What are your thoughts on gay characters in Cartoons?

What are your thoughts on gay characters in Cartoons?

gay

They make me want to bring out the cross and start hunting. Tolerance only demands the bare minimum of not attacking you on sight in public. Stay the fuck out of my Cartoons and bmgo back to your own little fag Bubble.

It is legitimately pathetic for an adult to watch cartoons. I'll never understand this kind of attitude thinking cartoons are for you. They haven't been for you since you were a child - which is who they are for.

You have to be 18+ to post here

Bart isn't gay.

YES

they need to have characterization beyond their sexuality, rather than being a flaming rainbow furniture piece carted around for social justice good boy points.

this is PRETTY epic, not gonna lie

This. A character's sexuality should really be only one aspect of them. Like, if a character is left-handed, do you really think that would be used as a marketing gimmick? No.

Of course, that doesn't mean writers can't explore the sexuality aspect and that they just have to ignore it completely, but they have to do it well.

Is there any homo character that has this

Yeah you can't just say "lol this character is gay" and not do anything with it but you also can't allow the characters sexuality be the characters one defining trait.

Theres not enough

that's how venture bros' does that with it's gay characters (with the exception of pic related but that doesn't cunt cause the writers are making fun of flamers and those "converted" gays)

It's weird to see both sides of the stupid coin so close to each other.

It's 2017, I can't believe anyone cares anymore.

It's kinda funny to go back and watch a cartoon after its creator declares a character is gay.

I thought I was looking at Tracer for a second.

Wait, is Bart really gay or is this just a meme? I haven't kept up with YJ or Sup Forums in general for years.

No one is actually gay. Just the media playing tricks.

I don't give a shit, because anyone who enjoys
superhero cartoons and takes them seriously past a certain age is an emotionally and mentally stunted.

You know, like most gays are.

We dunno yet. We do know that someone will come out next season. Everyone seems to be placing bets on Bart.

lesbians= hot
homos= gay

here's your (you)

I like it. I only get annoyed when its weird fujoshi's only putting in gay people because of their weird fetish

My older brother joked that Lexington was gay before that was confirmed.

I'd like to have more of them

So the reason people think Bart is gay is because of these scenes?

more than Bart seems very friendly with him. He draws a giant portrait of Jamie in the desert to impress him. He also was the only male team member sent to fight Queen Bee openly after Batman specifically says she can enthrall most men and even some women, implying she can control anyone into women. Finally, the creator was asked on a forum and said he couldn't answer because it was a spoiler. That's basically like taking the 5th amendment. You're not saying it though you really are saying it

also, anyone who wears kid flash's suit is doomed to suffer. Bart will suffer when his husbando gets a girlfriend

some aren't too bad

Excuse you

90% of the time that's the only character trait. So meh