BATMAN THE MURDER MACHINE #1

BATMAN THE MURDER MACHINE #1
(W) Frank Tieri (A) Ricardo Federici (CA) Jason Fabok
As the events of DARK NIGHTS: METAL rock the DC Universe, the creatures of the Dark Multiverse stand ready to invade our world! How can even the World’s Greatest Heroes stop a horde of deadly beings that appear to be powerful, nightmare versions of familiar figures? Find out in these special tie-in issues!In Shops: Sep 27, 2017

Is Hal Jordan Going To Lose His Right Arm?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/893119521241870336
community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?98805-Do-you-think-these-Superman-and-Rebirth-details-are-real
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't that what they called that machine Dick was stuck in in Forever Evil?

Yes, and Flash will lose a Kidney, and Wonder Woman gets her uterus de-rezzed.
Covers never lie.

That thing looks like it came straight out of a toyline.

>The Justice League confronts evil versions of themselves from an alternate reality.

It's amazing to me how often DC can keep selling the same goddamn stories over and over and over and over.

BATMAN THE RED DEATH #1
(W) Joshua Williamson (A) Carmine Di Giandomenico (CA) Jason Fabok
As the events of DARK NIGHTS: METAL rock the DC Universe, the creatures of the Dark Multiverse stand ready to invade our world! How can even the World’s Greatest Heroes stop a horde of deadly beings that appear to be powerful, nightmare versions of familiar figures? Find out in these special tie-in issues!In Shops: Sep 20, 2017

>It's amazing to me how often DC can keep selling the same goddamn stories over and over and over and over.

Superheroes stories are cyclical, user.
Good superhero stories ARE cyclical.

Hey, only HALF of them are evil duplicates. The others are just villains who love the batcock.

So what IS the consensus so far on Evil Batmen: The Event?

Does Geoff know what Scott Snyder has done with his bb?

>Good superhero stories ARE cyclical.

Tell that to Marvel when they do the inevitable Civil War III.

It reeks of 90s. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing depends on the person. I am looking forward to this.

I can't get over Bat-Ares. I mean honestly now, that's just plain lazy.

Pretty crap, gotta say. It was just kinda blah at first, then EVERYONE IS METAL happened. So much for Rebirth revitalizing the DCU. Now we've gone right back to the old gimmicks that fucked everything over in the first place.

And this happened before with the Nu52. DC is turning into Peter Moleneux.

>another story where the justice league is evil
>another story where the justice league is evil EXCEPT for batman
No, them being half-batman doesnt count

>Fabok

Yes Yes and more Yes

that's the guy who drew Luther Strode isnt it?

So... like Rebirth?

The best Events end with the acknowledgement that things will either settle down to a more ideal condition or that there is still potential for growth and new things. Less popularly there's the idea that the tragedy or suffering the characters have endured will change them for the foreseeable future.

Yes but this is really REALLY 90s. Like if you thought DC couldn't Rebirth hard enough, they're going to Rebirth even more than that.

It's been pretty neat. Sorry you can't enjoy fun, user.

>fun
Here we go, now the fun-fags are coming out to defend the garbage. Every fucking time with you retards.

Oh look, the anti-garbage fags have arrived and are going all out.

Did Bats get taken over by Skynet?

>Snyder goes on about how they're focusing on just making Metal a fun wild ride more than anything!
>REEEEE! HERE COME THE FAGGOTS WHO WANT FUN! REEEE!
Go outside and do something with your life if it's possible, bro. You're taking this way too seriously.

Why the fuck else are you reading comics then you fucking loser?

No actual superheroes as a genre are taking themselves too seriously. This event is hyping itself up as the next major status quo shattering thing.

If this was a "fun" wild ride, there'd be Golden/Silver age type insanity going on. Instead all that's going on is a level of Batwank that rivals Activision's greed.

>Good
That's the keyword

>Largely isolated in it's own series.
>Single issue crossover one-shots with 8 series.
>Other series not even acknowledging it.
>This event is hyping itself up as the next major status quo shattering thing.
Sure man.

Dude, OP's pic is a the Justice League fighting a three story tall tank with a ten foot robot skull Batman face and laser guns being ridden by evil cyborg laser Batman.

