Praise Allah!

>Praise Allah!
What did he mean by this?

haha what did he mean by this? Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/, or do (((they))) control the narrative

>>Praise Allah
Time to fuck some 9 year olds FTFY

>Squadallah, we're off!
What did he mean by this?

He thanks his old homie Yahwe for granting him fortuitous events, duh.

>tfw Disney will never make another movie about the Middle East/Islamic mythology because of the war on terror

I've been wondering this myself - since the setting of Aladdin is supposed to predate Islam - is this an error, or does the word 'Allah' for God predate Islam?

He meant "WHERE IN THE HELL IS DINO TIME"

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
not an argument.
You have to go back.

Allah is Arabic for God

Link and Gwonam's team up codename is "Squad Allah"

Good. Islamic Mythology was just a shitty, watered-down, mish-mash of Desert Folklore and Zoroastrian mythology anyways.

What did /ourguy/ mean by this?

But they weren't muslim, silly.

When you can literally only reply in Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes it's time to reconsider your life my 16 year old friend

Remember when Sup Forums was this overly offended about something so petty? Me neither back to Tumblr you go my friend.

>being this mad
8 years

Played college ball ya know, coulda gone pro if i hadn't joined the navy!

Aladdin is set in the distant future.

The sultan is frustrated with Jasmine for not taking a suitor and in passing wishes that the tiger doesn't have any daughters, should they frustrate her as well.

# triggered
# seth rich
# spics pay for the wall

Not an argument

Pre 9/11 was more "not give a shit" about the Middle East outside of Desert Storm which had been over for a few years by the time Aladdin came out.

Then 9/11 happened and now everything is focused on what goes on in the desert of Arabia.

Simply because the British didn't give a shit in WWI and drew up borders for a empire that died from the war.

It means that the writers of the movie didn't do their research.

Top kek. Underrated post, reeeee.

wasnt Aladdin pre islam?

no, islam has been around longer than any other disease known by humanity

Aladdin was set in China and had 2 djinns, but that didn't stop anybody here.

>China
That would actually be Sogdiana, Bactria, or some place in India.
What they meant was the further place East they knew, since the bad guy came from Morroco, thus making him literally (by those times) go to the other end of the world.

GONE

Sauce on that gif?

Dont forget about Aladdin's mom and Jafar cussing out a jew merchant

Based

so edgy

But I don't hate Sup Forumsfriends.

>there are faggots who believe Sup Forumsposters are edgy skinheads
/tumblr/ get out

ok that one is funny.

That one's pretty funny.

He meant the future is Islam, kuffir!

>Let's take the joke and reversing it.

No creativity.

>Simplistic explanation that doesn't explain those borders and why they came into being, why Britain's empire died, American foreign policy from '45 onwards and the actions of the Arabs themselves.

Correct, Sup Forums cross posters are edgy tweens.

This. The reason why the Middle East is so fucked up is because the US killed off the French and British Empires then took over from them, proceeding to run it into the ground.

>Constantly infantilising and demeaning your opposition.

Want to know how I know you swing to the left?

Just imagine jokes are dicks, you'll be able to take them better.

>implying you don't do the same
I'm a faggot centrist.

Dude, I just got back from work when I posted and I have a bulging sore on my right toe.

Cut me some slack man.

>it's a Sup Forumseddit thread
Sneaky sneaky.

Just like Judaism, and to an extent, Christianity.

HUMANS DID 9/11

No, the setting isn't predating Islam. You can tell this because of the architecture which is Islamic influence. The look of the palace and the basic geometric design was something during Islamic period where no imagery was shown as it is forbidden in islam (not just image of Mohammad, but idol imagery in general) There also a nice note as well to tell as you see Babylonian idol statue in cave of wonder as a note that the Cave holds many items of the past.

Your first mistake is not making the guy in the picture a vague shade of brown

Yeah, it's fun to pretend.

Epic XD

NANOMACHINES SON