Stan is jacked. How come he wasnt slaying puss every other weekend?

Stan is jacked. How come he wasnt slaying puss every other weekend?

Cuz he's a autistic, same as any /fit/izen

>muppet nose

who says he wasn't?

Who says he wasn't? Certainly seemed lothario enough to attract karmic vengeance from the spider. We only saw him as an old man, and those don't get quite as much pussy if they aren't rolling in cash.

if anything he is quite attractive as an old man, more so than when he was young

Seriously? Do you ever interact with girls? Do you ever notice what types of guys they go for?
Jacked is irrelevant. It's all about face you moron.

>How come he wasnt slaying puss every other weekend?

Gay.

Because he was too cheap to buy them dinners, take them to movies, get them gifts, or take them on any date in general that didn't make it obvious he was cheap as shit.

Spoken like a true beta.

Alphas don't do any of that shit.

tell that to the millon literotica books with muscular men in the cover

Yes they do, you just wouldn't know because you pretend to have a social life by using buzzwords rather than actual experience.

>TFW Grunkle Stan married a con artist who divorced him during their honeymoon

He was gay for his bro-bro.

Like Mabel, Stan's personality was too much for some people

>he thinks fantasy represents reality
I guess that meme about Sup Forums being full of autists is actually true?

Bahaha, no they don't. Alphas have good-looking faces, and that's all they need to get chicks. They spend their money on themselves.

And they're all ugly, right?

Because women respond to stuff you can't fake. You can easily go to the gym or roid to get beach muscle.

See: hair, facial structure, charisma

not really mate. Seriously. You WILL need cash if you want to get laid, even if you're a literal 10/10 god like pussy slayer.

He can used...if you know what I mean

Spoken like a true memester.

That attitude gets people about as far as a couple of one-night stands every month or so , and that's only if you go out to clubs and bars specifically looking to just get laid. And even then, you won't get top tier girls because the top tier ones want guys who will actually buy them shit to prove they have a job and not that they live with their mother working out all day.

So if you enjoy being a cheapskate alpha who has to get girls below his level because you aren't willing to shell out a few bucks, be my guest.

You're right overall, but your list is wrong.

Charisma and (to a lesser extent) hair can be faked. But facial structure and (of much less importance) height? Not so much.

>(of much less importance) height?

Greetings, manlet

everybody knows women dont want a rich guy with a perfect body who is dominant in bed and knows them better than they know themselves
i dont know, they dont even show the face just abs and pecs

He's a petty criminal who lacks common sense and is often rude/obnoxious.

>semi-active GF thread about somebody other than Mabel, Pacifica, or Bill

That's something you don't see every day

Look dude, I've known guys who get ludicrously hot girls just with their looks, and I mean for relationships too, not just ONSs (though they get plenty of those). I've also known guys who think exactly like you, and get the occasional fugly/fat chick... sometimes. (And then there are the guys like me, too ugly to use either method. But it does free up quite a bit of time for productive use, like shitposting.)

Remember, girls want you to think that, it's in their best interests so they don't have to work.

Quite the opposite, actually. I'm bitter because face is so important that even above-average height gets you nowhere if you're facially fugly.

>Pacifica
People really make threads about her?

>I know a couple of exceptions, therefore it's the standard!

No.

>I'm bitter because face is so important that even above-average height gets you nowhere if you're facially fugly.

Total bullshit bro. Height alone will get you laid unless you're REALLY fucked up in multiple other areas.

>blond
>rich
>canonically stacked

Why would you make a thread about anyone else?

It's not a couple, most of the guys I've known fall into one of those three categories. In fact I'd be hard pressed to think of any counterexamples.

That isn't remotely true.

I've known actual manlets (like average female height) who got laid left and right just from face alone. The reverse? I can't think of a single example.

Unless you know millions of people, it's still "a couple = an exception".

>Height alone will get you laid

Only if you pursue latinas and asians, both of whom average at about 5'0

>implying guys care about money
>ever

>ideal gf is a rich glamorous brat who has a soft spot for me
>nowhere near aesthetic enough to pull that off

Whatever you say to justify your lack of success to yourself. Plenty of scientific studies have shown that the only thing more advantageous to attracting women than being tall is to be filthy rich. Your face doesn't mean shit unless it's full blown deformed.

>canonically stacked
>a young girl
Errrrrrr...

And that's assuming you're in the US. Like where I live, it's mostly brown people and a few whites here and there.

Incest is bad and you should feel bad.

If she actually has a soft spot for you, what's the problem? Go for it already.

Pinecest is a lot less appealing when they're no cute girls involved.

Plenty of scientific studies justify insane shit like modern feminism. Social science is corrupt to the core, user.

The only way to tell something like this is to observe the actions the actions of the women around you. Now, that will obviously differ depending on where you live, so if the women where you live are actually not like that, then sure. But I strongly suspect otherwise.

see

You said it, user

>easily go to the gym or roid to get muscles
Spoken like an out of shape slob. You still need to exercise heavily and eat very well for steroids to be worthwhile, otherwise it'll still take you 2+ years to get jacked.

Should I bring out the chart?

He probably was

Pinecest isn't appealing at all

You're not a true Pinecest fan unless you love all forms of Pinecest.

she doesn't exist

I feel like Vegeta is more of a cuck than that though. Definitely after the Namek Saga.

He gay, retarded and probably smells bad.

He's unmarried. He admits to being cock-blocked. He had trouble asking out Lazy Susan, (but honestly I don't think he wanted to date her). He spent his time in poverty and squalor. He might act like he has a lot of self esteem and personality, but he can also act prideless when he had no money. People see this and think he was celibate.
When he had money he probably was fucking a lot, but then again he did spend a lot of his life consumed trying to save his brother. A brother who had a unusual way of showing his gratitude. Maybe the amount of time spent messed with his romantic opportunities.

>hyperbolic no gf chamber
kek