What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63505297
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soup

Pudding

He's the puppet for the show's ultimate puppetmaster.

To have something actually Surprise him

its a good endgame, i mean how do you surpise someone who knows everything?

To imply there's a much bigger secret to the spellbook's history that only he knows, only to dispose of him for literally no good reason and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

To create the perfect magical being.
He created the High Commission didn't he?

The Butterflys are his breeding program

The butterfly's are his angels.

He wants to be God

Eclipsa will convince Star she's stronger/better then God.

>Season 3 finale
>God-Mode Star: WHERE'S GLOSSARYCK?

You say that as if we've reached his endgame.

>The Butterflys are his breeding program
Bene Gessit Glossaryck
Star is his Kwisadtch Heiridach

You can stop now.

is this the thread or is the baby thread THE thread?

this better be a copy pasta

There are no THE threads because THE threads are banned

This one has more replies and likely won't be cancer, so this one.

Do people really get this triggered over Undertale still?

>implying anyone still remembers a stale game

>Triggered
>Telling someone to stop posting stale copypasta

Do you usually act so retarded?

>stale copypasta
I just wrote that myself though... find somewhere else where that was posted

>some one was working on bullshit
dear god

Nigga, changing a few words so it's Star Vs related isn't the same as writing it yourself. Give it a rest already.

>changing a few words
I only mentioned Sans because him and Glossayrk are both lazy for similar reasons. Did you even read it? It's 100% about Star Vs.

Glossaryck is just lazy, super powerful, but prophetic to the point that he knows everything that will happen and how pointless most of it is. He doesn't want to work harder than he has to, so he doesn't. He cares enough about Star and her family to want to see them succeed, but not enough to personally deal with any problems they face. He could easily kill Toffee, but why? Something else would just come along again eventually and then he'd need to take care of that too. Constantly getting involved is pointless, because he's immortal and if he got into the habit of helping then everyone would just come to rely on him and he doesn't want that.

He wants Star to become powerful and face trials on her own, so that ultimately he won't have to do much of anything himself. So, he only intervenes when he absolutely needs to and uses every chance he has as an opportunity to help the Butterfly women grow. He can get away with doing the minimum because he can see the future and knows exactly what pieces to set in motion so that the Butterfly family ultimately comes out on top. As long as everything goes as he foresees, and based on the evidence so far his ability to read the future is perfectly accurate, there's no need for him to worry about the mortal realm because he'll always know the minimum that needs to be done to keep the world from ending and for the Butterfly family to grow as people, leaders, and magic users.

Non-trigger edition

I forgot mentioning that game causes near /mlp/ levels of disgust in some people, posting that sprite as the image was a mistake. Hopefully we can still have actual discussion of the show.

>actual discussion of the show.
Where do you think we are?

no fuck you

post tables

Star is Lucifer and was cast out of Heaven(Mewni) to Earth.

Her return to Mewni will ultimately be her downfall when she challenges Yahwei(Glossaryk) and spear heads the War in Heaven

>Hey user! Its me, TableSky! Want to give me a fresh new topcoat or maybe a really quick polish? I'm totally legal, I promise. Yep, 18+ year old hardwood! Ooo! Oh user! Yea... Just like that. Nice and slow. Mmm...Lemon scented Pledge? You really know how to treat a girl user. Don't forget my underside, big guy

let's just go to /trash/ now

So like God?

Basically, he makes people suffer as part of his grand plan

What if Glossaryck is ANOTHER self insert of Nefcy?

Maybe the sweet release of death? He has been alive for a super long time. Plus he really didn't seem to mind that he was being killed by the book being burned.

I don't think being alone in an empty dimension with a pot of stew is much better. I bet there isn't even any pudding.

A Star appears

Or perhaps he is how has described. Merely a miscroscopic cog in someone else's catastrophic plan.

Seems to confirm Dies Irae

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63505297

To die. He'd been immortal for too long and was bored.

>Maybe the sweet release of death?
To die, to sleep, perchance to dream?

