Wew lads. season 3 is a trainwreck...

wew lads. season 3 is a trainwreck. they add female writers and already summer is banging mohawked dudes and daddy issues increase tenfold. not to mention how her relationship lasted 3 weeks until she was making Hemorrhages life living hell, typical. im sure many thots in this group can relate. now shes written like a cunty watered down rick. at least we still have seasons 1 and 2 to look back on for the good times, and episode 1.

Who cares? You're going to watch the rest of the season anyway, you whiny faggot.

/board

not OP but I won't

I never believed R&M to be anything more than mediocre

See you this Sunday!

>wew lads. season 3 is a trainwreck.
jesus christ, don't you have some waifus to go obsess over or something

you thrive on negativity

>three seasons in and R&M still isn't as good as ATHF

lmao no you won't

I still have like 4 seasons of Always Sunny to finish, haven't seen the new AT episodes either

Oh come the fuck on- both episodes one and two were waaay better than a whole shit ton of episodes from the previous season.

Episode 2 wasn't the greatest or worse, but it was definitely watchable- and it allowed the writers to establish that the divorce is emotionally effecting the family (including rick), but they'll be able to move on and "deal" in their own ways.

It didn't make Summer out to be a saint, and Morty was extremely front and center. (even the robot morty)

I know Sup Forums loves to have feminazi's to rail against, but this is really going out on a limb.

>Oh come the fuck on- both episodes one and two were waaay better than a whole shit ton of episodes from the previous season.

Really. I thought episode one was very weak. It was basicly a series of "Rick is the best at everything, even at being Rick" Fuck that.

So they decided to go with a 75% female writing staff this season to cater to the pc sjw crowd. Reviews are in on episode 2 and it's unanimous that it's not up to the usual standards. There was no need for this move as obviously the show was a hit without women writers. Everybody knows women aren't funny so we can all agree this was a stupid move. Anyone can tell you the death of the Simpsons started when they started adding female writers. It's a fact that women don't work well as equals to men. They should have brought them on as interns first to see if they can hack it but to appease the liberal pc's they straight up hired them and the shows quality is suffering. I guarantee the women don't last until the end of the season and I'll be surprised if the show gets renewed for a fourth year.

wasn't that direct counter to the previous episode when Rick was totally defeated and locked up?

One of the fun parts of the show is having impossible odds, and then the main characters defeating the odds through stupid over the top "science".

That being said, it's strange that the shows rick was able to take out all those other ricks so easily.

>female writers killed Rick and Morty
wtf I love women now

Isn't show Rick the Rickiest Rick

>Females become far too stupid
>muh edgy smart hysterical sister going full psycho
>boy feeling dead inside
>retarded grampa keeps fucking her family heads.
>mother it's far too stupid. Single mother minded
1/10.

jerry it's looking better in this last episode. Shame that he still being a coward

Most cartoons aren't as good as ATHF, maybe venture bros though (if they'd release a new episode)

That describes every episode.

It's AS's most recent big series and ATHF was AS's former hit/star series. It's a fitting comparison.

>I'll be surprised if the show gets renewed for a fourth year.
It's literally the highest rated show on adult swim since family guy. Unless viewership crashes over the course of the season, S4 is all but confirmed at this point.

I'm almost certain that all this nay-saying shit is literally just one poster.

Because-
*tears off shirt*

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!!!!

GET SCHWIFTY!!!!!

*starts twerking*

TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!

GOD ISNT REAL! (EXECPT FOR ALLAH BECAUSE THET WOULD BE RACIST TO SAY HE ISNT)

GET SCHWIFTY!!!!

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!

/thread

Kill yourself

This thread in particular gives me the feel like it's made by someone on the staff. It has just enough projecting and goes against popular board opinion by calling season 2 good.

huh? when the fuck did season 3 come out?
why did no one make any noise about it?

I think there are at most six posters here anyways.

God i bet no one ever wants to have sex with you.

>they add female writers and already summer is banging mohawked dudes and daddy issues increase tenfold. not to mention how her relationship lasted 3 weeks until she was making Hemorrhages life living hell, typical.

Wasn't her whole arc that episode build up to Rick's "I told you so" and proving she was in the wrong? I think that you are just looking too deep into it and trying to judge a whole season off a single episode.

Holy shit you were so close

>4 seasons of Always Sunny

It's all on Netflix you lazy faggot

It's also another reddit-tier meme fest.

Holy shit, how can someone be so wrong?!

People will instantly disregard your opinion if they see you mention female writers after one single episode has aired. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the season is shitty and the new writers turn out to have been a mistake, but it's way too early to know that and mentioning female writers now just invalidates any legit criticisms you have (at least in the eyes of the blue pilled)

>Shame that he still being a coward
See that's what I don't get about this fucking show, the reason they're separated was because Jerry put his foot down and said it was Rick or him and so they're getting a divorce. Everyone's acting like he's running away from his problems when Beth is actually forcing him out due to her own abandonment issues. She's so desperate to keep her dad in her life that she doesn't care that its caused direct harm to her spouse as well as Morty and Summer. Jerry seems justifiably concerned for his children's safety and yeah he's lacking a spine but he was taking steps to fix that before his character was assassinated to such an extreme extent that it made all the other jokes at his expense seem like child's play. I feel like someone was using him as a standin for a real person they intensely disliked. The whole diversity hire thing seems like a shallow explanation, but it honestly fits.

the reason the show is shitting on him is that he put his foot down once, was told "get out"- and then did nothing about it.

