A reminder that

A reminder that

A reminder that this show was and still is a turd.

A reminder that things can change in the span of two years?

Um... Oh no?

A reminder that what? Explain to my retard self what we're supposed to be looking for here?

Why does Arnold wear a kilt?

That's his shirt

But his shirt is green

Woopedee doo

Helga has totally never acted shy around Arnold before

He's wearing layers

Arnolds have layers.

fpbp

>this thread

>eyebrows

always knew that was the truth but always liked to think it was a kilt anyways

A reminder that this movie takes place a few years after the first movie. It's probable Helga has grown up a little, like many of the others, as evidence by the small physical changes.

What happened in the few years? Why'd he find a map and then suddenly only years later decide to follow it one day.

Is not like a 4th grader can go to the amazon that easily

reminder that your parents don't love you

IT'S THE LACK OF PERSPECTIVE, YOU FUCKING MORONS

there is perspective there. it's just not wild and overbearing.

>oh Arnold, Arnold, it's me, Helga! Yes! Helga G. Pataki! The one who worships you! Yes, wastes days of passionate thoughts about you! Oh my angel! My sweet love! Oh how I lo....

She's also never had tits before.

She's hitting puberty and her behavior is changing.

Also note that he grew up, so the shirt is not as big for him as it was before, thus it no longer looks like a kilt.

>Hey grampa, I am ten years old, can I have money and parental guardian consent and a chaperone to go all the way down to the amazonian rainforest on a fool's errand?
>Fuck no. Last time I let a son go down there he was never heard from again.

Do you really need a scene like that?

Arnold needs help to get to south america, legally and financially.

It's a year after the series finale. Arnold just finished 5th grade.

WHAT ABOUT EYEBROWS

is this another stealth "Steven Universe has shit scaling and off-model" thread?

What the fuck are you talking about

More Feminine Helga is best Helga.

>She's hitting puberty and her behavior is changing

So Helga will become a whore?

>whore

How can someone be a whore if they've only had eyes for one guy for 70% of their life?

I thought he wore a shirt tied around his waist.

holy shit, it's like I'm looking at a Family Guy spoof cutaway on the left
what the fuck even happened to the black kid

A reminder that Rhonda has tits now

That's how most cartoons are animated nowadays, by computer, so the stills are bound to look stiff but at least the animation is fluid

Why does Rhonda have a cell phone

>i have to go wash my socks

What did she mean by this?

I don't have any parents

Either technology in their universe grew fast, or Nick forcing them to get on with the times...

took me a second

Most likely the latter

Because Rhonda is so rich she has advanced technology

Probably more like peer pressure. His grandparents in the preview look like they really don't want him to go but feel like they can't say no in front of everybody.

It's a weird design choice to make a character wearing clothing that you have to explain to the audience

>Flannel
>Jumper
>Jacket
Where does Arnold live that that many layers would be comfortable?

Because unless stated otherwise, cartoons are set on the present day by default.
So yeah, they are all in 2017 now.

No, but I shudder to think of what horrors await the denizens of Arnoldverse when Helga goes PMS.

Pacific North-West of the U.S.

According to Craig, it's still 90-something, but "we had to make them appeal to the modern kids now".

Well, HA always felt like a hodgepodge of styles, what's with WW2-serving grampa and "30s kids playing ball in the street" atmosphere.

Why is 90% of the rest of the cast wearing shorts and tshirts then?

>Why is 90% of the rest of the cast wearing shorts and tshirts then?

Autism.

Yes, until now...but as user say: "she have boobs and is more femine"...

I don't get it

Women don't become sluts because puberty makes them biologically pre-programmed to do so, it's because of their social values and what they think is acceptable according to the perceptions of the women around them.

I don't think Helga would do what other girls tend to do, so would probably keep with her Arnold obsession.

30% other guys...fckng whore

Ahhh user, you must be young...they ARE biologically pre-programmed...I hope Helga can avoid become a BIG slut...

That's ths 90's for ya

....A reminder of, uh, what exactly.

If I remember right, his hometown is based off of Portland Oregon. And Oregon turns into an absolutely freezing, 24 hour rain shithole in the winter.

Helga is pure.

A reminder that the show looks ugly as fuck and it's beyond me anybody enjoys shipping characters that disgustingly looking.

Having sexuality does not make you a slut

Storyboards by Stu Livingston

Until now...boobs change people

Of course does!, let me guess user...virgin? Dont worry, is cool be a wizard

Not quite sure if I like the standardisation of the designs. Helga looks a bit odd with big round eyes. Perhaps i'm just saying that because she looks different. Arnold and Gerald have it a bit too.

The eyes have become a lot more regular.

They are retards just like 90% of Oregon.

I always thought it was supposed to be NYC, but apparently wikipedia says

> Bartlett described the city as "an amalgam of large northern cities I have loved, including Seattle (my hometown), Portland (where I went to art school) and Brooklyn (the bridge, the brownstones, the subway)".

Case in point?

Bump.

Honestly, look at the size of Arnold. Fucker is so short that I bet he would need someone to carry him through the jungle.

I would never allow a manlet near the Amazon Jungle either.

All girls with big boobs in Hey Arnold are crazy bitches!, all girls with small boobs are rational and cute, but Helga is the cuttest

That is also how it is irl, user.

SO MUCH THIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOOK AT THAT FUCKING LOSER!

Well, then i guess you don't exist, user. Which means you opinion doest exist.
So HA

Why does the storyboard look better?

Sure he is a Arnold-Helga shipper!

Helga is developing.

> helga will never sit on your face
> you'll never get to smell her cheesy white girl sweat (it's a thing and it's great)

why even live

That's not Helga.

Arnold always made it look stylish. Rhonda even comments it in universe.

uh