Yeah, and that's being treated as dramatic and a serious threat that can seriously injure or kill them.

So no, I don't buy this whoreshit for even a second. Fuck off.

Aquaman: "While he's busy murdering everyone, I can climb up the side of this thing for a sneak attack!"

>Good superhero stories ARE cyclical.
True, but great superhero stories are hopeful.

Leg brace too. Disabled character? Interesting.

>Hal is a cripple

Holy fuck Snyder just fuck up my whole Rebirth anti edgy initiative senpai.

I honestly feel like this was planned pre Rebirth and DC just let him proceed forward without realizing exactly what the event was.

In one story arc he has caused irreparable damage to the DC Universe that can't be undone until the next reboot.

Roll eyes.

>dat ass and bulge on Arthur
>those cocksucking lips on Hal
damn

Please elaborate.

He made all the metas have Nth Metal in their blood, he made a mirrored Dark Multiverse, he cut Hal Jordans arm off. That is just what we know so far and that is already a ton of damage to the established mythos.

Don't forget Batman has had Joker trapped in his cave for a year.

That's Doomsday Clock, dum dum.

None of that is damage. Your biased hatred of one writer is just insane.

Fuck off

The only thing that drastically affects any particular character is Hal losing an arm, and for all we know that could get undone at the end of the event or that might be an alternate JL on the cover

Snyder fags are insufferable. Him just cutting off the arm of a character he isnt even on is total bullshit.

Nah. I don't even read Snyder stuff much. You're just paranoid.

If you guys would pay attention you would see that there are digital cubes coming coming from everybody's wounds, including Hal's arm. And since it's a version of Cyborg they're fighting, it's clearly a simulation or digital world or something.
You keep going on about this. If you're not interested in the event and think it's stupid for whatever reason that's totally fine but you can't seem to understand the whole "Will the Dark Multiverse destroy the DC Universe" marketing blurb is just comic-book hyperbole that happens all the time. Or have you been baiting all this time and i'm the idiot?

I don't care about Snyder and I am a big Halfag, but you'd have to be brand new to comics to take any claims about NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME from events seriously

We know the JL is part of the main Metal Book and this is a cover for a tie-in. Maybe this an alternate JL?

Nah, he's losing his limbs. Also switched arms for the ring and one green glove.

The murder machine just shoots at you and makes pixels effects but in reality.

twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/893119521241870336
SPOLIERS GUYS -

Oh shit nigga. Are they going to turn him into atomic green lantern??

As a reader of one of the big seven, I have to put up with this bullshit since it's going to be intruding into my regular reading line up. So no, you cannot pull that "just don't read it" crap, since this is forcing itself into being my problem.

Seriously. Bat-Ares. I am fucking done being nice to DC now. They are every bit as bad as Marvel is at the moment, they're just being more subtle about it. ... Bat-Ares, what cocaine huffing retard came up with that utter shit? Goddamn.

He's talking about the evil characters.

METAL 2 THAT MY DAMI !!

Ahaha, this retard actually thinks this is going to affect canon instead of being another multiverse story. Look at him and laugh.

Capullo's art doesn't seem as good as it did on the main Batman run with Danny Miki inking him.

The Batman Who Laughs is leader of the bad batmans says scott synder.

that is cute.

Fuck off.
>As a reader of one of the big seven
May I ask which one?

BAT IT IS CUTE

Teen Titans (2016-) #12
A DARK NIGHTS: METAL tie-in! “GOTHAM RESISTANCE” part one! The fight for Gotham City’s soul starts here! When Robin receives a distress call from Nightwing urging him to return home, he discovers that Gotham City has been transformed into a mosaic of monsters, magic and doom! Trapped inside the Riddler’s deadly maze with nowhere to turn, Robin soon assembles an unlikely team of hometown heroes including Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Black Canary and Green Arrow to find the missing Nightwing and save their city!

Ah yes. I remember the classic page.
>Criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot, so my costume must be able to strike cuteness into their hearts.

>As a reader of one of the big seven, I have to put up with this bullshit since it's going to be intruding into my regular reading line up. So no, you cannot pull that "just don't read it" crap, since this is forcing itself into being my problem.
So what, one issue of bi-monthly Flash in October or Hal and Pals in November? So intrusive.

