Who would win?

Batman or Spiderman?

Spiderman, his spider sense makes everything Batman does (Hiding in the shadows, smoke screens, booby traps, etc) pointless. He's also physically stronger and faster than the Bat and he's better at improvising on the spot when it comes to fighting, something that can throw Bruce off

Assuming no Batwank, Peter takes it 9 times out of 10.

Batman can hardly pull of a deception greater than what's in Mysterio's arsenal.

Spider-Man has taken on entire teams of villains that are individually as tough as Batman's worst rogues.

Is there any time used for preparation involved on batman's part?

He has one hundred thousand years to prepare

Batgod > Spider-God > Spider-Man > Batman

AND he has webs, allowing him to immobilize/slow down Batman, and to act as area denial by blocking doorways or creating sticky webs on the floor. Jeez, Spidey is basically a perfect counter to Bats.

Realistically, in an actual crossover, Spidey would take Batman by surprise and easily win the first round, but the next time Batman would come in knowing Spider-Man's abilities and have new tactics to counter them. I could also see him developing some kind of web disolvant, and maybe something to make the walls too slick to climb on, too.

Yeah, but Batman doesn't have a way to counter Spider-sense. That ability is the deciding figure that leads to Spider-man's victory every time.

Spider-Man when he's mad enough to not make any quips > Batman with prep time

Bowel-Man would make them have to go poo poo really badly and end the fight. Making him win by default.

>batman
>VS anyone who isnt a clown with a nihilistic and wicked sense of humor
Batman wins

Why doesnt preptime work on joker?
Why does batman have 10 billion different ways to take out superman but regularly gets his ass handed to him by joker?

>Why does batman have 10 billion different ways to take out superman but regularly gets his ass handed to him by joker?
Because Superman is predictable, Joker isn't

Realistically anyone with the slightest superpower would hand Batman his ass

kekked

holy fuck, I love angry spider-man full-vigilante style. Any examples of this?

Spider sense just let's Spiderman know he is in imminent danger and from where. He can only react to that in so many ways. It doesn't even scale the threat level beyond being hurt to about to die. Those are the only 2 settings.
We've had a handful of villains that know this and set his spider sense off like crazy which negates it almost entirely and forces spidy to just react on whatever he sees. He's like a raid boss that avoids single target attacks so you just go AE

>Yeah, but Batman doesn't have a way to counter Spider-sense
Technically he does. Spider-sense does jack shit if there's no safe space to dodge. The trick would be spider-sense would warn Peter before he was put in such a situation so Batman would have to either trick or compel Peter into such a situation AND somehow ensure that Peter couldn't preptime himself out of it.

The only other exploitable limit to spider sense is it only triggers against shit Peter would perceive as a threat, but I'm not sure how Batman would discover that in a normal fight.

>Both participants fighting naked in a cage
Spider-Man
>Batman has full access to gadgets, but this is his first encounter with Spider-Man
Spider-Man
>Batman has full access to gadgets, has faced Spider-Man before, has prep time
Batman

You realize Batman has the power of plot armor on his side right? If he can defeat gods what makes you think he can't defeat spidey?

>why can't Batman prepare for someone you can't prepare for?

>Spider sense just let's Spiderman know he is in imminent danger and from where.
Spider sense works on more than just imminent danger. How much lead time Peter gets scales with the the build up time for the threat itself. He gets a limited heads up for shit like traps, but he'll get a massive heads up for shit like stalking or plotting even if shit isn't meant to trigger actual danger for days. It also has more than 2 settings. It completely scales with threat size. And it doesn't just give a direction of a threat, he can tell in space what areas are dangerous and what aren't so he knows where to dodge.

>If he can defeat gods what makes you think he can't defeat spidey?
Uh...?

Batwank only exists because of popularity. Spider-man is one of the few comic heroes in the same ballpark in that regard

>Batman wins because prep time
This is stupid. Spidey would have just as much time to prepare for Batman as Batman would have to prepare for him. Odds even out a bit, I want to say Spider-Man wins but I'm a Spidey fanboy so I'm admittedly biased.

Spiderman the first time
Batman round 2.
Batman would figure out peter's spider sense and try to overload him with danger.

>Batman would figure out peter's spider sense and try to overload him with danger.
If Galactus can't manage that shit, Bruce sure as shit won't.

