2008 you sees this poster. What is your reaction?

2008 you sees this poster. What is your reaction?

Cum on it and set it on fire

>"Hey it's Iron Man! He's so fucking cool. He's going to team up with the Hulk from that new movie? Fucking awesome. Why does Spider Man's suit look so different? Is there going to be a Spider Man 4? I dont know what the hell all that other stuff is."

What a shitty looking fan poster

Where's the part with Hugh Jackman the X-Men?

>Where are the X-Men?

Nice concept art.

Weird choice of actors, though.

Wow the mods really don't give a shit anymore do they

Is that Solid Snake with Emma Frost? Fuck off with this fake shit.

Why the f*ck is Andy Dwyer a superhero

Super excited to see Spider-Man next to the all Avengers, but also wondering why he's in a crappy costume

I'd say I would be super excited for Mantis and the Guardians, but I didn't read DNA's cosmic saga until a few months before the first GotG movie.

>who are those dudes in the top left and most of them in the middle?

The follow up to Spider-Man 3 is gonna be Secret Wars? Where's Fantastic Four?

A better question is why the fuck is Batista a super hero?!

I would only recognize Spiderman desu

Just how old are you?

I'd rather watch this.

Especially if Patton Oswalt made it.

Only 2008 Patton, I don't want any hamfisted political shit.

>Where's Terrence Howard?
>Did they get get a stick to play She-Hulk
>Why does the Hulk look so different
>Why is the the arc reactor in Tony's chest a triangle now?
>Wait Abomination is working Thanos now?

Feel bad for the Netflix shows.

fake and gay

Where's Thanos' helmet?

The asymmetry of this is really fucking bothering me. Something about it is too off.

Slight confusion and dismissal, as it looks like fan art that fails to capture the look of familiar characters.

Same as my current reaction: "Why does everyone look like they'r reacting to something unsettling happening just off panel?"

It looks like pieces of 7 or 8 different movie posters spliced together.
Weird.

Well, I would have no fucking clue who half those people are. I wouldn't recognize Cap, Falcon, Widow, Thor, Loki, Hawkeye, or War Machine. I probably wouldn't recognize Bucky, but I might suspect it because he does look the part. You just can't see much of him. I also wouldn't recognize any of Thanos' lieutenants.

who the fuck are these people

Rocket and Groot, Wanda and Vision, and Strange would most astonish me, as those are things I never thought I would see in a movie, especially given 2008 was not long after Bendis utterly ruined Wanda.

>Who are all those people with Spider-Man and The Hulk?
>Is that a cat on the left?

my reaction is that the purple man reminds me of some dude at a pawn shop in las vegas who offered me $1500 for my pontiac 2005 G6

Nice bro.

>starlord
>entire face is a mask
>claiming andy dwyer
how fucking stupid are you

>What's this guy's deviantart?

Well Thanos' henchmen weren't introduced until 2012-13 so that's OK.

Yeah, duh, that's why I wouldn't recognize them. Good going.

>2008...
>before evans was cast
>before natasha was cast
>Before I read avengers comics (only spidey and x-men or DC)

Who is this bearded guy? Wolverine?

Who is this guy with goggles?

Who is this blonde lady?

>Star-lord's entire face covered with a mask

>Parks & Rec didn't air till 2009

Nice try...

>Evans as Wolverine.
For some reason I can imagine him pulling it off.

Did they model Thanos off of the Forever Alone face? Marvel with their memes.

Only character I'd recognize would be Iron Man, Thanos, Spider-Man, Hulk, Rocket Raccoon, Doctor Strange, Vision, Black Panther, and maybe Groot. Might also guess that Olsen is Wanda because sh;s right next to Vision.

Where's Thanos' helmet
No seriously why isn't he wearing his helmet

It's 2017 and I think it looks like gaudy fake shit.

I don't know who any of these are.

Where's the X-Men and Fantastic Four?

I'd be very excited like 99% of the people on this board, just as we were all excited for Avengers

Why does the Human Torch have a beard and where are the rest of the Fantastic Four?

who are these people with spider-man? I only recognize hulk and she-hulk. wtf is with the raccoon?

Man...I missed being super hyped for Avengers and GOTG. Like, I wish I could bottle that hype again. I'm just not feeling it with Infinity Wars cause we've been so used to the MCU at this point.

...that and IW will just be a Part 1 for a Part 2 the next year.

dumb

That's pretty underwhelming. I thought the team Tony was discussing bringing together in the end credits of Incredible Hulk was the Avengers. Not Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and a bunch of D-Listers. I mean, the only Avengers I see in the image Tony, Hank on his shoulder, Hulk, Vision, and She-Hulk (who appears to be played by that black girl who was Bernie Mac's daughter in that movie with Ashton Kutcher-weird casting if you ask me). But where are all the Avengers? If Hank's in it where is Wasp? And no Thor or Captain America or Hawkeye? Come the hell on!