One issue of cosmic level Batwank is one too many.

Also,
>implying anyone reads current Green Lantern
Yeah, let me know when they actually go back to being space cops.

This is why we need L.E.G.I.O.N back. The GLs are fucking USELESS.

You're trying too hard, man.

cute.

Faggot.

>having an opinion is "trying too hard"
Fuckers keep saying the hivemind isn't really, and then some retard says some shit like this. Fuck all of you Bat-Cock worshiping pissant drones.

I got no idea why you fucks hate Snyder so much, he's the goddamned pope of your Bat-religion.

Scott SYnder says in on twitter the heros Will lose their hope in book 2..Because they are too few people..I think damian will come with help.

I dunno, kind of looks like his right fist is just pointed away from us. And radiating sparklies. Yellow sparklies.

Does Hal have two rings right now, anons? I can't keep track of all his comrings and gorings these days.

>Frank Tieri

Well, this is most likely not worth checking out.

I think he's saying you're trying too hard because you're really coming across as a foaming Batman hating autist which is true or an obvious troll.

If Batman merch sells well, it's only natural for DC to make an entire event around merchable designs.

Expect a Harley event soon based on their logic.

I'm still pissed that Johns wasted the ENTIRE Crime Syndicate.

>hating Batman is autism
You emulate your god well, actively seeking to control the opinions of others.

That is one metal as fuck cover.

>Snyder is the pope of Batman

Top kek. Way to expose yourself as a filthy casual. Oneil is the Pope, Snyder is some shitty spin off of the religion with a loud base.

He doesn't mind Snyder retconing Hawkman's origin.

Nu52 already tossed it all out.

While Snyder versions is same as johns but being a human who eventually becomes reborn a lot and then Hawkman. I bet Snyder will link both HawkMen into one character. Katar nu52 probably is a reincarnation of Carter.

Yeah, I know. But I wonder if Snyder will retcon Zauriel backstory into it, since Hawkman is now from the dawn of humanity.

For those who don't know, Zauriel was originally a Hawkman replacement.

Only the hawk clan does.

naaah
IIRC Hath-Set deleted Hawkman's memories from before Egypt, as stated in Dark Days, but he is from the dawn of humanity

If you look at Flash and Wondy, the pink beams seem to be disintegrating them and leaving those cubes behind. I think Hal just got hit by those beams on the cover. Probably won't actually happen.

>Expect a Harley event soon based on their logic.

Unironically hyped.

Did you people hear about the Doomdays Clock supposed spoilers?

no ?

what are you talking about?

How old are you?

Sounds more like you're projecting.

I did and I truly hope that the spoilers aren't true because if they were, I will seriously drop DC.

Tieri is Italian for terrible trash

Spill the beans plz

CONNER AND SUPER BOY PRIME -
silber superman that is what i reed.

What spoilers?

I smell bullshit but those numbers say otherwise

from the cbr forum

>I registered here to share this with you fellow Superman fans. Take this with a grain of salt though I believe it myself.

>I have information from someone I wouldn't call a "source," just someone I know who has connections at DC. They know I love Superman and shared some info they became privy to a few weeks ago.

>I'll break this into categories, but the overall info is connected.

>Convergence: what I've heard is that Convergence was planned as a transitional story during the move to L.A. but also as a "back door" for fallout from the New 52 and DC You. In other words, Convergence was there to open up new ways to restore things fans missed. The reason the story seemed to be ignored is because Geoff Johns had the Rebirth idea in mind and didn't want people referring back to Convergence as DC moved forward on repairing their comics universe. Johns had some input with Convergence but it was mainly DiDio's project and Johns didn't want it to become the basis for DC's renewal.

>DiDio wants Convergence to remain canon, while Johns wanted it ignored entirely. Johns worked with the Superman writers on Reborn and directed them to create a new timeline that would ignore Convergence and much of the New 52 Superman material outside of Johns' brief run. The compromise is that while some aspects of Convergence have been retconned, like how Jon Kent was born, the prevention of Crisis On Infinite Earths still happened. Johns reluctantly agreed but decided that he would have to address Convergence in some way. That's where Doomsday Clock comes in.

Spoiers..i think tha is what user means
community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?98805-Do-you-think-these-Superman-and-Rebirth-details-are-real