>And it doesn't just give a direction of a threat, he can tell in space what areas are dangerous and what aren't so he knows where to dodge.
So he knows what direction to dodge? You just added on to it but it's still the same thing. There have even been times where he plain doesn't know the where till it gets close enough but it at least alerts him before that happens to stay on guard.

Good point
but then again we are talking about batman who takes down other heroes exploiting everything he's got.
BTW how did galactus try to over drive peter's spider sense?
I don't want to use Slotts version of spiderman but Goblin was able to cripple Peter with his tech fucking with his spider sense.

Spiderman and it's not even a contest

>So he knows what direction to dodge? You just added on to it but it's still the same thing. There have even been times where he plain doesn't know the where till it gets close enough but it at least alerts him before that happens to stay on guard.
actually, and not that user, but he does this all the time when swinging around the city so carelessly. His spider sense keeps him from falling by instinctually shooting and swinging where he needs to keep moving. It's a super awareness if harnessed he can see into the future. This was done in another parallel universe where spiderman became a soldier and trained him self to see into the future.

No prep, Spiderman. Vastly outpowers Batman and any move he'll sense, dodge and easily counter. Not to mention that if he bloodlusts, he'll destroy Batman with ease. Batman would not be able to be on the offensive much, it'll be a very defensive fight with Spiderman wrecking everything in his path.

with prep and bloodlust, Batman defeats Spiderman and using science, his vast array of gadgets, and strategy. It would be a close battle as Spiderman is creative, clever and unique with his hybrid attacks, and has often come out on top of very difficult situations, but Batman's tactical side and gadgets tends to outshine Spiderman where long term planning is concerned. I don't think it would always be this way, but Batman's technical abilities are highly refined, whereas Spiderman's reactions usually outshine Batman. Batman's suit is no joke, though, and he could have many tools to beat Spiderman.

Batman preptime > anyone else's preptime. Wankery as it may be, that's just Batman's thing: he will prepare for every contingency. He will prepare for you preparing for him. Especially if he's already fought you once and gotten the measure of you, and/or been defeated by you. You get one chance to beat Batman, and if you don't immediately kill him (which Spidey wouldn't do), you don't ever get that chance again.

Predator Mode Spidey is crazy

>You just added on to it but it's still the same thing.
No, no it's not. It two threats were coming from the exact same direction at different times he would be able to detect 2 distinct threats AND that there was a safe space between them. He can tell how threats are oriented in space. His spider sense has depth perception.

>There have even been times where he plain doesn't know the where till it gets close enough but it at least alerts him before that happens to stay on guard.
That's because the clarity of his spider sense scales with proximity to the threat.

>BTW how did galactus try to over drive peter's spider sense?
I'm not sure that's ever happened, but Peter has gone up against Galactus before. My point was Batman's not going to manage a greater threat signature than fucking Galactus.
>but Goblin was able to cripple Peter with his tech fucking with his spider sense.
You have to keep in mind that a lot of if not all the time when that shit happens its an outright writing fuckup. Like when Iron Man defeated Spidey with fucking pheromones even though it's a god damn psychic power and in no god damn way pheromone based.

Chat was best girl.

>Batman's suit is no joke, though, and he could have many tools to beat Spiderman.

Such as?

you keep saying preptime but you're not posting any tangible data. You can't just say Batman would have a plan because ANYONE can have a plan.

>he never watched Eight Legged Freaks
>he doesn't know phermones fuck spiders' shit up

I like batman more but spider-man is an obvious winner in straight combat.

Batman wins because he has the power to jump out of comic books and suck off writers until they write him to win.

>Like when Iron Man defeated Spidey with fucking pheromones even though it's a god damn psychic power and in no god damn way pheromone based.
That still requires his attention. Fucking up his senses in general and fatigue dulls said senses. It's precog but if his mind is distracted then it's just more noise. He's openly ignored it at time and other times he acted without thinking thanks to it

>I'm not sure that's ever happened, but Peter has gone up against Galactus before. My point was Batman's not going to manage a greater threat signature than fucking Galactus.
well if there is something like the ultimate nullifier that can make Galactus make pause I could say that Batman could make a devise to fuck with peter's Spider sense. And in response to that peter would maybe make a magneto style helmet to counter that. But then it would be super powered peter using kungfu while bats uses armor and ninja style fighting.

I never liked PREPTIME as an argument for anyone. It's such a nothing argument.

