Name one well-written homosexual (or implied) character in comics

Name one well-written homosexual (or implied) character in comics

Ozymandias

Name one reason why I should do your homework for you.

Stephen Stills?

Bunker.

How come they made Iceman gay for no reason but won't for Captain Marvel even though she has an intimate relationship with a woman? Can Marvel do anything correctly?

middy

Midnighter and Apollo?

Because disney needs to sell the movie in China. China just banned disney movies this year for first time in a long time.

I thought that was Russia, is it China too?

These and
>Constantine
>Batwoman
>Renee Montoya
>Traci 13
>Pied Piper
>Obsidian

I imagine Marvel has some too. Not to mention non-Big 2 stuff.

Batwoman

the best

I liked Pied Piper. He made for great pal dynamics with Wally. I wonder where he is nowadays (don't follow a lot of books currently)

the punisher

Bart Allen in young justice

not bart that's for sure.

Explain.

I'm referring to the animated series

Yes, I'm aware. Are you sure you're not just projecting fanfiction of YJ Bart wanting blue beetle dick

Sup Forums is convinced that he is gay. I'm just going with the most popular opinion

Hulkling. Not Wiccan but Hulkling.

Came here to post this. Midnighter is one cool motherfucker.

Doesn't count.
Just because he discovered an affinity for the sensation of anal penetration during his own rape does not mean that he has developed an attraction to the male physical form or developed the capacity to feel romantic love for any male.

Put simply, welcoming a pegging from a gal wearing a strap-on does not mean he likes men.

Jim Wilson and Hector.

Came here to post this.

I forgot that Traci doesn't actually want to hop on pop

>Had a steady girlfriend for half his solo run.
>Spent most of YJ lusting after Arrowette.
>Had girlfriends after he was butchered into Kid Flash.

Fucking secondaries need to kill themselves.

Tek Knight

I mean, Wiccan is responsible for America Chavez coming to existence, and by proxy her portrayal in her solo book. For that alone, Wiccan has become one of the best forces for evil.

Ain't nothing gay about fucking an asteroid

While we're talking about Watchmen characters, do you guys consider Rorschach to be a closet homo, straight or asexual?

closet

Lord Fanny

Asexual, he's got too many other things going on in his head for romance. He's pragmatic to a fault and I dont think he would have the capacity to form that kind of bond with anyone.

Good explanation. I agree.

What makes you think that, user?

William Clockwell

He's not homo but has issues with women (or not even women, just intimacy in general) because of his mom

>half his solo run
You mean the like last 7 chapters?
>Spent most of YJ lusting after Arrowette.
I don't recall him showing any attraction to any character in Young Justice.
>Had girlfriends after he was butchered into Kid Flash.
>implying that isn't proof that gay Bart is better than straight Bart
I don't think anyone is claiming Bart is gay, but we can all agree it'd be so cute if he were to get with another boy. At the very least, he could be bi.

>Bart is gay
>No more Allens or Thawnes because Bart is literally the only member of both families in his generation.

No.
No.
Yes.
Maybe.
Yes
Yes
Yes, but Wiccan was also good up until Children's Crusade.
>inb4 "Wiccan was always shit"
Sup Forums fucking loved Wiccan until CC happened.
Yes
Too traumatized by his hoor mother and Nite Owl ignoring him to care about sex. Although listing Veidt's possible homosexuality as a reason to investigate his life points to deep seated homophobia, considering homosexuality had been decriminalized by then.

On the subject of good gays, though, we can add V to the list as well as Steve Orlando's Virgil.

Russia didn't ban any of their movies, just made it 16+ or something for B&B movie

Bart's not the slightest bit gay in comics. He's only shown interest in girls and has multiple times.

That's not the point, really. Bart's core character concept is being impulsive. He has no conception of a society where being gay is bad. If he had gay urges he would act on them immediately because he's Impulse.

He doesn't have gay urges so he doesn't act on them. He's not gay, or bi, or any of that and he's not a character you retrofit "coming out of the closet" bullshit onto.

If you want a gay speedster gay up one of Wally's kids.

I find that hard to believe becasue if he is a teenage boy with a teenage libido then the absolute minimum he would be doing is jacking off mid conversation

Too traumatized to be attracted to women, too jaded to let himself be attracted to men. Asexual, whether by choice or not.

What makes you think he isn't?

Superspeed is a great power.

How fast do you think his recovery time is?

Cap and Bucky

Too bad he's not getting his husbando.

Civil war was such a good movie

Why it's your father

Does bisexual counts?
Constantine/Wonder Woman and

Most of Sup Forums is in denial about animated YJ Bart being gay actually, because it was used in a tactical sense by the team (sending him in the advance all-straight female party to scout Queen B's lair) instead of being shoehorned into a shitty romance subplot.

Sup Forums cries out for a character's homosexuality to be relevant to the character's development or plot instead of mindless pandering, but then you give them that and they refuse to believe the character actually is gay because they weren't shown having their ass fingered by a club twink in a filthy alleyway.

What's this from?

If at all, doesn't this just prove that Bart is asexual? Because otherwise he'd just be kissing every girl he sees, with your reasoning.

I can name 2 in the same relationship.

Midnighter and Apollo when The Authority was under Wildstorm.

Weren't overly gay.
Weren't offensive.
Just 2 guys who had a 'normal' relationship and some sexual innuendo.

>Picked Bucky over Tony
Shit taste.

Red Hood and the Outlaws #1 I think.

>picked Bucky over literally worst boy
>shit taste

Tonyfags are a riot.

bart should be in love with a chinese assassin oc donut

I think it does. faggot. imho liking it up the but is more gay than fucking ladyboys. not even trolling. men getting penetrated, even if you are that man, and even if you do it to your self, makes it the essence of GAY. nothing wrong with being gay just accept your fate as a bottom bitch boy twink and roll with the punches.

the only way to be 100% straight is being strictly high-test. not even accepting the most feminine of penises. I've included this picture of a large ass to prove that you're not actually attracted to it. even if you think you are you aren't really you're just in denial which makes you EVEN MORE GAY

But Greg Weisman himself has stated that Bart being on that infiltration team is not indicative of his sexuality.

who are you referring to

Some mondo cringe