Is this an American thing?

Is this an American thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csGbC-Ojjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Laundromats?

Using vending machines to sell detergent?

Laundromats? probably not.
Most yuros live in big commie blocks so they probably don't have their own washing machines.

Oh look an out of touch american

Well it's not like there's ever a reason for me to read about European culture.
That's why I prefaced my sentences with "probably" because I'm just guessing.

Launderettes are certainly a thing in the UK, but I don't know about detergent in vending machines, people just bring their own I think.

in my area most people have their own washing machines, except for people like my brother who's flat doesn't have room for one

You're a goddamn retard to assume that laundromats don't exist in America. They're not as common as they used to be, since most apartment complexes now have attached laundry facilities, but you'll still find them in anything other than a small town - and even then in some small towns.

hmm? I know laundromats exist in america.

>Launderettes are certainly a thing in the UK, but I don't know about detergent in vending machines, people just bring their own I think.

They have packets of detergent available to purchase for those who didn't bring any with them. That's really all there is to it.

Holy shit I honestly thought that was a snack machine. Considering the obesity problem, it probably would turn an even bigger profit

I dont see the problem. It's a way to get a single dose of detergent if you either forgot or don't want a whole bottle like if your just travelling

No. I'm a british student and have to get my laundrey done at a Launderette. The detergent is in a vending machine.

The freedom to choose from multiple brands is a luxury alien to the European, yes.

Yes, Americans often utilize laundromats and vending machine-dispensed single-portion detergent packets.

It's how we have the spare time to write novels, such as Billy and the Cloneasaurus.

Europeans don't wash their clothes, ever smell a Frenchman?

Oh you have GOT to be kidding, sir...

So you... sit around in this ugly place and wait for your shit to get washed?
How inefficient.

How does backpeddling make you any less retarded?

what are you talking about?

Not everyone owns a laundry machine.

America sounds more and more like a complete shithole with each passing day

Because laundromats exist?

Yes fat Amerifucks cannot quite make it through something as simple as washing their XXXXL clothes without having to snack on candy and chips during the whole event. So they place vending machines everywhere.

Reread his original post.

That's detergent you retard

That's candy you lying fat fuck

but can you buy underwear from them?

>It's a "Euros try to bash Americans for being retarded in a way that backfires and ultimately makes them look significantly more retarded than Americans to non-Euros" thread
Every fucking time

THICC

Man, losing WWII really turned Japan into a bunch of losers

Oh poor Amerifat, nobody has to "try" to make Americans look stupid

they do that all on their own

Please eat it

>ywn beat that beta slob to death and date the thicc QT

>implying detergent isn't sweet candy

>Amerikeks go to shopping centers to wash their clothes
>they need constant snack food intake while doing it
>claim this somehow does not make them look pathetic

>tells other people they are retarded
>is too retarded to even understand the posts he's replying to

there is always a lot of "what ifs" based around Germany winning WW2, and what happens under nazi rule, is there many about what happens under Jap rule when they win?

>Implying I'm American
Fucking kek, nice try m8. Americans may be retarded but at least they know it, you people ACTUALLY think you're smarter and it's hilarious.

THICC =/= FAT

get some standards lads

ahahahahahah

nope

Yea there would have been anime and video games for everyone but Americans were too racist to let Japan have an empire topo so they bombed them for no good reason

what you mean "you people"

youtube.com/watch?v=1csGbC-Ojjg

An American clown thing, yes.

My dick cant tell the difference and neither can I.

Americans revel in being the most worthless fat stupid fucks on the planet. they wear that shit like a badge with pride.

At least Europeans have a little class and try to be better.

We also have cleaners who can take your laundry by the bag, but its seen as a waste of money to do it that way. Usually we just use a cleaner for expensive items like suits and stuff.

Most people in 'Merica have their own washer/dryer usually.

That would be tricky to write. I'm sure the notion of contemporary Japanese culture from the last 30 years must be massively different how it was pre-war

I know that's detergent but my laundromat actually has a snack and soda machine. My old one had galaga. Those were good times.

it's a hell of a lot better than the cheap shit you guys create

and half of all western media tries really hard to be anime anyway. Plus Americans suck at making video games in every possible way to the point where they should just quit

>At least Europeans have a little class and try to be better.
In what way?

Fine.

>ywn cuck that beta slob and take that fattie to poundtown so hard she passes out when she cums

Why are europoors so OBSESSED, Ameribros?

that's better

I think "The Man in the High Castle" actually talks some about what Japan did in this scenario.

>Fucking stupid amerifats how dare they do things differently from us
The delusional superiority complex you people spout is fucking hilarious, you wanna know the truth? The rest of the world sees you as even worse than Americans, because all you people are anymore is Americans in denial, screaming and flailing at the wall pretending you're somehow any better.

because they know they're ultimately irrelevant.

>Laundromats don't exist in America

I don't know where you live user but I know of at least 3 of them near me

Must any discussion where someone asks a question about America always devolve into a shit slinging debate about wether America or Europe is the greater country? Why must there always be such hate and strive between the two? It breaks my heart to see countries that share so much be divided over their differences.

