Black Female Superhero: Thread II

We're creating a black female superhero, or superheroes. Ideas so far:
>Roberta Long AKA Ricochete (Rikki). Gained a body like hard rubber after an accident in a factory developing experimental tire rubber

>Kung fu woman who's taught martial arts by her Bruce Lee-loving grandfather. She uses her training to bust up local gangs and crimelords.

>Mechanica. Young poverty stricken girl from Ghana. While taking an engineering course at an Ivy League school she gets in a mechanical accident allowing her to talk to and manipulate machines. In addition to fighting crime she takes down dictators and stops human trafficking.

>Keanna Kendricks, a medium level reality warper that can't really control her powers. She's a Manic Pixie type like Haruko Haruhara, but a bit scatterbrained and too daring for her own good.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_chinesekitty/?hl=en
strawpoll.me/13596775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dat OP do

Damn I never really liked black women but I would fuck that without a second thought. Who is she?

How old should Roberta be?

We could steal from Danny Phantom for that. Her body bounces when she doesn't mean to. Or it's hard to stop bouncing at all.

Mid to late 20s?

i wish i was white so black girls would be attracted to me : (

Yes, i definitely was thinking this too. It would definitely be a chaotic process and very hard to stop.

28 then?

goddamn how do hips like that exist?

Damn, is this really a thing? Only experience with black girls i have is paying for a lap dance, lol

Magic.

instagram.com/_chinesekitty/?hl=en

Love her lips

Reposting the strawpoll for the reality warper's name.

strawpoll.me/13596775

Yeah but maybe not last as long as Danny Phantom. Gives good opportunities for humor. Also should this place in an alternate future, like within a booming Detroit that's back to being the Motor City. For her design I was thinking about overhauls like Audrey from Atlantis

That's a solid age

>tfw actually have a fantastic idea that I kept all to myself throughout that whole last thread
I ain't sharing this shit with NOBODY.

>Ricochete
Could be neat. Correct that to Ricochette with two Ts though, that's how you write the "small and female" french sufix. Also she needs to have some serious bunda.

>Kung Fu girl
I like the Bruceploitation background but other than that there doesn't seem to be much to it.

>Mechanica
Meh.
>from Ghana
Why? Is it because it's more believable (statistically speaking) for her to be in an Ivy League school that way?
Because otherwise I'd refrain from giving your character a background the writer most likely doesn't know anything about, and having them take part in international politics doesn't really help on that front either.

>Kendricks
Description reads like she's right out of a harem manga and made to appeal to horny lonely boys rather than a real person. Make of that what you will.

ok.

Not the case in my white experience. Then again it's not just black girls.

Maybe? The only black woman I've ever had sex with had a white boyfriend.

Iron Man

So what is your goal now OP? You set out to produce a single superheroine and from the looks of things ended up pumping out 4. So are they going to be apart of the same setting or totally unrelated with no crossover? Which one is going to be the main focus of whatever the hell this is or is everyone just stuck spitballing in their own little corners?

Also, shameless lewds when?

I still like the mosquito woman idea

>those obvious as fuck breast implants

Do people like this?

I like that, but were you aware that Flint is known as Vehicle City. The lead crisis is giving it a lot of attention, especial for new infrastructure. A future Flint may be historically contextually interesting. Either is cool though. A like motor punk scene sort of.
Can they be booty shorts overalls?

>Reality
>Destiny

It fits the most. Her colour scheme should be pinkish and she thinks shes in a silver age story where Thanos keeps dropping the cosmic cube. Essentially she should look like the 1940s Ms America but modernized

>Description reads like she's right out of a harem manga and made to appeal to horny lonely boys rather than a real person. Make of that what you will.
She's supposed to be a cartoonish and fun figure like Popeye the Sailor. Only somewhat sexualized.

Serious bunda?

Can we rip off one of Johns thrown out characters and have a black woman who can become gold?

