Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNt6LpXBZn8
derpibooru.org/1499906
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

No.

No.

No.

fucking what. I thought this was a spongebob thread, how is OP MLP?

OP is secretly barneyfag in disguise, the image in the OP is somehow related to MLP and barneyfag is going to pretend that it was his fancy algorithm that alerted him to this thread because he's just that autistic

barneyfag, i know you're going to read this
how does it feel, despite your CONSTANT, unwavering diligence, knowing that you will never EVER stop pony content from being posted?
how many years has it been? and nothing has changed! in fact, it's posted even MORE than when you started. you've failed as thoroughly as possible, and will probably continue on doing so until you die
and the most interesting part? people will remember the show, but not you.

Stop bumping the fucking thread, you autistic piece of shit.
Jesus fucking Christ, you deserve to die.

Is Barneyfag's band kino?
When are they gonna start doing pony covers?
youtube.com/watch?v=dNt6LpXBZn8

Fucking hell. Guess he can't use his laser-like autistic focus to learn how to play guitar.

I love Barneyfag. He's fun.

>homophobic hate speech AND encouraging people to commit suicide

You are a legitimately terrible human being. Do you know people, especially LGBTQ people are harrassed and bullied into harming themselves and committing suicide EVERY DAY? Did you ever think about the people you hurt with your words on the other side of the screen?

I love these threads, then trigger people so good.

fucking kill yourself

When did they start giving the scallops googly-eyes?

just flat out fucking die

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1499906

Fucking kill yourself

hang yourself, faggot

fucking die you freak of nature

literally get killed

Is MLP any good still? I stopped watching during s3.

>Barney
>good

Depends. You can go to /mlp/ and get their opinion but they have a Sup Forums mentality when it comes to it and will tell you it's all shit. I'd say you watch some episodes and find out if you like any of them. Some of the ones post S3 are pretty good, and some are pretty awful.

I just want them dead

they all need to get killed

We're talking about MLP though.

Ohhhhhhh...
Who shitposts on Sup Forums about MLP?
Bar-ney Fag-Pants!
autistic and very retarded is he!
Bar-ney Fag-Pants!

if spamming his screencaps be something you wish,
Bar-ney Fag-Pants!
it doesn't take much to trigger that bitch!
Bar-ney Fag-Pants!

Ready?
Bar-ney Fag-Pants!
Bar-ney Fag-Pants!
Bar-ney Fag-Pants!
Baaar-neeey Fag-Paaaaaaants!!

Same shit, really

Yeah, I'll try to check it out. I remember the first two seasons being pretty cozy.

Calm down kiddo it's a fucking cartoon

Not really. Barney is obnoxiously saccharine and targeted towards toddlers. MLP, at least the G4 version, aims for a slightly older audience and doesn't feature the sheer amount of disgustingly sweet things that Barney has.

You're clearly deluded, THESE FAGS NEED TO FUCKING DIE

It's a cartoon man. No one ever died from watching a cartoon.

You're the only person here who needs to die. Why haven't you killed yourself yet? There's no good reason why you haven't just put a bullet through your brain.

NO, FUCK YOU, THESE FAGS ARE A PLAGUE AND NEED TO BE CONTAINED, OR BURNED ALIVE

Friend, you're arguing with Barneyfag. I think you need to take a little break from Sup Forums. Maybe shout at a brick wall, maybe you'd actually get through to someone.

>You're the only person here who needs to die.
Say that to OP for shilling a shitty toddlers' show outside of containment

Why?

But...but what about his major in Film Studies?

Why would I say that when you're the problem? You posting just encourages them, but you're too autistic to actually acknowledge that.
You're not going to reply to this post, you never reply to anybody that actually calls you out on your enabling behaviour.

If nothing else, Barneyfag makes an excellent psychological case study.

They are a plague on this universe who contribute nothing to society and also because mods say so

>and also because mods say so
No, you don't get to use that excuse.
You only ever listen to the mods when it's convenient for you, don't you? Or else you would've listened to them telling you that you aren't wanted or needed dozens of times.

