How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

TO THIS???

both look like shite

Actually, The Newest Version looks better than the Old one

whats the difference? Both are soft lines, ugly pastel colors and shapeless blobs for characters.

TTG Network blew the budget on golden toilet seats.

>that fucking nose

The game art style is the best one.

I hate how the ones that are airing have smoother lines, I just want a show that looks different

I forgot about that game. That artstyle was good shit. The new style colors look more saturated.

Thicc lines is shit.

this is better than penis nose

Thicc lines make kino, your taste is shit

ian can't draw or design for shit that's how?

I'm okay with the art style but the animation feels so fucking choppy. Like draw the same # of frames as TTG you cheap faggots

>Brand new show premieres
>No countdown to premiere
>Cartoon Network promotes by literally saying
"Watch part two of Teen Titans Go and another new show Ok KO."

I want it to fucking end

>Child who can't draw
>Adult who can't draw

nope, they've found the bare minimum of effort/budget required to get the most amount of viewers and adbucks. they finally have their spongebob, while ironically nick is bringing back actual continuations (not reboots) of their old shows now

It's because its hand drawn. TTG uses digital models.

>Implying rebooting shit to infinity and back is any less corporate or obnoxious

I like it, it's pretty funny

It does every episode it changes

I hope ok ko does so well that they stop making shit titans go and go back to showing different shows

>specifically isn't reboots, but continuations with the main staff returning and tons of auxiliary staff returning as well and clearly established as happening after original show's events
>mouthbreather calls them reboots

It's still the same sentiment, stagnating creations so that some rich assholes in a high tower have an 0.5% better chance of not losing some of their money. The past is the past.

>it breathes and shits, so it's a dog
>but its a cat
>It's still the same sentiment, stagnating creations so that some rich assholes in a high tower have an 0.5% better chance of not losing some of their money. The past is the past.

>go back to showing different shows
No JLA.

More like every shot.

More like it's a dog dressed up in one of those little dog sweaters that everyone likes because it's a fun new way to ensure more people look at the same dog that does the same breathing and shitting necessary to win the same dog show it already won last year. But I digress.

I can understand Hey Arnold because that warranted an ending it never got. I just have a suspicion that the others are the result of the creators' other ideas not getting off the ground; but getting offered the old one back and hey, it's something.

Is that an exposed brain piece?

Seems like an improvement to me.

looks fine to me

I can't stand the new style. The outlines look fuzzy and scratchy like its made out of crayon and its fucking with my head hard.

Didn't they even promote is exclusively as "premiering after a special new Teen Titans Go!"? I don't think CN ever specified that OK K.O.! would be premiering at a fucking random time like 6:10/5:10c

Which one of these is supposed to not look like shit OP?

KO is cute! CUTE!

The face that runs the place...