Spidey goes up against people who prep time on his ass all the fucking time and still wins. People who very specifically want to fuck him over, intimately know his ins and outs, personality and habits and wins

Also Peter relies on his super instincts a lot. Anything that could mess with that could fuck his shit up. Then again that depends on the writer at the time.

ITT: Batman wins because we want him to win

depends on the batman and spider-man
inexperienced spider-man would lose to most batmen, but adult and experienced spider-man would triumph over almost all batmen

assuming they are cylinders in a featureless white plane, spider-man is the clear victor
>stronger
>faster
>spider-sense renders him immune to punches and batarangs, batmans primary form of attack
>webbing
>wont get tired quickly
>webbing is far more versatile than grappling gun

batman is incredibly intelligent and is well known for planning ahead, but spider-man is also incredibly smart is is adept at improvising to changing odds and coming up with inventions to counteract his foes abilities, so batman and spider-man wouldnt necessarily be good at out planning each other, since they are both very good at preparing for contingencies and adapting on the fly

so while batman could make an anti-spider batarang, this is nullified by spider-man making anti-bat webbing

so spider-man and batman are somewhat equivalent on the intellectual scale, if one is smarter than the other the gap wouldnt be so good that one would tell right away who is coming up on top in any specific encounter, especially after you factor in things liek the environment

physically, there is no contest, spider-man beats batman in almost every category, without having a weakness that can be exploited

>but Batman's tactical side and gadgets tends to outshine Spiderman where long term planning is concerned.
I know Batman is like top 2/3 for detective work in DC depending on whether or not Sherlock Holmes is somehow involved, but how does he rank on science? Cause Peter is fairly god damn up there in Marvel, though admittedly Marvel plays incredibly fast and loose with intelligence powerlevels. I mean for example Peter is smart enough to crack and reverse engineer Stark tech given preptime. He might not be Tony tier but they're playing in the same ballpark. And let's be realistic here, Stark is Marvel Batman.

At the same time that greatest asset becomes his biggest liability, like the time that fucking Osborn just ran off to his hidden Jet Ski at the end of the Superior Spider-man arc.

You'e all idiots.

The correct answer is, They team up and go find Joker and Gobby.

Would Spider-man really put up with Batman's "I don't do teams" bullshit for however long he needs to get it out of his system before he inevitably agrees to team (dude has founded no less than 3 god damn super teams).

But Batman secretly plans on letting them both escape because joker is his butt buddy and gobbys company has ties with his

since batman is the world's greatest detective I would imagine he knows forensic science and shit like that.
that's what I was saying earlier because of slott's shitty writing a device that puts his spider sense into over drive but peter's spider sense wouldn't notice a fucking Octobot about to switch his personalities by jabbing him the the back of the head. Slott is a fucking idiot.

he has twice, once with joker and Carnage, again with kingpin and rasa gul.

>since batman is the world's greatest detective I would imagine he knows forensic science and shit like that.
I mean how's his tech powerlevel.

Didn't the Octobot hit him in his sleep? Pretty sure being unconscious doesn't trigger the senses, like the time that Punisher used his face as a meat shield in MAX.

no it was when he was standing on a roof top

Yeah but who will be the top?

I've got it! What if Spider-Man rapes the Joker and Batman rapes the Goblin

His spider sense has actually woken him from a dead sleep before

Then Marvel ends up in a ton of shit about promoting the stereotype that rape victims become rapists and DC ends up in a ton of shit for ruining a bunch of shit because the rape will feel like tacked on bullshit that cheapens the rest of the story with shit writing that nobody asked for.

>Such as?

"Alfred, I'll be taking the batwing. I have some business to deal with in New York."

"This wouldn't have anything to do with that Spider-fellow, would it, sir? As I recall, the last time you returned from New York you were nursing several broken ribs, multiple contusions, and a fractured arm."

"I've been analyzing the footage of that fight from the remote batdrones I had set up around the city. Spiders are the second-most vibration-sensitive creature on the planet, so I've reconfigured the drones to pulse a short-burst frequency that should disrupt what I assume are strain sensor arrays in his body, just like a spider. His physical strength is impressive, but nothing I haven't handled before--the exosuit I built for the eventuality of Clark going rogue should more than suffice.

I've also been researching some of the newsreels of Spider-Man's most notable defeats published by the Daily Bugle; a villain by the name of Max Dillon, aka Electro, was once able to use an electric charge to disable Spider-Man. Shock batarangs should be able to nullify his movements.

