Who would win?

Who would win?

I'd probably put money on Ryuko.

how so?

Who would piss off the most people? That one will win

Well Jack has a shit ton of skill/experience in comparison to Ryuko, Im kinda on the fence of who has more endurance given Ryuko was able to literally rip an article of clothin that was sewn into her skin and unleashed gallons of blood from her action and was still standing.

Jack has insane jumping ability which would help deal with Ryuko's flight and could probably catch her by surprise with that early on.

Ryuko though has pretty damn good passive regeneration being able to schlorp her heart back into herself after it was ripped out from Ragyo.

She also has Senketsu to act as a level headed ally to help strategize.

If Jack could figure out the method to nullify her regen with two bladed weapons cutting her in a scissor like fashion, or maybe mange to knock her out for some time he COULD get a win.

I uhh....Im not sure.

My mom!

to continue, Jack could go for a heart stab which given Ragyo killed herself in KLK by crushing her own heart with her hands so enough damage to Ryuko's heart would kill her probably even with her level of regen.

It is possible for Jack to win, but I think this be a very difficult fight since he wouldnt immediately come to said conclusion.

But wasn't she part clothes. So unless jack could somehow cut the threads, he wouldn't be able to win

Who would win?

Jack no question, he's quite a bit stronger and more skilled and a shit ton more experience.

Guts probably has better endurance and stamina though.

oh btw I'm including Guts in his Berseker Armor with my statement here

That's not even close to a good match. Ryuko is on some DBZ level shit. Jack has no fucking chance.

Guts

Jack jobs to humans and Guts is basically Scotsman on steroids, who Jack fought to a draw.

Probably Ryuko. Jack might be a more skillful fighter. But he doesn't come close to Ryuko's level of power.

Now if Jack was wearing life fiber...

Ryuko is literally unkillable without knowing the right way and having the right material, I'm guessing the god sword thing could overrule the latter, but the former is still a big problem if you only have the one blade to work with.

I dont know user Aku is able to do some pretty huge shit and Jack took HIM down.

I get the feeling that's only something Ragyo could have done to herself, probably with the intent NOT to regenerate.

We've seen her, Ryuko and Nui take far worse wounds ((even in the chest)) than that and survive.

Jack.

He goes back in time and deletes Ryuko.

actually if you were able to pulverize her like LITERALLY pulverize her it would be above anything she has ever dealt with in canon. that or vaporized.

she isnt unkillable its just that nothing in series has the strength to turn he into a smear on the wall. like if you had a REALLY big meteor or something it would probably squish her to bits, decapitation or ripped out heart isnt on the same tier as "body is exploded by sheer force"

but with Ryuko it is shown the regen is pretty much completely passive, nothing in the show implies the regen can be controlled. nothing like heightening ti make themselves heal faster or delaying to trick someone.

When Ryuko was stunned from Ragyo's reveal of family bonds and also ripping her goddamn heart out directly after speed blitzing her, Ryuko's hearts just went right back in, I doubt Ryuko did that of her conscious choice.

I see what Ragyo did was basically complete destruction of her heart that went beyond what her regeneration could handle.

hell Aku before he gained sentience was the meteor that killed the dinosaurs, his essence that became him survived that level of force. and that is beyond Ryuko's level of power.

I don't know user, I think a meteor or any kind of pulverisation big enough would be within Jacks ability to pull off.

Just saying user, we've definitely seen worse injuries inflicted on Ragyou/Nui/Ryuko that have healed. Hell, Ryuko was able to pull her bisected halves back into place even though there was only ONE thread still connecting her.

That and all the huge torso cuts Ragyou endured before + her whole chest being impaled on a spike makes me think that it was something only she could do properly.

* wouldn't be within
whoops

just grab the Scotsman and throw him. Jack could pick a 700 ton Sumo Wrestler at one point he could crush Ryuko under the Scotsman.

or better yet use The Scotsman's Wife

Hmm....could Jack take Ryuko's sword from her and do a double slash? Its unlikely but....its not outside the realm of possibility.

Pretty sure Satsuki tried the same thing with the double Bakuzan and failed? I'm not sure though.

Depends. Is Ryuko on the verge of losing her way?

no one because deathbattle is fucking stupid.

But that was because he was wielding a weapon made specifically to kill Aku and he was trained to take down Aku

it was made to harm Aku, everything just does nothing. Its like Superman with a magic kinda.

Jack can not compete because comically over the top feats are the norm in KLK. Just look at the fight against Satsuki at the start of the series, their clashes destroyed the entire area. Attacks that would seriously hurt Jack have practically no effect on her, her regen is insane, Senketsus forms give her more variety, her speed and strenght is superior. Samurai Jack is to grounded a series in comparisson.

Who had the worst ending?

this, the power levels just don't compare
Jack would also be put off by the lack of modesty

Exactly, by episode 18 Ryuko had bested Nui.
Sanageyama whose sword was moving faster than the perception of the eye was no match for Nui. Jack is also frequently wounded by opponents weaker than her