Everytime

>Super Hero needs generic 1st time fight
>White Muggers

now we are talking about it, can i point how racist it is to have the mugger to be white all teh time?
like, come on!

>Iron Man killed a bunch of Middle Eastern terrorists
>Cap fought some not Nazis
>Thor hammered some Ice Giants
>Spiderman beat up a wrestler, or stripped a woman on the subway
> Wolverine murders his dad and it's never brought up again
>Magneto shoots some Nazis
>Apocalypse watches everyone who scorned him die of old age
>Thanos was manipulated into killing his loved ones and children, after a highly probably number of other murders
>Black Widow assassinated people
>Hawkeye probably brought a bow to gunfight and won
>Hulk fought the army I guess?
>Batman beat up many ethnicities of criminal before getting down to business
>Starlord got bullied by classmates, then bullied by his foster dad and his gang, then bullied and belittled by everyone who subsequently met him
>Groot either murdered another tree, or stopped other trees from murdering animal based lifeforms

Should I go on?

In Logan, the generic 1st time fight was with four LA cholos trying to carjack the hero.

>or stripped a woman on the subway

wat

>I've never been in a city
Black people don't mug, they rob houses.

Only white literal crackheads mug people, because they need small amounts of money right this second.

If you need money this week, you rob a house, you rob a drug dealer, you rob a store.
If you need money today, you break into a car, you call in a favor, or in an extreme cases you stickup a store or gas station.
If you need money right NOW, eg for drugs, that's the only time you stick someone up, because you have an incredibly high chance of getting busted or injured.

See, black people who smoke meth or crack buy massive amounts of the cheapest shit they can get, because it's really easy to buy drugs from fellow black people, and if you get caught with even the tiniest amount you're going to jail forever anyway. So they're never desperate for money because they usually have plenty.

White people buy tiny amounts of drugs at a time because it's slightly harder to come by and it's typically a bad idea to buy drugs from a black person if you're white. This is why if you get mugged, 90% of the time it's a white crackhead with a dirty shiv who will probably buy crack with your money literally a block away.

All this said, the muggers on TV are always big white guys who usually have guns and look like they fucking planned out their mugging and have like five guys with them. This would never happen in reality because if you have guns AND multiple people you're gonna go rob some drug dealers who are guaranteed to have large amounts of cash and/or drugs to resell. So obviously it's just to avoid causing any kind of racism accusations.

It's kind of telling how behind the times cape comics are. Street crime was the worst fear of normal people in the 50's, but not anymore.

That scene in TASM where he discovers his stick'em powers, i think.

DCEU Joker seems more like a narco while Nolanverse Joker was a domestic terrorist.

I've lived in Baltimore. This is incorrect.

Generally, black street assaults are for the sheer thrill of sneaking up on someone and beating the shit out of someone. They also steal phones. Generally, everyone walks around with a phone that is worth at least 300 dollars.

When your friend or co-worker says "they got jumped" it's only usual for like the 1st year you live there.

I lived literally a 20-minute walk from Orioles Stadium when "non-violent riots" were happening.

Because then they have to add black heroes to balance it out

I'm pretty sure iron man 1 wasn't set in the. Middle East, I'm sure it was Afghanistan.

true a nigger would be more realistic

Kick-Ass got his ass beat by two non-whites as well.

Black guy here. I always laugh at the amount of white criminals in media. It's so far from reality that it's just straight up willful delusion.

I didn't think of phones, that was after my time in the city, but that makes a lot of sense.

You could read Kick-Ass.

Afghanistan is still considered to be part of the middle east.

Have to prep yourself for when you fight White Villians.

It's part of South Asia, not the middle east

It's considered part of the Greater Middle East though along with Pakistan

>black kids keep growing up to be criminals
>let's keep showing all black people on TV as criminals, surely that'll help

It's almost as if the current racial tensions in America make it impossible to show a black criminal without making the audience think of said problems.

>Early 2000s term made up as part of the war on terror
>Versus a term commonly in usage since the 1800s
Might as well have just said a Muslim country by that point

Found the Paki.

>Pakistani wanting to be associated with India instead of the Middle East

>Wolverine

To be fair, until M-Day happened not even HE remembered that. Plus I doubt murdering one's true father immediately after witnessing your supposed father's death is something he wants to revisit

This Sup Forums shitposting is really getting out of hand. I wish we had mods.

>mudslimes hiding their massive crime rates behind the cover of """asian"""
Yep, definitely a paki.

And here I thought white people always wanted to be the dominant race in comic books. Tsk tsk tsk.

by the time the pakis dissociated themselves from india, 9/11 had happened.

Only by retarded ignorant Americans. No one with a minimum grasp on history or geography would call it middle east.

it could always be a diverse group of criminals

...it's, uh...

See, they should be black or otherwise colored, probably, but racial disparity is a tricky subject to tackle in books where rich white guys beat up poor people.

what's wrong with that?

it's just unrealistic

>Burger King street gang

now that's even more unbelievable.

Probably would have more to do with the positive portrayal of black + crime through the music industry. "FUG LET DEM DESERT EAGLES FLY! SELLING CRACK IS YOUR ONLY WAY OUT DIS GHETTO, READING AND LEARNING IS FUCKING GAY WHITE SHIT! LIL' NIGGA HOLD DIS GAT! IMMA DIE FOR DEEZ STREETS, smoke dis here blunt and listen to the ancient wisdom of Tupac and Biggie, fake art school gangsters that helped propagate the very culture they claimed to hate."

You can show non-role model characters doing non-role model things.

>Middle East
> includes parts of africa that aren't Egypt

this is why you don't elect republicans