I've also come up with a mildly-corrosive solvent that will limit the use of his webs."

batman with prep time

Meanwhile Robin goes "Holy arachnids Batman! Never in a million years did I think that this Bat-Anti-Radioactive-Spider-Spray would come in handy!"

spider-man then goes back to the lab after being surprised by batmans new toys, and develops webs that can resist acids, brings back his insulated suit

when batman deploys his anti-spider vibration device
"dont you go trying that thing again, i made sure to make this frequency jammer, cant have you breaking the rules again you bad man"

"nice suit batman, is that polymer armor covering an strength boosting frame ? just like my buddy rhino"
sprays his armor dissolving webbing all over his armor

Then Batman busts out his Bat Frequency Jammer Jammer and sprays him in the face with Bat Anti-Spider-Man spray. What next?

this pattern is obvious, batman and spider-man just one-upping one another with stupid toys

at one point they will realize this is just pointless dick measurement

>webs that can resist acids.
eh?

It turns into the end of Bogus Journey.

>Comedic tech race between Batman and Spider-Man
Fund it.

Also, speaking of funds, wouldn't Parker eventually run out of money to one-up Batman?

Well, for tech, Batman has the Watchtower, and then there's Brother Eye. He has multiple types of suits that he uses for differing power houses, including suits that can take on the JLA and Supes. His suit can see heat and in the night and he can call in unmanned vehicles to help him in combat or in escape.

he is no stranger to working with scraps, he built a jammer for the vultures wings out of household parts, and his original spider tracker used a commercial shortwave radio

Pretty sure the drain just got bigger on that now that Otto's used his overrides to take away Parker Industries. Speaking of which, how fucking dumb was that? He knew Otto was in the Living Brain and he didn't believe Otto died during Clone Conspiracy, but instead of scrubbing through every inch of Parker Industries to see if he left any booby traps in place Peter just went and derped all over the place.

>the exosuit I built for the eventuality of Clark going rogue should more than suffice.
1. Every anti-supes suit always relies on Kryptonite
2. Spider-man's webs are strong enough to restrain all but a handful of things in the Marvelverse
3. Lol taser webbing to knock out electronics and Bruce
4. Lol fire and ice webbing to thermal shock the armor open
5. Lol acid webbing to burn through the armor if that fails
6. Lol magnetic webbing to fuck up the electronics and otherwise bind the suit even more than normal failing all the prior
>Spiders are the second-most vibration-sensitive creature on the planet, so I've reconfigured the drones to pulse a short-burst frequency that should disrupt what I assume are strain sensor arrays in his body, just like a spider.
Spider-man uses sonic disruptors regularly. I have no idea what you think this will do
>Shock batarangs should be able to nullify his movements.
If you can get Captain Boomerang to throw them for you, maybe, sure. Otherwise he's dodging that shit.
>I've also come up with a mildly-corrosive solvent that will limit the use of his webs.
With what fucking sample? Shit dissolves after an hour so as not to leave a trace. also
>Lol acid webbing
And all this is BEFORE spider-man prep time, which, by the way, Spider-Tracer

>1. Every anti-supes suit always relies on Kryptonite

Not all of them. The Endgame battlesuit tried to make use of red sun fist lamps to take down Superman. In the end what got Batman the win was Kryptonite bubblegum, which can very easily just be in his regular bat suit or even in his civillian clothing.

slott writing

Actually this brings up an important point about Spider-man, disregarding the fact that he can make more, his basic power and tool set is fucking massive and it's unlikely Batman would be able to force him to use enough of it to be able to develop counters for it all of it with preptime.

Peter keeps a variety of web types on him at all times, has superhuman speed, durability, and strength, near peak human intelligence, perfect balance, is a master martial artist, and he has precognition. He's not really S tier anything, but he's at least A- tier everything so it's basically god damn impossible to hard counter him. You either have to completely overwhelm him with raw power or speed or systematically counter every one of his abilities and techs. And you have to do it all at once cause he can preptime too.

did that gum give him cancer in his mouth?

>is a master martial artist
about that....

>Also, speaking of funds, wouldn't Parker eventually run out of money to one-up Batman?
A lot of his early one-upsmanship would be free cause Peter has a bunch of OP shit lying around he just doesn't use because he doesn't need to.

