Boycott Teen Titans Go?

I think that the scheduling for the show is a bit ridiculous to say the least. Anyone wanna join me to boycott TTG by not watching Cartoon Network at all until OK KO comes on? I think it'd be fun and maybe,just maybe, we could spread our message. We can do it!

TTG is shit but Sup Forums is not your army. Back to r*ddit with you.

If you don't have a Nielsen box it doesn't matter

>pirate central
No one watches it live anyway.

Part of me just realized something.
With TTG clogging the airwaves, what are the odds that people miss OK KO because they thought TTG was still on?

I haven't watched CN in years, does that count?

How can I get one.

It's certainly possible.

>by not watching Cartoon Network
Way ahead of you

I already don't watch Cartoon Network. Mission accomplished, I guess?

By having Nielsen offer to install one at your house, you can't voluntarily ask for one.

Sorry OP, but bombing with TTG worked for CN

TEEN TITANS GO THE CARTOON NETWORK 6:00 PM 10 0.39 1,587
OK K.O.!LETS BE HEROS THE CARTOON NETWORK 6:10 PM 17 0.31 1,345
OK K.O.!LETS BE HEROS THE CARTOON NETWORK 6:27 PM 33 0.27 1,249
OK K.O.!LETS BE HEROS THE CARTOON NETWORK 7:00 PM 15 0.26 1,228

Does this mean it will get the Spongebob treatment and get cancelled for not exceeding the views of the only other show it's competing against?
If so, then I feel sorry for Ian.

No because unlike nick -- CN seems like it's not riding solely on live TV ratings as much these days to determine whether or not a show is doing well -- they are really plugging their proprietary app and video on demand ... a fuck ton of their shows are on Hulu ...if you Don't Wanna Watch TTGO there are so many other ways to watch their other shit and that actually still supports their network. They are also plugging KO like crazy (they made that mobile game for it before it even existed as a show and all those one-off guest animated shorts) as opposed to how nick treated, say, harvey beaks... (barely advertising it barely...even airing it?)

>Boycotting a show
Back to Youtube.

>Anyone wanna join me to boycott TTG by not watching Cartoon Network at all until OK KO comes on?
I already do this, anytime ttg is on i change the channel

Does anyone have a link to the OK K.O. episodes that have already come out? It's strange there's no thread for this show

This isn't the place to organize a boycott. You should be talking to all the kids that watch the show and if you're serious, trying to get a trend going on twitter or forcing a meme that convinces impressionable kids not to watch. People here barely even watch TV let alone cartoons. I wouldn't be surprised to hear most people here just catch up with their favorite shows online and don't even have cable.

Wouldn't it be more productive to just go to the Turner/CN Offices and boycott there??

I agree!

yes everyone here, all 12 of the 20-somethings here that already turn the tv off when TTG comes on should collectively boycott! Then Cartoon Network will feel the sting of people who never watched the show in the first place and were never in the target demographic working against them!!!

> (You)