Batman #28 Storytime

We now return to our regularly scheduled war.

Panic in the Microverse launches next week, folks.

That's a lame fucking riddle.

Fuck this whens killer frost meeting destiny of the endless

One week!

thanks Norrin

Green Lanterns: Superman: Support your local comic shop.

Riddler should've won this in the first 24 hours

>that Selina

I know Gotham is a shit place, but it's a miracle no one decided "fuck it, let's nuke the fucking place"

I'm just not feeling this arc at all. It makes I am Suicide and I am Bane look good

Wtf Slade?

Hey, uh... Is Batman's costume supposed to mirror the DCEU? Are they really pushing that?

What are we, some kind of War and Jokes and Riddles?

This story is a flashback. He has a different suit in the present.

It's the New 52 outfit

Oh, okay. Not caught up to current DC, just randomly popped in.

Oh fuck off.

>Batman
>Taking out Deathstroke himself
>Taking out Deathstroke and Deadshot at the same time
>Taking out Deathstroke and Deadshot at the same time, while exhuasted

I enjoy this storyline, but this is kind of bullshit.

Strong contender for "Most generic Batman cover ever".

You would be wrong anyway, though.

This is the suit that he wore from 2011 till 2016.

Deathstroke and Deadshot fought for 5 days straight, Batman was just watching by the sidelines probably swooping in and out to save civilians. Guess who's more tired?

Long hair Selina>>>>>>short hair Selina
Purple suit>>>>>>>>>black suit

this much shit taste should be illegal

Don't forget Bruce by his own admission, is only a year into being Batman.

King is overselling this shit. Also nice is Selina to correct Bruce's autism.

Good point. At least this isn't Damian taking out Deathstroke himself.

Guh, those movies.

I'll assume the whole Calebrese bullshit was silently retconned away?

yum

King can't into action filled story with Powe levels.

Why does the art occasionally look like Poser models with a pencil filter over them?

You tellin' me Riddler got Slade, Ivy, Two-Face, and more, all to wear his stupid insignia and chime off some retarded riddle in unison? Gimme a fuckin' break...why does King do shit like this so much?

Being attracted to women with short hair is a small step away from being attracted to skinny effeminate men of a certain sexual pursuation. Now who has the shit taste friendo?

because that's exactly what it is

When will they thicc up Selina to pander to thicken?

that's why you also take the black leather which shows how female she is. long hair means jack shit when every other male nowadays has a man bun

>not wanting to suck a skinny female (male) dick
Lmao what a fag.

>High-powered nerds vs. low power mental deffectives and also Mr. Freeze
How can clownlets even compete?

It's like you have no love of theatrics, people like you make me sick.

Why the fuck is Zsasz on Team Riddler?

cinnabun grumby

>I've contacted the feds
What the hell took him so long? And really, he shouldn't have to call them, they should have come on their own volition a long time ago.

It's quite a conundrum.

What are you talking about?

2 for 4
Not really feeling this issue desu

I call bullshit. There is no way Deadshot could possibly hold his own against Deathstroke for that long, Deathstroke should win this easily. 5 days? Seriously?

He's talking about Genevivie Valentines Catwoman run.

In the New 52, they made it that Selina Kyle was fake name and that her real name is Selina Calabrese, daughter of a drug kingpin.

when they made catwoman a dyke

This, the main problem with King's Batman is side stories are much more interesting. I get it, you want to juxtapose the external catastrophe of Gotham with inner turmoil of Batman and internalize the catastrophe. It's not working that great so far though.

>Batwinged great helm
Dat sum Judge Fear?

Why the fuck didn't the government execute every single one of Batman's villains after all this shit? Or at the very least, bring them to a real prison instead of Arkham.

On the Fifth day of the war Tom King said to me.

Repeat, Regurgitate, Recycle, Reiterate and Restate.

She looks old.

It took five days!

Batman is so gay now.