He fucking reverse engineered the Iron Spider after Civil War and he never uses that shit because he can already beat all his fucking villains to death as is if he wanted to. Spider-man is constantly punching down.

>about that....
They retconned Way of the Spider?

Slott just forgot it when Peter last fought Norman Osborn. Spiderman looses his powers for a little bit of time, then gets in a fist fight with Osborn. Peter gets some of his shit kicked out of him.

2. Batman's rope has been said to be pretty damn unbreakable, requiring a special alloy of knife to cut it in a special kind of way, as said in the Under the Hood story arc.
3. It's doubtful that taser webbing will have any effect when Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) ran around with a costume insulated to withstand attacks from Livewire.
4. He deals with villains like Firefly and Mister Freeze on the regular. Safe to say his costume's got measures against either, or both at the same time.
5. A solid possibility
6. Batman's got gadgets and tricks in his costume that aren't electricity dependent.

>Spider-man uses sonic disruptors regularly. I have no idea what you think this will do
The same exact shit that Clash did to him. Remember that guy? At the end of that whole Ulysses shit Clash fucked Pete up pretty bad with sonics.

>If you can get Captain Boomerang to throw them for you, maybe, sure. Otherwise he's dodging that shit.
He gets tagged with slow projectiles too. Look at pic related.

>With what fucking sample? Shit dissolves after an hour so as not to leave a trace.
Blame Otto for making a permanent version of webbing, like the one that he used as underwear when Peter got his body back.

>Spider-Tracer
Which Batman would most likely notice, or otherwise discover it given how paranoid he is, then reverse engineer it to figure out how the fuck it works. From there he can probably render the spider-sense null and void by the same way that Tony just downloaded how it works during Civil War I.

We can only be so lucky, but it's doubtful that he's been chewing on it for as long as Lex was wearing his ring.

the thing about spiders sense is it depends on the writer. Pete could choose to ignore it or even his spider sense is going but he doesn't know where the trouble is while so many other things are going nuts around him.

Yes, but the big takeaway is that with his long history it's been made painfully evident that spider sense can be nullified (any of the symbiotes, Ironman), or overloaded to cause him extreme pain (Liz Allen, Anti-Venom).

oh yeah it's possible

>2. Batman's rope has been said to be pretty damn unbreakable, requiring a special alloy of knife to cut it in a special kind of way, as said in the Under the Hood story arc.
And?
>3. It's doubtful that taser webbing will have any effect when Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) ran around with a costume insulated to withstand attacks from Livewire.
Superman doesn't have electric powers. If it's an anti-superman suit, I wouldn't expect it to be electricity proof. I'd expect the thermal shock resistance to be more likely since Supes has fire and ice powers. But sure, if Batman has a suit that's as strong as a Greek god, flexible enough that Spider-Man couldn't web it down from spots it couldn't reach the web to tear it off, insulated against electricity, extremely resistant to changes in temperature, covered in an incredibly stable material that conforms to all the prior standards and doesn't react to highly corrosive chemicals, is properly shielded against magnetics, and contains no large concentrations of metals susceptible to magnetism, he wouldn't have to worry about Spider-man's webbing beyond the fact that he could use it to completely ball up the suit with foam webbing.
>Safe to say his costume's got measures against either, or both at the same time.
Batman doesn't have one suit to go up against all his potential threats. Spider-man's tools expand a shitton when exposed to the air so he can keep that shit in tiny capsules on his person.
>6. Batman's got gadgets and tricks in his costume that aren't electricity dependent.
We were talking about a power armor. Those generally don't have operational capabilities that don't rely on electronics
>Clash
Not familiar with him
>He gets tagged with slow projectiles too. Look at pic related.
It's called jobbing
>From there he can probably render the spider-sense null and void by the same way that Tony just downloaded how it works during Civil War I.
Speaking of jobbing. The spider-sense is a psychic power.

>any of the symbiotes
There's an in canon reason for that which makes it something Batman would never come across without contrivance and wouldn't be able to take advantage of anyway
>Ironman), or overloaded to cause him extreme pain (Liz Allen, Anti-Venom).
Literally the fault of Marvel not keeping an in house bible about how the spider-sense works.

>Superman doesn't have electric powers.

He literally ran around as an electric Superman. Do you even read comics? Get the fuck out of here.

>Batman doesn't have one suit to go up against all his potential threats.