Especially because these Amerifags and Europoors just can't get it through their thick skulls that Australia is the superior landmas. Crikey mates, stop yabbering and get your shit sorted out.

Wanna read that post you replied to again?

Man, the Kwik-E-Mart was wayyy off-model in this episode.

The rest of the world does not completely fucking hate us user

n English or a German can walk into any nation on the planet and make friends despite their national history. A fat worthless loud American will be universally hated everywhere they go with everyone that sees them wanting them to fuck off and die..perferrably outside their border

>wether America or Europe is the greater country
found the retarded Amerifat

>Thinking Europe or America are important enough to be called continents.

It's sad how some people are this delusional.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you faggots actually believe that? That nobody looks at an Englishman or German with the same eyes that they do any American? The UK has almost as high an obesity rate as the fucking US, and Germans are hardly even that far behind. You people are really fucking delusional if you think for even a moment that the rest of the world looks upon you with anything but equal if not greater disdain than Americans

you sun ova bitch you made me laugh

The detergent machimes are there fo the people who forgot or didn't bring detergent with them.

You're that failed Sup Forums artist aren't you?

My laundromat has a snack machine and a detergent machine. And a soda machine. Most laundromats in my area do. When you're sitting around waiting an hour or more for your laundry to wash, there's nothing wrong with maybe grabbing a single serving bag of chips and a cola. Don't have to be obese for that, particularly if you happened to skip lunch.

I don't go to Sup Forums, sorry to burst your bubble and sorry that I'm not whatever stupid boogieman you want me to be.

When I was in Spain as a tourist the only Americans I met were loud drunk jocks who broke shit and shouted at strangers and were insanely annoying.

>American
>Cannot go a single hour without snack food

I really hope you guys don't sit around wondering why you are all so fat

Well they sure as shit don't STAND around wondering.

>Europoor starves to death because eating is for americucks apparently

Some laundromats offer a service where they wash the clothes for you, but it costs extra. I find a lot of people drop off their laundry, leave, and come back sometime later to change it over to dy, then leave again, then pick it up. It can be a little annoying if all the machines are full and their machine has stopped running but they don't come back for like an hour and it just sits there and you want that machine but politely wait for them to come move their shit.

Though I admit I've gone to the stores next door to run some errands and come back a little late myself. One time I found all my clothes sitting in the dryer I'd left them in, neatly folded. Nothing was missing and it was convenient and nice of whoever did it, but I kinda feel unsettled knowing some mysterious unknown stranger was handling my panties uninvited.

Wasn't that part of Jin Roh Wolf Brigade or am I confusing my alternate history?

That was me. I took the unwashed panties and replaced them with an identical pair.

Kerberos Saga has an Allied Japan that was occupied by German forces.

When I get a european at my job I instantly become terrified they are gonna be another one of the ones that leaves without paying again. The brits are usually pretty good, though.

I've got one down the street that is like $12 for 30 pounds of clothes. I can take my whole load there in the morningand pick it up after work. They even iron/put em on hangers. It's a pretty solid deal.

You replicated the holes and period stain spots perfectly. I'm impressed.

How fucking poor do you have to be to not be able to own a washing machine and a dryer?

Having a dryer here is pretty rare, 'cause it's more hygienic and gentle on the clothes to hang them to dry.

>eating healthy means you are starving.

What do you do when it rains on laundry day?

not always a poor issue, mostly it's a space thing. No room for a washer/dryer combo in a one bedroom apartment.

If it's raining to the point where water gets on my balcony, I take the drying rack in.

I think he's implying people with one bedroom apartments in the first place are poor.

My hotel had a laundromat when I was on vacation last week. Used it once because I only had so many clothes in my suitcase.

Last time I used one was six or seven years ago, and my washer broke. I needed clean clothes and it took me a few days to fix the washer.

Before that I was in an apartment complex without a W/D hookup in the units. While the complex had its own smaller laundry room, it was in use by other tenants.

It's got nothing to do with poverty. When you're older and move out of mommy and daddy's house, you'll understand.

>politely wait for them to come move their shit.
Fuck that, if no one is around, and there's no free machines then their shit is going on a counter.

Damn, that's a steal. The cheapest offer near me is a place that charges $2 per pound with a 10 pound minimum.

>on a counter

Eh, nicer than those times I've heard about where it's tossed in the dirty gutter outside.

It would be even worse.
Germans had Mengele and he was bad. Japs had an entire unit full of Mengeles and Americans let them get away for research exchange, which Americans later used on Guatemala among other things

>that reading comp
stay classy, Sup Forums

>Europeans
>class
Rampant feminism and islam are nothing to be proud about.

>Rampant feminism
The fuck? America is in a much worse state than EU on this front. As for Islam, hopefully we'll get to collectively close the borders and start kicking them out soon enough. Everyone's fed up with Islam here.