He just left placidly, and sadly.

If anything the show is fighting against the idea that men should just roll over and do what they're told. If Jerry "manned up" and fought for what he cared for he would at least have a chance to win.

see He did taked up pretty good the divorce unlike all the others.

So this is the Meme du Jour, huh? I seriously hope realize how shallow and meaningless your lives are and neck yourselves immediately, as a group, on live TV so the rest of us can know for certain your shorty genes are forever wiped from the face of the earth.

Why would you want to fight for someone who obviously doesn't give a shit about you or your kids? Beth is a horrible person and I think that might've just been his breaking point.

Jerry is a loser, I'm not disputing that, but a lot of the danger his family encounters is a direct result of Rick being there. Kinda like how strong fighters keep showing up in DBZ because Goku's there. Jerry is a weak person in almost every sense of the word, but he wasn't wrong when he told Beth to choose.

Jerry should just kill Rick and Beth

>I don't understand the concept of a joke or humor in general

Stop posting.

Literally dealing with her parents divorce. They explain this multiple times in the episode. Morty went a bit nuts as well, and has done more so in past episodes.

I don;t even but this episode was mostly written by that women. I know for a fact at least some ideas in this ep were dans. She probably wrote the first draft, and Dan and Justin went over it with her a bunch of time in the writers room until everyone was happy with it.

>Rick and Morty explicitly calls attention to its nihilistic themes and features characters who partake in it
>ATHF IS nihilistic, the show itself, the show's premise, continuity, logical sense and other basic storytelling aspects are meaningless

Why is anything anything?

Summer really was insufferable this episode. Why the fuck has she suddenly become some super competent mini rick who's immune to the horrors of interdimensional travel? Wasn't she the person who was utterly terrified of rick's car dicing a person up just a few in world months back? Now she's pulling off stunts that impress the apathetical shithead that is rick?

Fuck off. I hope summer's not here to stay as a main character, she's poorly written and she's nothing more than a side character.

(OP) #
Because-
*tears off shirt*

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!!!!

GET SCHWIFTY!!!!!

*starts twerking*

TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!

GOD ISNT REAL! (EXECPT FOR ALLAH BECAUSE THET WOULD BE RACIST TO SAY HE ISNT)

GET SCHWIFTY!!!!

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!

/thread

user, stop bringing facts and reason to this circlejerk.

>(EXECPT FOR ALLAH BECAUSE THET WOULD BE RACIST TO SAY HE ISNT)
In a show where Rick makes summer where a hijab to stop her getting raped to death on a desert plannet full of violent horney males (the middle east)

In a show where Rick shouts "Allah Akbar" before revealing to a packed airliner that he's about to "9/11 this plane" while morty wears a burka beside him.

This isn't exactly a show that is afraid of calling out islam as TV shows go.

i already know what is going to happen in one episode of this season
>Jerry gonna meet some girl with maybe new sons
>Beth is gonna cry
>Rick is gonna help her
>His new family is going to die

That a fact or complete speculation?

>it don't mattah, nunnah dis mattahs

I forgot to come here to talk about s3e2 when it aired
But for the first time I watched an episode of Rick and Morty and I didn't laugh. It was one long snoozefest story driven episode. I wish it would go back to being random adventures

speculation but so far looks is going to happen
>Jerry moved from divorce , Beth don't
>Summer and Morty are unestable as fuck
>Jerry is a "loser" so he will never be happy again
and so on

I doubt Jerry is going to meet anyone.

lol

>MORTY. MORTY *BURP* MORTY LISTEN. NONE OF *BURP* NONE OF *BURP* NONE OF THIS MATTERS MORTY. IT *BURP* DOESNT MATTER. SCHWIFFY LUBBA DUB *BURP* REDDIT SAUCE MORTY.

I'm liking season 3 so far. I'm not finding much flaws with it, mainly because i'm not the type of guy to go looking for them when trying to enjoy stuff. I will agree the ending felt off and weird. Like the writing was trying to force in their opinion on marriage. Can you guys wait until we're halfway done through the season before you cry "waah waaah women ruined my show!". At this point I'm starting to think it's some sort of elaborate bait made by one guy to convince season 3 is shit, no way you guys are all this retarded.

>Known for the single episode of Rick and Morty that just aired this weekend
>Aired in 2013
>Those Trips

Alright, can we discuss what makes Rick and Morty Good? When is the show at its best?
We clearly agree it's not when it does the whole "Aw geez *BUUUURRRP*" Dialogue thing.

After watching the episode again, it still feels like Rick and Morty.