>says is a comic book fan
>doesn't read gwenpool

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Unbelievable-Gwenpool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good taste

I don't want to read any Marvel comic with a female lead because it's very likely to be SJW shit.

Gwenpool actually has a surprising lack of SJW shit.

I think that's kind of the joke. Gwen has a lot of knowledge regarding the more senpai-friendly books and is aware of the Marvel mey-meys, but shrugs away from reading the books that would actually give her knowledge she needs to survive in the MU.

It isn't very interesting.

I like comics, not capeshit.

Be that as it may, I cannot afford the risk.

Shit, read the question wrong.

I'm a MJ fan.

Yeah I know it's suffering but I find Gwen in any incarnation overrated.

have a link or torrent to all the issues? i dont have any other excuses short of "just havent been reading anything lately"

but would very much like to.

>says is comic book fan
I never said that.

I don't claim to be a comic book fan but do read gwenpool.

Because it's shit.

I read it

In surprised after the last few issues people haven't tried to read it yet

she's bad and you should feel bad for being promoting that, is an anime-tier character and deserve to die

Marvel can go fuck itself

>Marvel in 2017

Is Gwen pushed a lot? I always thought Gwen was the chick that dies early on and MJ is the actual true girlfriend?

i would rather not be a comicbook fan than read gwenpool

i hate the people who make it and everyone involved in marvel
tumblr taught me that you can hate things away so now im trying to hate tumblr away from comics and cartoons
It clearly worked for hem so it must also work for me

To be fair, Marvel comics with male leads are also SJW shit.

>Gwenpool claims to be a huge Marvel fan
>Reads Ultimate Spider-Man
>Unironically

shes gotta read everything.
but deadpool

Implying deadpool senpai isn't going to take her under his wing.

RIP Gwenpool, killed by Zdarsky.

You. People like you. Don't tell me what's fucking good for me. Show me.

She's not Gwen Stacy.

Why does Zdarsky ruin everything he touches?

literally one in every thread is2g

actually its pretty fun that Zdarsky knows that gwens gotta be cute.

this

wow this fucking sucks.

They already met, had animosity, and it was the most Deadpool has acted like Deadpool in five years.

Gwenpool is solid. It has a touch of poz but not all that much. I'm routinely mistaken for a misogynist neonazi and silently complain about "SJW" for 30% of my waking hours, and I like Gwenpool.

RIP

I appreciate your candor, half-satan. It's nice when we can come together and agree on things once in a while.

Because is a really lame idea and the book is just BLAND as shit, Harley Quinn and Deadpool are way better characters and books

My excuse is it's all too complicated to bother.

I don't care for reading comics but she never appealed to me at all

The worst it gets is calling the legacy characters the "true" versions of the heros, like Jane Thor or Hawkeye Jr. But that's about it, and given that it's written by the guy who made Dr. McNinja, I personally am not suprised.

>463
shes only said that about hawkeye.
shes literally could barley remember whors name.

She only remembered her because of the movie.

>In her Champions crossover, she complained that she doesn't want social justice in comics
>has fucked over Miles at least twice, and will supposedly ruin his life
>Doesn't wear pants
>Her cast is almost entirely white
>Her Venomverse counterpart was a lusty Argonian maid

She's pretty solid, buddy.

>hand aint selecting the tools.
its shit.

well thats a first.

>lusty Argonian maid
haha thats a reference that I didnt expected seeing here.

Very cute.

Noice.

I mean hey, we know she likes D&D and escapism. Elder Scrolls seems right up her alley. There's no way she wouldn't love the Dark Brotherhood.

Actually shit, now I want to right a Dovahkiin Gwen fic.

Anybody?

ask here

>zdarsky is what marvel sees as their "funny guy"

>covered up legs
Nice detail.

Thx senpai

needs less metashit and more gwen acting CUTE! C U T E!

I wish the entire series was about her being a depressed, good-for-nothing NEET that gets bullied

go watch anime then.

I already am

This is anti-humor

>>Doesn't wear pants
but she doesn't have ass, Spider-man is showing way more ass than Gwenpool despite of the costume and the book calling attention to the fact that she has no pants

that's the whole book, you would be surprised at the amount of excuses and sperging that Gwenpool fags go throught when somebody ask them to post a funny page from the book.

If they ever post something, it always has that shitty, safe and bland brand of humor that you see in In which all the comedy that you get is characters saying ''quirky'' things ''But I'm not cute, I'm adorable!!''

What do you care? Its not like the book is even popular so its easy enough to ignore.

I don't care about the book, I'm just saying that is not a good read at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

its a fact, its not a funny book nor is creative, its worthless.

Pizza is shit. That's a fact.

Casablanca is tripe. That's a fact.

The latest Transformers movie deserved an Oscar. That's a fact.

You can say anything is a fact, but its still just your opinion.

You're right Mr. Semantics man. Let's just say that people generally think this comic is not funny in the same way that people generally think literal shit does not taste very good! But go ahead, keep on shoveling as much shit into your mouth as you want.

>Complaining about semantics
>On Sup Forums

YEEES

I can't read my own book user

dr. mcninja was trash, so glad that it ended ''le epic talking animals with monocles and guns are the plot twist bad guys!''

eat shit

You know the rules.

Because I've sat through enough storytimes to decide enough is enough.
Gwenpool is unspeakably boring and dull, and it doesn't get extra points just because it's a little different and more readable than Marvel's current line-up. I'm sick of "teehee look at how meta this is" in any medium. It's not even funny. Even Dr.McNinja (which was a heaping pile of feces) had the occasional amusing non-sequitur.

Gwenpool is exactly like the dozens of flavor of the month isekai shows that get threads only because people want to talk about their waifu. It's beat-per-beat following the specific formula for mass appeal to weebs, right down to the character gaining godlike powers in the later issues. Except at least those animes have cute characters while Gwenpool looks like an 8th grader's Deadpool OC.
I don't have to read it just because it's better than Marvel's current line-up and I don't give a shit if people get so autistic about this character that they have to spam her everywhere even if they hate her to the point the "falseflaggers" are the boogeymen of the threads.

I read it, I hate it, I won't read it further, plain and simple.

Take your pills granpa it's time for bed

Someone draw your Gwen and post it.

>at least those animes have cute characters
fuck you grandpa Gwen is WAY cuter than any of the thots following Kuzuma around.

She's been pushed more in recent years, probably because of how much people liked her in the ASM films.

Cause I like Spider Gwen more

A dislike for milkshakes.

Outrage

I don't like how sexist her costume is

Really fucking stupid concept

I don't want to give Marvel my money.

as she is part of modern marvel

Part of the only good Modern Marvel comics left

She's fun, it's a mixture between meta and teehee it's so fun

i read it. i love it.
no politics, sjw shit. just fun adventures and sufferings

>Gwenpool says she's a comic book fan
>Doesn't read Deadpool

Its shit

There is no fucking lesbian shit in my Gwenpool. Get the fuck out with our LGBT bullshit. OUT. NOW.

To be fair it was a great set up and worked well in the fight

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Unbelievable-Gwenpool

try this out nigga

she knows it's just normie tier edgy meme humor

I mean, not every comic book fan read Deadpool.

I would say that he is bigger success among casuals than readers.

Tell that to the people who have actually gone and bought these comics because they saw them storytimed on Sup Forums and enjoyed them.

She also calls Kate Bishop "the real Hawkeye". I like her comic okay, but Gwen's comic taste is shit.

it's a running gag. also she knows she has to promote sjw characters if she wants to survive cancellation