But OP failed to get people to actually draw any of them. This attempt is the personification of Sup Forums. Can't get anything done, and ultimately, it's just free art bait-thread.

For the Kung fu girl you could make her dad a Jim Kelly type furthering the Bruce Lee connection

Except that they're not. Wouldn't expect much insight on tits from a niplover, since the most that you fags have is Hitomi J Cup and some other no-names.

Yes

Urban magical team of black underage girls who can only use their magic making rap rhymes or breakdance moves.

Didn't know that about flint I'll have to look into it.
>Can they be booty shorts overalls?
I love everything about this. Not sure I mentioned it but how do you feel about her having dreads?

Yeah, I remember at my first job there was this really cute weeb as shit black chick with this crazy bust and she said she wanted to find a white guy and have about 10 kids. If she ever does find someone, their dick is going to be in for a surprise milking.

That's just how the hivemind works
If we keep going we will get something

It's a shit thread, mate.

I meant to appeal more to their lonely "why are real women so hard to approach" side than their horny side.
I mean
>manic pixie
>scatterbrained
>too daring
those are traits that appeal to the lonely nerd.

The idea with the kung fu girl in a general sense was that she would travel around the country, facing different ethnical fighting styles, like a mexican luchador, an irish boxer, etc.

A plot point for her could be that she accidentally hummiliated a powerful martial artist, or that an old rival of the grandfather killed him, and now she is searching why.

Damn, i was gonna say dreads to you

Noice

It's not though?

Agreed, hence the Haruko link

BR-speak for large but toned asses.

The only one I like is the hard rubber woman but she needs a better name. Ricochete? Meh.

Glad we're on the same page there. Do you have a discord so we can stay in contact if the thread dies?

Oh fuck yeah, huge hard rubber buns

Honestly, I only care about the reality warper. The other heroes are ideas other people came up with that I don't really like.

I'm not a black woman so I don't know if I'd be any good at writing one...

But if I had to pitch an idea I think I'd go for a character who had psychic type abilities and make the superhero adventures along the lines of your Constantine/Doctor Strange stuff with encountering entities from strange dimensions.

Maybe for the antagonists we do a pastiche of old Lovecraft style cosmic horror cultists trying to bring about some sort of energy alignment and our heroine has to try to foil them in a world where no one things any of her abilities are real and that the insanely dangerous cultists are just harmless kooks.

Open for suggestions, of course

If she's based on Haruko will there be a Daicon bunny suit reference

How about just Bounce? Its simple, goes with her theme, and hip

God damn it, how come its always the weeb black girls that go for white guys.

Why cant weeb black girls want to date other weeb black guys like myself?

I don't actually, but I'm on here asl the time anyway. If the thread dies, I'll either make or find a new one. Or you can find me as FunkyJupiter on things

Had a similar idea for another story. Black female cop from a voodoo/black magic background, wants nothing to do with her weird grandmother but is drawn into it as she is forced to face down supernatural threats while trying to remain a 'normal' police officer.

They'll end up doing that when they're older, and done being burnt by people that just wanna fuck.
Why do you think that older black women are so racist and bitter?

>dreads
For the bouncy character? Wouldn't a more, you know, bouncy haircut make more sense?
I know there's a bit of a crusade against afros lately so not that, but I feel like her hair should have some amount of volume to it.

That's a good name. I like that a lot

Ok. I may be going to bed soon and I'm actually into this character

I hope so

I like that, thanks
We are trying to stay simple

I wanted to avoid the voodoo thing and just do it like paranormal ESP type stuff in my thing but yours would probably work too.

Beats me, I attract caucasian bisexuals/lesbians and caucasian weebs and I have no idea why.

I want that ass on my face asap

I'm not against this

We're not making a Marvel character, this is public domain. The pink suit is a good idea though.

So she's Mintberry Crunch?

Could just be that you're attractive? Attractive people tend to get people attracted to them.

