Camp Camp Thread

Hey guys, I finished my costume. Guess what I am?

How come there's still Tumblrites policing the fandom and content creators when the show itself has this faggot joke and other things they'd probably find offensive.

Probably because Camp Camp is one of RT's less established shows.

a fag

Because the obnoxious minority is loud. Most of the fandom accepts the jokes and art and laughs at it. It's the fucking loonybin autists who think the show is deep and complex that go into fits anytime someone makes an offcolor joke that wasn't made in the show itself already.
I'm somewhat sure the writers see this shit and intentionally look at what the "community" bitches content creators over and then tries to write it in. We're going to eventually get a racist episode(Like hard R in nigger shit) and then tumblr wont be able to cry about shit anymore.

because they're fucking hypocrites who "ignore" the parts they don't like like the fag jokes, incest and Dolph in general
I honestly don't get it, it's clearly not their kind of cartoon, are they that starved for content?

Uhh, a bundle of sticks?

Small fanbase.

The smaller the fanbase the better if you ask me.

FFFFFFA--

If you look on Tumblr, 50% of their posts are "David adopts Max" shit, 30% are Danielfags, 10% camperfags posting fancontent involving their favorite camper and the remaining 10% are misc shit (screencaps, discussion, etc.)
In other words, nothing relevant, aside from a few god-tier pics I've seen. I hate that fucking place.
Actually they don't ignore it, they actively post everyday about how problematic those topics are. Max/David? Burn it to the ground.
Dolph? There are deranged people who want him to be killed off and disappear.
Politically incorrect jokes/scenes? They come up with retarded mental gymnastics, like "well it was only five seconds" or "RT treasures gay people i'm sure it wasn't that bad!!1!"

I fucking hate that Tumblr always ruins the fanbase of every shit I'm into.

>If you look on Tumblr, 50% of their posts are "David adopts Max" shit, 30% are Danielfags, 10% camperfags posting fancontent involving their favorite camper and the remaining 10% are misc shit (screencaps, discussion, etc.)

Also LGBBQ stuff about how David is a demiromantic transexual lesbian

He's gonna break!

Yeah, I forgot that. These fucking cunts ruin everything, they already got their trannies in other shows, why must they project their mental illnesses on fictional character?

Ladies and Gentlemen, for my performance piece I chose to represent the sticks of the pine tree!

Pine? That's clearly birch, BIRCH! You big dummy

God Damn! That's a big fat ass!

Fat asses!

oopsie

why do you fags like this unfunny garbage with a tumblr-art-style?
Sup Forumsmblr is real and it's taste is garbage

I want to protect that laughter

So, who WAS the best camper?

Jermy Fartz, duh

Space Kid

Guy Fieri on roids?

I wonder if he's doing well with the woodscouts

He's making some progress with them.

There's a non-zero chance he'll come back in a season or so as a badass.

An OP.

that's assuming this isn't the last season

I honestly had no idea that a bundle of sticks could also be called "a fag" so the first time I heard this joke I thought they meant "fascist" and I was really confused