Lol. This is one of the dumbest Batman arcs I've read in a long time. I mean really how many more statistics is King going to throw at us without us really ever seeing anything? "28 people were bombed, 62 people died, it took five days, the bodies are piling up and all the cops can do is remove the corpses" yada yada yada. Like okay? Why do you keep skipping over that shit like its all footnotes? How did it get to this point without us ever seeing anything? Deathstroke and Deadshot fight for five days for some reason, and we don't even really get to see any of it? We get a few death tallies and then boom it's over.

This whole fucking story is just a series of montages with no sense of real progression or weight. What is King doing? Also I still hate his Bruce's dialogue, it feels stilted and just fucking weird, almost inhuman. Stop repeating shit so much.

I get it Tom, 'cause you are writing Mr. Miracle. You sure are a man of Vision. A real Sheriff in the comic industry. Soon not only the alpha but the Omega.

So, how exactly did Penguin get away with all this? Everyone else involved has been a wanted criminal ever since, but Penguin is somehow a "respected businessman" that nobody can get anything on?

>WHY IS MY COMIC BOOK UNREALISTIC
fuck off

>This whole fucking story is just a series of montages with no sense of real progression or weight.
I Am Bane had same problem. And I Am Suicide was even more retarded. It's just King on wrong book desu.

>ctrl+f "poser"
>someone actually noticed & replied about it for once

it's frustrating trying to explain to people that aren't familiar with poser that these are 3d models, and how to tell they are, and I've long since given up

so it is really nice to see people calling it out

bless you, anons

>WHY IS MY COMIC BOOK STUPID AS FUCK
>why do you hate fun, user?
hi r/comicbooks

>world class assassins and shooters
>using snub nose automatic rifles for sniper work

The writer is dumb.

FOCKIN' SNOIPAHS WIF THEIR AIMBOTS

>these 2 shitty batman villains
>killing agent 47
Yeah, I'm calling bs

Also where the fuck are the rest of the heroes during all of these? This is why I keep recommending batman be sent to his own earth/universe.

Is she seriously still calling him "Bat" while they're out of costume? What the fuck.

Also this arc pretty much solidifies the theory that Batman does more harm than good right? This entire "War" was started because of him and he's done FUCK ALL to stop it. Useless fucking prick. And then he doesn't hand himself in when it could stop the war, and another 100 people die right after...jesus christ this is awful.

is King autistic or is this a symptom of the PTSD

>Deathstroke
>Batman villain
I want casuals out.

The war started because of Joker shooting Riddler.

And Batman is just a one man. He is trying, but he can't just on his own stop these maniacs.

It is obviously supposed to be PTSD. A rookie Batman dealing with something that got out of hand. Like War Games with Stephanie Brown. King is doing a shit job of selling it. Every villain under sun are already established in Year One. Fighting a super villain gang war, after the destruction of Zero Year.

Notice how all of the Riddler's men are playing cards, but for some reason the Penguin is a card too. What if Penguin ends up betraying the Joker?

There is a difference between unrealistic and stupid. This is both.

>Just one man

...who has trained for like a decade for shit like this and has BILLIONS of dollars worth of resources at his disposal. Hundreds of innocents have died and he has yet to catch a single villain. He has let Riddler go TWICE already because he's fucking retarded and incompetent. Now more people die, over 100 in five days apparently (while the rest of the nation is doing fuck-all for some reason.) This guy is supposed to be one of the greatest crimefighters in the world? Give me a break...he's a bitch who not only can't protect his city, but is too cowardly to give himself up when it could end the war.

Wrong eye, Slade, jeez

So all this happened before Dick became Robin?

>trunks
Great cover by default.

Joker, you have to rape Gordon

What did he mean by kicking the tree?

That Deadshot and Deathstoke are pros while he still learning the ropes. A year from now I could've stopped them easily.

It's King thinking he's clever by referencing that page from Batman: Year One where Bruce kicks a tree in half, which he had already done in one of the earliest issues of this run. It's to show this is one year AFTER that.

Gay