Pilot Shows - Reviews and Ratings

> Simply awful. I'm so disappointed since I generally love everything Marvel does. But this is absolutely terrible. The dialogue is atrocious. The fight sequences are shockingly choreographed. The sets (or more-so the obvious green-screen) aren't that crash hot either. It's only saving grace is Lockjaw who is adorable. As one of the few people that actually liked Iron Fist, I can easily say that this is Scott Buck's worst work yet.
spoilertv.com/2017/05/spoilertv-201718-pilot-shows-reviews.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhVmE33VBXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's only saving grace is Lockjaw who is adorable.
Oh thank god.

JUST

>Agents of Kino got good
>Have to wait till this shit is over before it starts again

Literally killing 2 shows with one stone.

Haven't people learned by now to not have him as showrunner, he only ever made good stuff when he was just a writer.

GEE, It's almost like scrapping a movie and immediately rushing a TV show all within a year turns out to be a BAD DECISION!

GEE, it's almost like the Inhumans are fucking garbage and never deserved a live action adaptation in the first place!

>Scott Buck will never work in Marvel television again
>Scott Buck will never ruin Iron Fist again

Will the total failure of the Inhuman push finally convince Disney to give Perlmutter the boot?

First all the other Netflix shows have to fail too. They're still doing okay, even if Iron Fist got terrible reviews.

>Agents of Kino got good
Hahahahahahahaha. Ahhh....

Once something has been ruined, there's no fixing it without a complete reboot.

>they gave Young Sheldon good grades
into the trash it goes

And thus, the final nail in the coffin of Perlmutter's Inhuman Push has come.

Looks like it time to kill off all the NuHumans in the comic, except for Ms. Marvel, we can retcon her backstory.

I believe any property can work on screen. Ant-Man surprised me that it's becoming a franchise. Inhumans could have worked.

But this? Had no signs of being good.

Hopefully at the least, it would convince Disney to reorganize again and make Marvel Television (and Marvel Animation) part of the Disney-ABC Television Group

Once Scott Buck was chosen to be the showrunner, it was pretty much the killing bullet that done Perlmutter's pet project in. But let's agree with was Feige leaving Marvel Entertainment to work for Disney instead was one of the biggest blows to his push.

Don't worry Scott DC will take you they'll take anyone

>I generally love everything Marvel does.
What a cuckold.

Marvel Television is a joke. "The Defenders"? May as well call it "SJW White Knights". The Inhumans look like a bunch of cosplayers.

>I haven't watched since season one

>SJW White Knights
Why tho?

>I don't understand how that site works

I still wonder why Ike is so god damn determined to push them.
>>To be their own X-men
What does that even mean?! Even without the theme, X-Men had knockout popular character after knockout popular character! The Inhumans have some of the blandest and most boring designs for characters, it would take a lot of revamping to make them work.

I mean, you're pushing a franchise where a woman's power is her hair!

Ant-Man is the most generic fucking movie this side of The Force Awakens.

>doesn't love great movies and TV shows
You must be from Sup Forums

Ike the Kike's jew eyes only see "superheroes that are born with powers" so he thinks they're basically the same.

Haha yeah marvel's the worst when it comes to this sjw stuff

Yeah...that kind of makes sense, seeing how he threaten to replace the MCU actors if they didn't like their pay.

>implying the CW isn't the reason for that

>thinking there's anything good to say about Trump

Thor Ragnarok looks pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=rhVmE33VBXw

jesus tittyfucking christ

Inhumans could have worked but they wanted something it wasn't. They tried to make a xmen copy. Should have stayed true even if it was less mainstream. Better then the crater they made of it.

That's a generic complaint

amazing

>spend so much energy pushing shithumans
>finally time for the big MCU push
>gets downgraded from movie to TV series
>hire SCOTT BUCK to be in charge of it

Ike is a dumbass

Well meme'd, friend.

That was actually so bad it makes me want to watch the show so I can laugh at it.

And they wanted to show this on IMAX?

What's even funnier is that Ike thinks that the series would have been a success no matter how cheap he made it. I get the feeling that Ike thought that whatever Marvel put out would sell.

The fact that Marvel gave the green light to shit like Moon Girl and Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and refuses to cancel them makes me think you're right

>Implying that being against Trump is a SJW thing.
I'm an anti-SJW and I'm against Trump.

you can be anti-sjw and still a faggot , user.

IT'S NOT FAIR

He sees Attilan as analogous to Israel.

Wow, this place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

But MG/DD is good. Nothing special, but a solid all-ages book. Have you actually read any of it or did you just fall for the memes?

She looks so stupid

>only Tumblr hates Trump and not anyone with a functioning brain

I miss Agent Carter

Season 2 sucked though

I too love Agents of No-canon