I don't know what's worse.
>Star being dicked by Marco's dad
>Star being a male

Gay Starco can be cute

There's also the question if if he's just being 'dead' at only his whim and can come back any time

>turning star into a male
Gays not welcome

Perhaps he too will strike a deal, but with a very different being.

We need pure Rule 63 in this thread immediately

They shall be my finest spellcasters,
These women who give of themselves to me.
In pretty dresses I shall clad them,
And with the mightiest of magic they will be armed.
They will lack tactics, strategies, and machines so they do the stupidest shit when a foe bests them in battle.
They are an inspiration for terror.
They are the defenders of pudding.
They are my Royal Queens.
And they shall have no breasts.

I don't think he has an endgame. He just wants to make sure the general order of the world stays intact. If someone is trying to destroy all the magic in the universe, that's something he has to put a stop to. He just trains the royal family so they'll be ready for him to use as the means to stop inevitable disasters like that.

Are there any other Tomstar posters in this thread or is it just me? I genuinely like Tom and wish we see more of him in s3.

>Male Star
yes
>female Marco
no

>Are there any other cuck posters in this thread or is it just me?
Just you, sorry buddy. Most people like true love

I like him as a character, and hope to see some more development. As for the pairing, like another user said, I think she'll most likely warm up to him, but he'll probably decline. Yet nother tack on Nefcy's Star suffering chart.
Remember the broken heart

I don't understand you faggots, are you literally saying you prefer him with the dick?

Found pink diamond.

>deleted
What? It was censored, this is bullshit

There were two clearly visible dicks, nudity isn't about not showing penetration retard

But what if Lucifer(Eclipsa) has already fallen, caused a war, been sealed away by the angel(Moon), and shall be released, only to be cast down for the last time?

Regular Marco > Female Marco > muh Princess Marco

No it wasn't you dingus.

Refresh the page

If you left star with just her panties she'd give out a nice stripper vibe in this scene

Doesn't have one
Fucker has been alive long enough to be the good guy and the bad guy, to be the rebel and the tyrant, he dysobeyed his rules a thousand times and now he knows not to get involved too much and just let things happen
Maybe the next magical girl fucks things up for a while, maybe she is the next one to go rouge or to cause a ton of problems, maybe she will just be boring or bad at magic, who knows?

Star is for pure, not for lewd you pervert

is this the new /sveg/? it's gotta be

well then tiem for stealth dump

>tables are now an actual threat

holy moly

look at this

a cum slut

>star is his Kwisadtch Heiridach
>Star is Paul
>a lovable powerhouse that is actually technically the ultimate fuck up on several levels
Where my River II niggers at?

Janna

has a magnum dong

she is cute
you h8er

Righ here

>Any tomstar fans that existed before the most recent trailer were severly ostracized and called several names because he was 'CLEARLY; AS CLEAR AS THE FUCKIN SUN' an abuser and all that jazz
>Suddenly nobody remembers this fandom happenstance anymore

really nogs my jogs

>tfw glossy is the ultimate nihilist
>tfw he just honestly doesn't give a fuck either way
>tfw we never see him again
>tfw we see a new "version" of him when start creates her new spellbook, but it isn't actually him

really causes my brain to emit chemicals that cause neurons to generate arcs of electricity between other neurons

He already told us his endgame. He wants to help Star reach her maximum potential.

>pink glittery Glossy clone voiced by Weird Al

>Believing what chemicals tell you

If it's any consolation, I just thought he was an asshole, not some irredeemable piece of demon garbage.

>voiced by Weird Al

>conflicted_boner.jpg

>trusting your own thoughts

I never thought much of Tom. I always thought his temper was caused by the fact that he is a demon, and that's why star left him. The fact that he was going against his nature just for her shows that he really does care about her.

>I genuinely like Tom and wish we see more of him in s3.

Yep. That's for sure. Also Marco needs to suffer.

>Having thoughts in the first place
>Not being a clump of moss

What the fuck is that tripcode