What would happen if Left 4 Dead and Walking Dead universes merged?

What would happen if Left 4 Dead and Walking Dead universes merged?

Left4Walking

Walking dead
Wait...

Walking 4 Dead?

Hijinks ensue

Maybe if the universes merged you would fuck off and we could have on topic threads.

I think the Walking Dead would very quickly become about surviving the threat of the undead again. No more of this "fear the living" nonsense, there's no time for infighting when there are Tanks to contend with.

Ends in sex.

jesus. this looks more cringey than Walking Dead. This zombie shit is just infested with cringey, edgey faggot shit huh?

Fuck, I would pick the comic and the show back up if they incorporated mutations with the zombies.

>A Sup Forums game
>A Sup Forums show/ Sup Forums game
>Sup Forums related
How

It's a video game, user. It's not fun if the only zombies you fight are regular people that drop as soon as you shoot them.

Walking dead gets better, left 4 dead gets worse

The virus in L4D is airborne and the only way to not turn is be born with immunity.

Do you legit not know that the Walking Dead is a comic?

Would you?

the walking dead would become AT LEAST 20% cooler

Zero part of this thread was comic related

It's not always airborne, sometimes it is other times it isn't, the virus mutates far too often that's why it was so hard to contain.

Well, except the Walking Dead part.

A witch, maybe.

I'm sure he means the demeanor of the human character.

And the Left 4 Dead part, what with it having a four part comic.

Left Walking?

Something interesting would happen in WD for a change

he's a veteran sacrifice his life, leave bill alone

He's a vet stereotype. Also he survived this. Cause Bill is a badass. Prove me wrong in Left4Dead 2 or Half-Life 3.

Coming soon.

>Also he survived this
Bro.
No he didn't.

>Also he survived this.
user...

>men who aren't scared pussies are detested by Sup Forums
No wonder they call this board Sup Forumsmblr

Hopefully Bill doesn't die.

>Left 4 dead 2
>coming soon
Should I tell him?

It's not even immunity: the survivors are asymptomatic carriers. They're basically just another avenue for the virus to infect healthy people, like that poor bastard piloting the helicopter at the end of No Mercy. Even if the survivors successfully fuck off to a deserted island somewhere, there's no guarantee the virus they're infected with won't mutate and cause them to turn symptomatic.

This.

I don't see how this is edgy, not even in the stupid "I don't know what edgy means". This is the dumbest misuse on of the word edgy I have ever seen.

>taking a nap after killing 3 tanks.

HA, classic Bill!