Have you ever cosplayed before?

Have you ever cosplayed before?

Never

Only once, but it was at an anime convention. I looked like a damn fool so never again.

Going full ((((trap)))) cat boy counts?

Yes. Yes I have. Twice, once as Gambit for superhero day at my high school, and once as pic related for community service at my local library. And I mean related, he crossdresses as a mermaid, but I didn't.

As a girl a few times

I cosplayed Rorschach a full year before the Watchmen movie released. I literally did it before it was cool.

No way fag

Nah. But I'm working a con soon and wonder if you guys have any advice for an otherwise run of the mill casual.

Halloween party

I dressed up as Dan at a few cons and had some people ask for pictures of me. Curtis Armstrong saw me from across the floor at one con and waved at me, but that's about it.

Don't think I can pull off any Sup Forums character.

That's pretty gay fampai, unless you're a hot grill cosplaying is social suicide

>+Anima

My nigga

Dan from Dan VS.

Looking good.

Thanks

You look like shit.

I cosplayed Hellboy and Sgt Hatred in high school. Also did a low key Daru (Steins Gate) cosplay this summer. It's pretty fun.

I went as Ms. Marvel once, I liked wearing a mask so no one could tell who I was. If I had an ounce of motivation I'd like to do widowmaker but it's probably not going to happen

Yeah once as the 11th Doctor but I'm thinking Clark Kent or Jesse Custer for the next convention here

You look like shit.

I'm trying to work out to cosplay as Orson Randall's Iron Fist next SDCC

Here's a bit of advice for anyone who's intrested in the subject.

There's literally an entire board dedicated to this topic It's mostly grills though.

That's actually a compliment considering Dan

I like the cups taped to your head

I want to cosplay as The Flash, but i'm black and NuWally sucks.

No, but I do have a Star Butterfly costume that I was going to wear to a con, but didn't end up doing it due to circumstances. Definitely planning on using it at some point, though that probably won't be until about nine months from now.

No, because I have some self respect.

Nah I look weird enough as it is.

Never outside of Halloween and even then its usually a last minute thrown together thing.

Went as Bucky last year.

I've wanted to, but I've never found the right costume I'd like to do or been in a position where I can. Also I'd probably only cosplay as a mook or a grunt or something and not a main character.

did you bang your girlfriend while she was dressed like that
i hope so

Yup. Just finished Arkham Knight Scarecrow and Killer Moth for the 2017 con season.

Ive also cosplayed Riddler, SS Captain Boomerang, Clock King and CW Captain Cold.

>Not dressing up as best Dan

Yeah but only four times
>Static
>Slobo
>Gentaro Kisaragi
>Goro Majima
I'll start working out someday so I can do Holocaust

Does Halloween count?

I want to and I also want someone who can cosplay with me. So we can fuck.

6-7 times when I was in high school, but then I grew out of weeaboo phase and I stopped