality of Agent Carter.

Because a female lead in a movie doesn't make money, but Marvel still likes to play the SJW card, so they didn't made a Black Widow movie and got the next best thing a TV show about Cap's dead girlfriend.

Seriously what the fuck?!?

I guess you didn't watch it.

>Black Widow origin
>Howling Commandos team-up
>tightly paced and written
>homages and shout-outs to 40's Marvel
>non-forced 1940s feminism
>lovable characters
>Mad Bomber plot
>growth for Howard and Peggy
>incredible budget with gorgeous set pieces
>Peggy kicking ass
>Dr. Fucking Faustus

It was pure kino and then season two came and it was the second worst MCU project only bested by Jessica Jones

This it looks cheep as fuck

>second worst MCU project only bested by Jessica Jones
>implying Iron Fist was better

to paraphrase user, cast Will Ferrell as Black Bolt and everything else is forgiven

>too big to be cancelled
It's only 8 episodes and it's probably not going to get a second season regardless of how well it does.

AoS already did an Inhumans arc, why should I care about this.

I think Karnak actually pisses me off more, somehow.

It was, if only because it seemed to have a fucking ending in mind. Jessica Jones stumbled more than Matt Murdock after 10 vodka tonics.

Why does Medusa have such shitty hair? They should give her huge Rachel Welch curls!