He does. It's his default Batsuit. Using specialized equipment like the Hellbat or the one he used during Court of Owls/Endgame is the exception rather than the rule. So it's not a longshot to expect that he tries to make his default Batsuit be capable of facing as many "non-exceptional" threats (his rogues gallery) as possible.

>Spider-man's tools expand a shitton when exposed to the air so he can keep that shit in tiny capsules on his person.

You're confusing Spider-man with the Flash, and "tools" with costume. Spiderman's web fluid, while it does expand when exposed to air, isn't used that way as a tool. Furthermore, as it currently is all his tools are voice activated shit from his web shooters, not capsules.

>We were talking about a power armor.
The Hellbat (as an example) does not operate on electricity at all, but rather the life force of the wearer. So using any sort of EMP would do jack and shit.

>Not familiar with him
No fucking shit. Go read goddamn comics before you come in here and spread your asshole to everyone.

>It's called jobbing
Jobbing is a term used to set up how strong a new (or returning) threat is by having them overpower someone strong. How exactly is that image jobbing? It's literally a regular loose brick conking him in the head.

>Literally the fault of Marvel not keeping an in house bible about how the spider-sense works.

Nah. I'm a proponent for powers evolving. I mean, sticking to some sort of in house bible gives you stupid shit like the penance stare not working on you because you're hopped up on LSD.

Marvel can't keep anything I n the holy book because they hire jack asses for political reasons.

>Furthermore, as it currently is all his tools are voice activated shit from his web shooters, not capsules.
Web shooters which he can load with a variety of web cartridges, capsules filled with liquid webbing
>The Hellbat
Nanomachines and electrical and magnetic interference don't mix.
>He does. It's his default Batsuit.
Yeah, no. Batman changes his gear constantly to deal with his current villain. It's why he's known for preptime.
>jobbing is a term used to set up how strong a new (or returning) threat is by having them overpower someone strong.
That is a use of jobbing, but not the definition.
>I'm a proponent for powers evolving
Powers evolving is fine as long as the evolution is consistent. Peter's spider sense hasn't been pheromone based from then on. It was a fuckup.

The Hellbat isn't nanomachines you mong. It's full on armor literally forged in the sun.

>Batman changes his gear constantly to deal with his current villain. It's why he's known for preptime.

The gear in his belt, not his suit.

>That is a use of jobbing, but not the definition.

Ah yes, clearly that brick is such a powerful opponent for Spiderman. How the fuck can he hope to beat an inanimate object given motion by gravity?

>The Hellbat isn't nanomachines you mong.
Yes, yes it is. How the fuck else did you think it transformed and shit, fucking magic?

>Yes, yes it is. How the fuck else did you think it transformed and shit, fucking magic?

Yes, yes it is. Greek Magic, maybe even Atlantean.

>Greek Magic, maybe even Atlantean.
Batman rebuilt that shit without magic, m8.

He didn't. We see it get trashed after reviving Damian, then it's absent until Superman takes his family off to Batman's Lunar Batcave, where it's whole again. There's nothing to say that Batman alone rebuilt it or if the league helped reassemble it.

It's one thing to not read comics and another to just make shit up user.

If they fight head to head at first Batman would start losing badly, given Spider-man's abilities perfectly counter Batman's typical tactics.

However Batman has decent odds of retreating given how him running and hiding would not activate Spider-man's spider sense, so he should get away.

After that Batman would prep and come back to beat Spider-man easily. Spider-man is easy to stop with some planning, and that is what Batman excels at.

And I mean that with or without the plot armor they usually get. As Spider-man would need a high level of murderous intent to one hit Batman at start, something that is not him. Or Batman would need to stay and fight a lost battle that lacks common sense, admittedly he has done that but only in extreme stakes, so it would not come into play unless Spider-man was trying to nuke the planet or something with only seconds on the clock to force things. In both cases the witer would be tilting the playing feild heavy in favor of one or the other.

Is that serum'd up Osborn?

No. Norman just shut down Spidey's Spider powers to fight him on equal footing because he wanted to make the statement that Spider-man's greatest enemy was never the Goblin, it was Osborn.

No he developed and immunity to the serum now.

Just because you can tell you are in a trap doesn't mean you can escape from it
Batman just needs to lure Spiderman into close combat and come up with something to deal with web, it's not like Spiderman doesn't leave his web around sticking from everything so Batman wouldn't have access to a sample, hell Bruce could easily figure out it's Peter just by studying the pictures on the newspapers