TMNT Storytime

'Tis a grand day for the IDW TMNT comic. It is now officially the longest running TMNT comic in history. And boy does it deserve that.

So lets enjoy the milestone issue, and the first part of a new arc, shall we?

And if you were a fan of the old Archie series, you'll like this one, as it continues 2017's barrage of Archie characters and concepts being reimagined for IDW.

>I still remember the day Andy Dufrane came to Shawshank...

Nope! Mirage ended with issue 62, and Archie ended with 72.

Technically the UK comic lasted for 84, but people ignore that one because A) UK comics have a more frequent publishing schedule, B) it was half reprints of Archie anyway, and C) that was Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles.

Speaking of Shawshank, nice prison pants, Leatherhead.

Ya know how you can tell a comic is good? When it makes you forget how fucking annoying the cartoon versions of the Neutrinos were.

Its Queen Maligna! Remember her?

And here's some more Archie references: Stump the alien tree, Ace Duck, and I'm pretty sure that guy in the front is Merdude.

Thank Boco, hope the thread doesn´t die.

Here's the new villain Hakk-r.

His brother became a Lawy-r. Their dad was a Bank-r.

Ha. Toy references.

And so ends part one, to be followed by the weekly 'Dimension X' event. Part 1 came out today, if you guys wanna see that, too.

you gonna do dimension x too?

Sure, if you want.

Thanks, Boco. I'm happy to see more of Leatherhead, as his IDW version's pretty cool.

please boco.

that feels weird to type

No problem.

Here's the first of five connected covers, a la 'Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything'.

This one isn't as good as 73, and you blow through it far quicker.

Some nice art, though.

I particularly like how the artist makes the turtles look exactly like the live action versions.

Uh, from the 90s, I mean. The good ones.

And they say that a hero will save us...I'm not gonna stand here and wait...

You will believe a turtle can fly.

SHORYUKEN!

Pepperoni will forever be a retarded idea. I despise the implications of mutating her. She's such an unnecessary character as a mutant and currently as a pet animal for bipedal animal anthros the concept is just freakish combined with stupid.

Not to mention, suppose that Pepperoni does mutate, you do realize it will mean a new Love Triangle between Raph, Alopex and Mutated Pepperoni (likely this series Mona Lisa).

And so ends part 1. Next week is set in an ocean planet, so yeah--I'm thinking Merdude.

Thanks for reading everyone, hope you enjoyed it.

when's ch'rell

>main reason for hating her is something that hasn't even happened and has no sign of happening
Take off the tinfoil, user.

Calm down man, She's just IDW's Klunk.

And thats most likely all she will be.

she's just a cute dino, stop getting triggerd over stuff that hasnt happened

Would anyone here happen to have a link to the TMNT Deviation issues?

I like it, and i´m starting to like Hakk-r even if his name is stupid.

This is one of those series that I think turned out better than anyone expected it could have.

It´s on read comics online, I think.

But the problem is Sup Forums doesn't give a damn about TMNT even this definitive version of the franchise. But put Batman on? They will happily suck that dick.

thanks boco

Does TMNT counts as capeshit?