Feelin' pretty suicidal right now, for reasons I don't want to disclose...

Feelin' pretty suicidal right now, for reasons I don't want to disclose. But I want some Sup Forums related content which deals with being pushed too far and making the ultimate decision.

I'm not asking to be talked into it or out of it. I just want some relevant material.

Other urls found in this thread:

depressioncomix.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End-of-history_illusion
youtube.com/watch?v=sLUnbQ8sJzI
youtube.com/watch?v=GD6q4C_2hPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depressioncomix.com/

Well there's the episode that Tom and Jerry both killed themselves. Blue Cat Blues.

Good luck with your end of life decision. You must know though that by announcing your intentions you'll get a flood of white knights, so in that case, good luck not doing that.

It comes up a few times in Sandman.

Do you think Superman smells like BO?

Not Sup Forums but eh, fuck it. It was a great assisted suicide scene.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End-of-history_illusion

Even if it feels like the end of the road for you, it isn't. You have no idea what you could be in for if you hold on for another day.

He probably smells like Lois Lane's sweat

I'll be honest, the idea of superman's sweat is kind of hot.

this is strangely comforting

Fukken do it fagget.

Seriously, if you struggle with even find the will to live then you're too weak to be doing it in the first place. I'm sorry modern living is so shit with what its done to people but the sooner you accept the fact that you're a fucking drop in the bucket of biomass on this earth, the sooner you can get on.

Your food for worms. The end of your life, whether it comes now or sometime down the road is irrelevant.

Die for all we care.

Disclose the reasons bitch

Do you think it has special properties? I wonder how many shysters in Metropolis sell vials of genuine Superman sweat.

Linkin Park lyrics or edge lord thirteen year old circa 2005 emo poetry,you decide.

From what I recall, there are episodes of Adventure Time and Regular Show that end with a character committing suicide.
The AT one was Princess Cookie and the RS one was Busted Cart. Maybe watch those OP.

I wish I could think of more cartoons where someone actually offs themselves for you, but I'm drawing a complete blank. I guess toons just have a lot to live for. Here's this anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLUnbQ8sJzI

>an agony

I'd jump right there.

Did you rape a child or something?

Grimjack and Jon Sable deals with those feelings alot.

Listen to this Hey propaganda:

Nothing matters.
Nothing lasts forever.
Nothing is worth fighting for.
Yes we have no bananas

Literally always relevant in suicide threads.

Be the good.

The fukken gave you away boy.

Stopping suicidal people from jumping off of tall buildings seems like the crossing guard position of all Superman duties.

Kek,sounds about right

I've never liked this one all that much. Regan is a 13 year old Hot Topic customer who wants to die because she has a disorder that's making her react extremely to a minor situation.

I'm guessing OP is a college age or older person who is frustrated with the lack of returns from their efforts, or is having difficulty dealing with loss, or feels powerless and hopeless in the face of what they see on the news or in the streets, or most likely a combination of these feelings over a long amount of time.

It's difficult to tell this type of person that everything is not as bad as it seems, since from their perspective it is and has been for some time, with no sign of improvement.

That's why I like so much more. It posits that, instead of just ending the pain, an end to your life is also an end to happiness. We understand that the world is harsh, but without you here, it would be a little bit harsher. It feels like we've gone years without real happiness and maybe we'll go years more, but the reason we keep going is because we're sure there will be at least one more good day, and we understand if you don't see it that way, but we really hope you do.

I won't storytime it because it's very sad, but one of my favorite Wonder Woman issues is this one, "Chalk Drawings", that is about the people left behind after a suicide. It never fails to make me cry. I don't want to post it because it may come off as guilt tripping, which can create more frustration, but after I read it, I knew I didn't want to ever bring any more sadness into the world as long as I could help it.

There's the episode of Batman Beyond where Mr. Freeze kills himself. The episode is called Meltdown. Here's the clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD6q4C_2hPc

>The fukken
Funny,thats where i stopped reading.

That episode was amazing. It's a shame Batman Beyond didn't catch on more. It was such a good show.

Don't do it user.
There are many incredible experiences waiting to happen in your life.

Suicide just doesn't worth it

Have you tried watching Bojack Horseman? I think it's towards the end of the second season that this topic actually comes up, but the entire show is pretty depressing, it'll give you something to think about.
On that note, not to be a white knight bitch, but just think it over my man. I've been there before, just consider that there's a lot more to life.

THIS is the Superman I enjoy, not the one where he somehow has problems fighting guys who are at best a menace to a single planet, but the one who will be there any person at the worst of times.

i love you

Don't do it user. Think of rainbows and puppies and ice cream. Things might maybe get better eventually if you wait long enough. You just never know what'll happen. The only guarantee is that for better or worse things will keep changing. So why not keep going and hope for the best?

>I'm guessing OP is a college age or older person who is frustrated with the lack of returns from their efforts, or is having difficulty dealing with loss, or feels powerless and hopeless in the face of what they see on the news or in the streets, or most likely a combination of these feelings over a long amount of time.

Or maybe he commited a heinous crime like pulping his wife with a sledgehammer and torched the house with his kids inside, or he did a DUI where he ran over a pregnant woman, or he mutilated himself after being convinced transitioning would make him feel confident and loved or during a nasty drug trip, or he lead his nation to a catastrophic defeat and he is cornered in his fortress while the enemy slowly closes in looking to torture him publicly.

