Storytime: injection #14

really enjoyed this issue

part 4/5 of this arc

for those who haven't figured it out, this is supposed to be the dr. who arc of the series. the two before this were quatermass and holmes. the two after this will be bond and carnacki

the end

bampu

I still don't know how I feel about this whole central conceit of the series

my thing is like how are they actually going to stop the injection? i don't see a physical fight or anything happening

i really like the concept of a machine ai brougth to life via a small bit of magic and now its aiming to become much more.

the derrida mention much before should make you look back and this is gonna be just about hauntology and everything as code.

who /robinmorel/ here?

who is carnacki? I was counting with the fifth one being the constant-I mean, the robin one?

i like how this is based on someone real that died 100 years ago.

robin morel is the carnacki character. i didn't figure it out til ellis posted it in his newsletter but it makes sense. both occult detectives steeped in folklore who create weird inventions designed specifically to combat the esoteric. his is the arc I'm most excited for

pickingill right? funny because that name is actually mentioned

Can you upload this page again? It doesn't work.

Me here, user, me here.

I guess I don't know english history, folklore and pop culture enough to know that. Thank you, user. So yes, Robin is the last one, as I was expecting. I guess I'm not that bad guessing things...

its telling me duplicate file and that the file has 404'd so i can't upload it

Damn.
Try putting a slightly darker or lighter pixel in a corner of the page with paint (and changing the name of the file, I guess).

here

Not entirely sure what to make of Brigid's face in that first panel.

Thank you!

She's mad, I would say. Like "I can't believe this fucking crap is doing all this. Fuck him"

interesting

>Dr. Who & Quatermass. I knew the detective was a holmes pastiche, but I didn't figure the others out.

Thanks OP, Injection is good shit!