Is Terrance Howard going to suit up as War Machine? I know he said "next time baby," so I'm sure we'll see Rhodey in action. But why isn't he on the poster?

"Holy shit I'm a time traveler and wasting this opportunity by looking at dumb movie posters from Sup Forums"

SHIT! IT'S HERCULES AND THE PUNISHER!

>Knowing who Kang is
>Not knowing Superman is a DC character

I dont get you, user.

I hope Ed Norton steps up his game as the Hulk. I wonder if he Tobey Maguire will have any chemistry on screen

Where's Thor?

THOR CONFIRMED DEAD

THOR CONFIRMED FLOP

MARVEL IS FINISHED

Spider-Man? Holy cow! Can't wait to see Tobey Maguire's rapport with RDJ's Iron Man.

He probably died off screen. Maybe they couldn't afford him.

I think he's the blonde guy with the beard up front. Then again I'm pretty sure that guy played Human Torch, so are the Fantastic Four showing up?

Oh no. Left botton corner. They didn't make Cyclops black did they?

Cyclops is the one with the guns I think

or maybe that's how Deadpool looks in this

Maybe. I see Scarlett Johansson next to him and she's blonde. Maybe they recast Sue?

Jesus I hope they didn't. Good thing we'll never have to worry about actual comics being ruined by forced diversity

What a totally unique contrarian opinion, upvote for you my good sir

I know right? Thank goodness black Nick Fury is just in the Ultimate Universe.

Guys! I just figured out who the two in the bottom left corner are. They've got to be Kraven and Silver Sable! I thought this was promo art for one movie, but it must be for the next slate of movies and of course, Raimi being a genius would put Kraven and Sable together. And the black guy must be either Hypno Hustler or Rocket Racer.

Johnny Storm with a beard? That's weird.

>"Wow that's some out-of-this-world fanart"

>the black guy must be either Hypno Hustler or Rocket Racer

I think maybe it's Daredevil, they made matt murdock black

Ben Affleck is Daredevil though, the movie sucked but I doubt they'd recast him. Unless we're getting a new Daredevil movie soon

underrated

I don't think we'll ever have to worry about that. America is the best its ever been with regard to race relation and I'm sure it will get even better having elected the first black president who will undoubtedly unite us.

It's an anonymous board for vietnamese finger puppets ... you can say fuck if you want to.

>only characters I'd recognize are half the characters

You'd think you'd recognize more though right?

>who are any of these characters without masks supposed to be? Where are all the super heroes?

>Bastista
fucking lol

I know Sup Forums loves Guardians, but there's no chance that they'll ever make a movie. Have you seen what the book sells?

I have no idea what this is. Is that Spiderman in the top right? Oh and the green one is Hulk? I literally don't know anyone else.

He said 2008, not 2007.

50% is an F, dude.

>doesn't know the star of the break-out cinematic hit of 2008, Tony Stark
>doesn't know any of the stars of the break-out comic hit of 2008, the Guardians of the Galaxy
>doesn't know Thanos
>doesn't know Vision
>doesn't know Black Panther

Get off my board you filthy casual

It's a movie poster, they gotta use their faces instead of their masks, it's probably in their contracts.

>Oh neat Thanos with a full gauntlet
>how am I supposed to know who most of these characters are
>is one of those meant to be wolverine
>why is iron man of all people the most prominent hero
>who the fuck are those people below thanos, guess I have some comics to reread
>for that matter I am not sure I recognize the chick next to strange
>hope the magic is cool

>>Why is iron man of all people the most prominent hero

It's 2008, Iron Man and Batman are the most popular superheroes ever.

Wonder why Thanos is looking like a smug Joss Whedon

I thought we were assuming this was before iron man came out

I was opperating on the assumption this was before iron man came out.

Why would we assume that? Even if we did, at this point we would know that RDJ was Iron Man.

If this was back in 2008 I would only recognize Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Hulk, Black Panther, Rocket, Groot and vision. I'd like to think I would guess RDJ was Iron Man but the rest of them don't even look like the comic characters

Oh and Thanos

You're over thinking this user

What? How? Applying basic reasoning isn't overthinking, it's... eventhinking it. Levelthinking it. I don't know. The correct amount of thinking.

I would recognize Thanos, Hulk, Spidey, Black Panther, Dr Strange and Ant Man.
Assuming I did not know about the movie I would maybe recognize iron man but probably not.

Drax more or less has the same exact design he did at the time in the comics and Star-Lord's helmet is similar to his helmet in the 08 comics.

Especially seeing Rocket and Groot there, you'd likely make a connection.