Makes you wonder why Chris Savino feels this compulsive need to remind everyone that he once worked on Dexter's Lab...

Makes you wonder why Chris Savino feels this compulsive need to remind everyone that he once worked on Dexter's Lab when we'd prefer not to remember those episodes.

God, I hate this character. Easily biggest stumbling block in trying to get into this show. She's the random child who was somehow born a super genius and can clone, build time machines, and various other deus machinas--that old trope from 80's and 90's cartoons that Dexter perfected, except now it feels dated and lame.

Lisa would be best girl if she wasn't weirdly obsessed with shit.

Was she a Digimon in her past life?

Is this what happened after I stopped watching? The sisters all started losing their shirts?

But that's one of the things that actually makes her sort of funny and not just a "le underraged genius".

Kaziklu im glad to see your not a full on conservative and still have respect for us perverts and lewds. Thank you

He's still boco-tier cancer though.

Same faggot is probably the one that just nuke a good Connie thread, these fuckers are keeping Sup Forums shit.

I wonder if WttW threads get policed this heavily.

Dont mind me, just posting absolute perfection

She should roll up her sleeves once in a while so people can see her scars.

i dont know about that, boco is like leukemia

AND EVERYBODY THAT YOU MEET

I agree. it would have been better if they just made her smart and nerdy in a more realistic way. She could still have been a caricature of a smart girl without being a super-scientist. Like, Lynn is good at sports, but they didn't make her punch holes through mountains or jump over sky scrappers; Lucy is goth, but they didn't give her magic powers like Raven from Teen Titans...

Well said, and I agree. I also think it's corny the way the funny sister dresses like an outdated Fozzy Bear-like comedian cliche, but eh, what can you do.

>a scene from a children's cartoon on Nickelodeon is too NSFW for Sup Forums
Janny janny, Lola's fanny.

I find it endearing and cute. Luan is a treasure.

I posted a reply but it was deleted along with my previous post. An inexperienced janitor? Probably.

Either way - I'm not conservative. The conservative/liberal attitudes towards sex are equally degenerate and harmful to humanity and civilization. Since I just came home from a night shift I won't go in-depth with this.

Ahhh my perfect waifu...