>Why would I say that when you're the problem?
Not really, these faggots just can't restrain themselves from shilling

Mods seem content to let this thread live, even after your aggressive posting. I'd imagine mods probably wouldn't care too much about MLP if butthurt fellows like you stopped taking the bait every time.

In the end, isn't the reunification of the boards better for everyone? /mlp/ can get rid of the lousy elements that have infested the board and Sup Forums has its prodical son return.

>He's still trying to defend himself.
GLOBAL RULE 10.

>prodical
Most of, if not all of its fans are retarded as fuck and should've been aborted at birth.

>Reunification

I agree that Barneyfag is autistic and needs to stop for his own good, but reunification is the worst possible scenario. /mlp/ is just too big, it's festered too long. It can't fit here anymore. Just removing GR15 would be ideal.

I kek'd heartily

the original Barneyfag doesn't even post anymore. these fags are copycats. how fucking pathetic can you get? I'm sure these retards think they're "trolling" when they spam their usual shit. Been here for years and this is legitimately the saddest, most pathetic thing I've ever seen here. sage.

Does saging even work anymore?

>/mlp/ is just too big, it's festered too long.

In a couple years there won't be enough posters to support a whole board of /mlp/. Some threads already take over a month to drop off the catalog. It would be better for posters there to rejoin, because it would scrub the board clean and the posters that want to stay in Sup Forums and discuss the show can do that.

Reminder that announcing sage is also bannable

I know. Nice quads

>Some threads already take over a month to drop off the catalog.
I think you mean that's how long it takes some of them to reach bump limit, and those are mostly CYOAs and quests which are essentially bump central. At its slowest, I've seen threads go for 12 hours without any bumps.

In a few years, yes. But as it is now, /mlp/ is just too active. I haven't checked the stats for a while, but it's still one of the more popular boards on the site. The show is still running, for Christ's sake, and will run for several years more. Removing /mlp/ any time soon while just result in a flood of horsefuckers that are used to more room than they now have.

>it's still one of the more popular boards on the site
Yeah, it's something like the 20th fastest board on the site (out of 72) and gets around 200K posts a month.

I love the show and the chaos that ensued since it's premiere in October of 2010.

How does Sup Forums compare?

Sup Forums is the 8th fastest board on the site, and gets something like 370-390K posts a month.

Sup Forums is the 8th fastest board on the site, and gets something like 750-790K posts a month.

I don't.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1499906

literally get necked

fucking hang

I have to wonder, if mods decided to leave this thread up until autosage, would Barneyfag just post his images up until then? Surely he has to realize that this is pointless at best.

die you fucking freak

lmao, that image makes me laugh ever time.

literally get necked

fucking die already, fag

This thread is still up?

It's all an experiment to see how deluded he really is

fucking hang

fucking hang you goddamn fuck

just fucking hang, fag

Top shelf.

get goddamn fucking necked

I have a pony OC

then you should probably kys

>People think this is Barneyfag
Barney doesn't make short sentences like he's making here and goes in all caps. He doesn't type in lowercase either.

Make me

I still fucking hate these freaks

>implying that will stop pretenders to "funpost"
If hiromoot is willing to ban entire isp from boards, they should just fucking ban the leafs from Sup Forums

Instead he banned Ukraine and made me buy a fucking pass.

>Barneyfag actually being autistic enough to hunt down every mlp reference in existence
>non-Barneyfag actually being autistic enough to think imitating Barneyfag and spending literal hours actively spamming threads is a good idea that sane people do
Not sure which one is more pathetic desu senpai

literally fucking kill the freaks

just fucking die you fag

Sometimes it's easy to forget how much of a freak show this website is.

What do you think goes through their minds?

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

Barneyfag, are you aware that you're actually making yourself look stupid, and are pushing people to actually give ponies a chance with your incessant, obsessive turbo autism?

>attempting to reason with barneyfags

What does this guy gain from imitating the most autistic person on Sup Forums?

I seek not to reason with him, only to hope that he understands his mentality. Though I know the mentally ill don't readily know that they're mentally ill.

Look at all them Barneyfags.

WEW

Ijust want them to all be killed

Bump

please remove them from existence