Killing yourself cause you're sad is like gutting yourself cause you're hungry.

Well you definitely won't be hungry anymore.

Well yeah but you're going to die scared, in horrible pain AND hungry, being dead has never improved anyone's mood, ever.

>Linkin Park lyrics
Chester Bennington celebrated life, and I'm sorry that it took his death for me to finally say that to you complete and utter winged faggots.

When you're dead you have no mood. Or anything else, because you are dead.

Hi.

I work at a clinic where I deal with suicide survivors.

In 10 years of doing this job, I have NEVER ONCE had anyone say they didn't immediately regret their decision as soon as they jumped/shot/cut/whatever they attempted to do.

Ever wonder why you've never heard of someone committing suicide by shooting themselves TWICE? Like pulling the trigger, still being alive, and then firing again to finish the job? Because literally 100% of people that survive the first shot realize they never actually wanted to die and were just attention seeking faggots. I have actually heard the words "attention seeking faggot" out of the mouth of a suicide attempt survivor. "Whiny bitch" is another phrase I've literally heard, out of their own mouths.

Literally 100% of jumpers regret their decision midair. Literally 100% of people that jump in front of a car regret their decision at the moment of impact. Literally 0 people in the entire history of existence have ever wanted to die. I speak from experience when I say this. Far more experience than you will ever have.

So stop thinking you're important enough to be worth killing.

And read this:

>Chester Bennington celebrated life

stahp. he was such an hero, to take it all away. I used to listen to his music all the time on my iPod.

I've been there.
Marvel is great for indulging these feelings.
My go-to is the Bendis run of Uncanny X-Men, right after Cyclops killed Xavier and his life becomes nothing but constant non-stop failure and rejection by absolutely everyone.
The guy even wears all black with a big "X" over his face and nobody cares enough to ask him how he's doing.
That shit was brutal, so somebody out there gets it.
Then if you're a DC type fan, there's a few Batman runs that get pretty damned dark in the right kind of way for this.
But DC doesn't milk this stuff anywhere near as much as Marvel.
There's even a The Thing miniseries about how much The Thing's life is literally cursed.
And Deadpool has actively tried to kill himself quite often, mind you - that's done as comedy.
So this stuff is out there.
Probably written just for anons like you.
(and holy heck, there are soooo many manga and anime out there for just this)

P.S. --- don't throw suicide chum in the Sup Forums waters, we're all bloodthirsty sociopaths here.

Laugh all you want. Listen to the music, and keep laughing.

Sociopaths? Are you reading this thread? It's been nothing but an outpouring of warm fuzzies in here, and like one guy being so comically edgy that I'm about 99% sure it was a sarcastic parody.

Sounds like he shoulda listened to a few extra tracks

Read Punisher,his war is basically a long drawn out suicide.

Came here to post this.

About half the It's a Wonderful Life parodies. This one is The Duck Who Never Was by Don Rosa.

And I know it's not Sup Forums, but check out It's a Wonderful Life while you're at it.

You know, I almost posted that,
but Frank is like a shark swimming around eating little mobster fish,
he's not lamenting cruel fate and bemoaning his own existence in some sort of Hamlet-style introspective vendetta,
Frank just does what a Frank does.

It's not the same thing OP is talking about.

Hey retard, these threads go on r9k. Go there or pull the trigger please.

Hear hear. Well put.

#edgy

Don't FEEL suicidal.

Have it planned out. Get the materials. Set the timeline.

Then when you're prepared think of shit you want to do before you off yourself. Go do that shit.

Then if you want to off yourself you can, or if all that shit made you not want to you're good.

Dont do it user, 33 years old veteran here...life is shit, but CO/ make feel you better, come over here user!

Also you can see "The girl who junp in time"

It's not Sup Forums related but the words of Hiko Seijuro hit me strong back in the day.

user suicide is for bitches and the weak. Instead go get a Snickers bar and a art degree.

Or go down to Mexico, get a complimentary AK 47 and shoot at a cartel member.
Shit will be crash and if by some miracle the cartel members don't cut your balls off and you kill them all, you get coke and drug money

So turn the world into GTA with one life, no continues and no restarts. Sounds like a plan.

You don't sound fit to work at that type of clinic

I don't really have anything, but I hope you don't, user. That would be sad. I was feeling the urge to do it myself just a few days ago, but two days later I'm about to go back into therapy after a 3-year break. That being said, your life is yours. Do what you want with it.

He's just going for some kind of scared straight approach. It's ridiculous and over the top but maybe all OP needed was for someone to call him a pussy so he could have a good cry. I don't know OP so user's guess is as good as ours. I agree that him working at a clinic sounds like bullshit though. Side note, Sup Forums is so much nicer about this than I remember.

Little girl, Dont kill yourself. Life is always a way. I heard it from Jurassic Park, it cant not be true.

Would've been a nice touch if he'd called him Victor somewhere in there

Satan is right cutie pie. Life is like a candy, I heard that from another movie not Jurassic Park so its right too.

>Literally 0 people in the entire history of existence have ever wanted to die.

fuck off with this bullshit