ITT: Pure, unsaturated, terrible animation/comic book drawings

ITT: Pure, unsaturated, terrible animation/comic book drawings.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91929545/#91929669
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the wrong hand to boot.

>the thumb is on the wrong side

Good Lord, you're right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is like, half in half, or something.

why is adam such a fucking hack?

Post the one where they fixed the hand.

such is life. live with it.

money

>Hating based Adam

KYS

Adam seems like kind of person who always has to say regular things in "quirky" way to sound funny but it backfires and everyone just cringes, perfect example lines from >i am a meat popsicle
>this sun is fuckin rude

that's not funny.

>tfw this is exactly the kind of "humor" everybody I know eats up and thinks is really cutting edge and hip

This is why I'll spend unhealthy amounts of time on this garbage dump of a site instead of socializing till I die

Holy shit!Is this supposed to be Jojo?

Kind of digging black Jolyne's pits

hold on

i feel like this is some kind of reference

He seems like the sort of person who's a real fucking jerk about how good a person he is.

I'm convinced that all this this-guy-face posting is a sustained advertising campaign to try and turn this irrelevant mediocre nobody into the next big "let's all read his webcomic because we 'hate' his work" star that you faggots love so much.

Should've made Avdol an albino.

Aw son of a bitch

>makes all characters black
>doesn't make the Frenchie hatian black

>not being handed free tacos by your midget friend

No... this cannot be a Jojo reference, IT JUST CAN'T BE!

Did I help start 4chans hatred of Adamtots?
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91929545/#91929669

Who's the girl with the purple hair?

It got a half of smile out of me. But that's the most any of his comics got out of me.

josuke

Most of my friends act like Reddit, one of my friend who's a girl acts like Tumblr, and my best friend is a weird mixture of Reddit and Sup Forums.

That's what I was scared of hearing.

....I wish Killer Queen was here

Please no

>it's more tumblr-friendly to make Japanese characters Mexican
I- huh?
What?

It's not clever either...

I get that he is invoking the double meaning of Microwave(appliance) and Micro-wave(gesture), but what do microwaves have to do with anything that is going on in that scene?

WHERE'S THE FUCKING JOKE ADAM!

>first time I saw this some autist animefag was most enraged that "they made Pol a cripple"
Kek

Black Jotaro looks way too friendly.

He'd be a force to be reckoned with.

>I'm going to come in here and bitch about anatomy of a gag comic with a guy whose head is bigger than his body

>I'm cool and my opinion is important. You all should listen.

Grown up Jotaro completely lost his edge, especially by part 6

He wouldn't if he was black. He'd get bitter and angrier. Fuck, why do I want a story about black Jotaro now?

KYS Adam

Eh he would have had a totally different life growing up in Japan black they'd barely be the same character

I want Jotaro to have harem and hate every second of it

I hate him because his art isn't even that good, he's unfunny, and is a huge butt hole.

>I don't know the difference between cartooning and maintaining internal consistency in cartooning
Fuck off Adam

10/10 post user

>they'd barely be the same character

How does that not seem interesting to you?

I like the way you think!

>growing up in Japan black
He'd actually have an excuse to be an angry, edgy, emotional brick wall.
Being black in SE Asia is no joke.

considering the only defense idiots give for his sameface is "but it's on model!" I think shitting on his bad anatomy is a valid thing to do.

Just replace the guy from any harem anime with Jotaro

>Old black Joseph going "OH LAWDY" and other engrish in an old black guy accent

SHEEEEEE-IT!

Could you imagine Dios reaction to seeing a black jotoro. Considering he was human back in a time when that type of relationship was frowned on it.

He would be even more disgusted then he already was.

So he'd actually have more of a reason than his shitty one to be an evil dickhead.

>I-I'M NUMBER ONE, ME DIO!

I love the guy, but holy shit was he a baby on a powertrip.

Dio doesn't discriminate though. He thinks everybody is equally beneath him.

Kira was a bitch too

> I made a dad joke
Oh no it's retarded

for a victorian, he didn't seem to give too much of a shit about Jotaro being "an Oriental".
Being an abberantly sexual night-monster and living in Egypt, Dio's fuck list was probably a licentious Noah's arc- two of every kind. I mean if you're rich and all you want to do is fuck, kill, and destroy the Jostars why not? He probably had Eskimos shipped in so he could see how they fucked and tasted.

I mean that's sorta the point tho.

People hate "evil for the sake of evil" characters, but people eat up Dio for some reason.

I mean, he got along with Pucci well enough without changing his ideals and being a literal shut in for 100 years.

jesus CHRIST go outside
you are describing human beings as fucking websites

Kira was a cocky retard. I agree with you 100%.
He could've won if he wasn't so stupid about wanting to stay in Morioh.

hairy pits

Shit I forgot about that. I never read part 6.

same

this is something I want to see

It would help if he wasn't all "Let me yell my name out! seeing how I've won!"

For people who bitch about white washing at every opportunity there sure is lots of black washing going on on tumblr

>OH LAWDY JOTAROOO
>SUMMBITCH

>Plankton is the only one who managed to stave off her blackification, but alas, too late in the process. While not yet being part of the Blacked Hivemind, her skin is still slightly effected by the blackification process. They trust her, for now.
>She is terrified.

She's also wearing socks with sandals

EW
nevermind she's been blacked

I need more Blacked Jojo lore.

He's actually pretty decent at drawing.
But if you want to win the Game of Webcomics you have to spam shit out constantly

Old Joseph looks like the zippidy doo dah guy

Go back to work Adam.

>being not very bright, Okuyasu just rolled around in some dirt to fit in, it seems to have worked somehow.

Because he's a handsome man who never learned to be funny because of his looks, and despite of that he got a job as a comic writer.

It's why he's only getting a patty and not a full burger; Polnareff knows he hasn't been turned yet

Polnareff hasn't been turned yet.
Unless the homofication is an offshoot of the same transformative process.
But then why is Josuke black AND gay?

Black Joseph wouldn't make it past BT
>Instantly shot by cops in the beginning
>Nobody would fall for his nazi disguise in Mexico
I'm sure there's other stuff but that's off the top of my head

My fucking sides

Guess they made Avdol DOUBLE BLACK

And so is the life of a middle schooler

He looks Mexican

But Joseph already owned guns. (at least one, being the tommy gun we saw)

He'd just shoot them first before they even had the chance.

>Nobody would fall for his nazi disguise in Mexico
He could say he's a Libyan or Tunisian.

>Instantly shot by cops in the beginning

They didn't shoot Smokey, they were just being dicks to him.

Also he wouldn't have been dealing with the cops if Smokey hadn't lifted his wallet, which he only did because Joseph was obviously a wealthy white guy with a posh accent.

He's always been a little darker, mostly he's just more saturated and the image is drawn both as hyper saturated and it's a sunset scene.
I think they kept him Japanese, just drew dark specks all over him for some weird reason.

>blacks don't steal from other blacks
I live in a black neighborhood, this is patently untrue.

Going into a white neighborhood and pickpocketing a black guy is like going to Mexico for Taco Bell.

Jesus he didn't even bother drawing a background for the sun portion on the right.

I don't really mind stuff like this so long as it's just fanart putting a twist on things rather than some pissed off dyke demanding something actually changes to that.