If a book features characters with more interesting designs than the protagonists...

If a book features characters with more interesting designs than the protagonists, why aren't we following those characters?

because its just a design.

What a fucking pussy. If it has a hole, you can fuck it.

>what the fuck why don't he just get her to blow him or titfuck him
>what do you think it looks like down there
>he later gets cucked by another female of her species and he kind of goes with it
>did you know that tech jacket was the first character in the invincible universe but mark took over, and this page is totally why

There, I just gave you a preview for this entire thread.

She a dickgirl?

So she's a Futa then, right?

So, what she have down there? Dick? Tentacles? Pincers? Teeth?

All the above

It might be too hard or impossible to sympathize with them. On the other hand, if your character has a design that is too different of what we'd see normally in real life, you might lose track of their capabilities and limitations, possibly ruining the suspension of disbelief.

What comic is this?

Sounds pretty hot.

Creators have the idea that readers need something to insert themselves into. Whether this is true or not depends on each individual person, and as a business people do not want to risk anything.

Techjacket.

>Techjacket

Thanks

What this?

she still eats, which means she has to excrete waste somewhere and she clearly has a mouth. I don't get how this page is even an issue. People that can't get hard ons and are broken at the waist still have sex.

Horny people will always find a way.

Robert Kirkman is basically the poster boy for this.

Though I guess partly it is because he is always running out of ideas and subjecting his protagonists to pointless drama or long periods of bordom.

Kirkman isn't too bad when he has most of a story planned out (like with Brit or Wolf-man) but fuck me there was so much wheel spinning and needless drama in Walking Dead and Invincible. (I stopped reading both years ago so please correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt Kirkman has changed his MO)

Some characters are far more interesting when they're side/flavor characters and lack the character motivation to carry a book on their own for long stretches of time. There's a reason why characters like Garak on DS9 were better as flavor that show up, say "Boy this sure is interesting that I know this but I'm just a simple tailor" and leave.

More than likely they meant biologically so there's no "future" for them, because comics in a christian nation can't imply that casual sex is okay or desirable.

So Christian that gay marriage is legal, right?

clever girl

To be fair this was like a decade before that.
However y'know some people want to be able to have mutually satisfying sex without having to get weird.
I mean humans can do it more easily, but apparently she had a pussy like a geoduck.

Damn I'm really curious about what she has down there.

I mean, does she have a hole?

Thanks. /Thread

Looking at this site and the Internet as a whole lately, I'd say its mostly true.

>hurr durr..my fetish
Shut up man child

Life uhh finds a way