Yeah, me too. I'm glad i actually decided to participate

I was thinking of hair like this originally but I thought about her using elastic dreads as a tool or attack. Though might as well keep it simple

>those are traits that appeal to the lonely nerd.
Are they? She wasn't gonna have any romantic interest. I was imagining she'd be somewhat like Tank Girl/Popeye meets Sailor Moon.

I think you guys should really just stick with one character, too mank cooks and it becomes unfocused

That is a cool idea, bringing to question whether her hair was affected
And i like that style too

Not like South Park has a monopoly on ripping off HPL since a lot of his stuff is public domain.

Anyway I like the idea of having a heroic black woman foil monsters from his mythos considering he was a pretty weird racist fuck and it would be the kind of thing that would have him spinning in his grave fast enough to be used as a dynamo.

I think it will get there

To be fair I recently watched Disney's The Princess and the Frog and the villains death in that is fuel for the idea.

>mfw I started this entire thing and the character I like the most isn't going to make it out of this alive

If you keep asking questions about details, people will respond

Which one was yours?

Also, don't suggest a thread to have everyone pitch ideas if you were just going to use it to promote a thing you'd already thought of if that was the case.

I'm really not seeing the Popeye parallels.
>Manic Pixie Dream Girl (MPDG) is a stock character type in films. Film critic Nathan Rabin, who coined the term after observing Kirsten Dunst's character in Elizabethtown (2005), describes the MPDG as "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures."
Does that sound like Popeye to you?

Do you mind making a discord just in case? I may just make a channel for anons who like Ricochette/Bounce

Yeah, I remember durability was brought up last thread and I think she could be hit by at least a small sedan without any injury. So I think bones are fine hair would be an interesting angle to come from

He means the toon part is liker Popeye, like his feats

Not that guy but I think he meant a character more along the lines of the "zany" free spirit type characters like Mabel from Gravity Falls or Star from that Forces of Evil show.

You know, wacky antics and a totally out there personality. Like a living cartoon.

I've kinda been meaning to, so I'll see what i can do

I can't think of any questions.

Reality warper.

Robert band hair, bungee dreads, lol

*rubber

So we can all agree Bounce has a nice pair and a nice rear end right? Because cmon, how can she not have some jiggle with a name and powerset like that?

I can make the channel and drop it here. You can join as a guest and sign up later if you want

The original idea I had for the dreads was her having to do something like the train scene from Spider-Man 2 but with a car or catching someone by throwing her dreads

I see.

I understand that, it just comes off as writing yourself a waifu 90% of the time.
But hey, if the execution is good.

Alternatively she could be flat as a board and the name is used as kind of a running gag in that respect.

Hear me out: DFC and wide hips/fat ass combo.

This is funny too

>I understand that, it just comes off as writing yourself a waifu 90% of the time.
>But hey, if the execution is good.
Oh definitely, thats why MPDG is a term that's used with contempt rather than praise.

Oh yes, i imagine she's an extra thicc slice with a double scoop waffle cone

>The original idea I had for the dreads was her having to do something like the train scene from Spider-Man 2 but with a car or catching someone by throwing her dreads
That would look dreadful. Hair extension powers usually look like shit. Yes, I'm looking at you Medusa.

Please stop attacking me, I only said "Manic Pixie type" because the user in the last thread did.
These two have the right idea: She's like a Manic Pixie Dream Girl in that she's energetic and eccentric. But unlike actual Manic Pixie Dream Girls she's not a static emotionless character who's only purpose is to be a shallow love interest.

The joke could be that prior to the accident she was flat all around and is now annoyed by the extra thicc that came with the powerset

I can't deny liking this

I'm not attacking anyone, sheesh, I'm criticizing the proposed character because I don't think they're interesting in their current state.
>unlike actual Manic Pixie Dream Girls she's not a static emotionless character
That remains to be seen.

Medusa works sometimes, kinda. But yeah it may just be better to stick with the curly fro

That works too.