Hanazuki Season 3 and a Feature Film

Hanazuki: Full of Treasures info revealed at Hasbro's Investor Day: fyeahhanazuki.tumblr.com/post/163761902201

>Short will be 5 minutes long will be included on the DVD and Blu-ray of My Little Pony: The Movie
>Season 3 on the works for 2019
>Show was a big hit 158 Million Views on Youtube Kids App
>Plans for a Hanazuki Feature Film On The Works
>Season 2 will have a new Villain

SEASON 3, a NEW VILLAIN for season 2, and a MOVIE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ussCHoQttyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded thred, post best moonflower

>inb4 some moron posts kiazuki

too late

>2019
Fuck
Thats cool, I hope the put more effort into advertising this show on the meantime
>Season 2 will have a new Villain
I want to see a legit evil moonflower as antagonist, maybe using the emotional juice as a way of brainwashing

>2019
>Fuck

Thats just season three, season two will be in 2018

Hasbro is saving 2D-Animation. What a time to be alive.

Do you think he will get clean clothes in s2?

But will it still be in flash?

Hanazuki is animated in Toon Boom Harmony tho

>Season 3 confirmed when Season 2 hasn't even aired
>movie
Nice to know the show is doing good enough that they're willing to bet their money on it.
We can only hope, user. We can only hope...

Reminder that this is the truth

Holy shit lads a new villain.

Any ideas on what it might be?

fuck yeah

bump

Would any of you anons wear those apparel

I might if I was a grill. Would I get beat up and bullied if girl me wore these?

Maybe the earphones? It really seems like something a girl or kid would be more comfortable to wear, but I dislike clothes that are brand heavy.

I really must not be seeing the success that Hasbro is seeing in Hanazuki. Must be a hit for ad revenue or something, because there's certainly very little buzz about the show despite the view counts.

But, hey, I won't complain. I like Hanazuki and I'm happy I'll get to see more of it in the future for a while to come. It was frankly the surprise of the year for me. Went in really thinking it was gonna be some hot garbage, but it hooked me hard. Probably unhealthily, honestly.

The headphones actually look kinda neat. But this kind of brand-heavy stuff usually doesn't have good sound quality. Maybe the red flash drive if the sizes are decent. Otherwise, I've never been one to wear anything with designs. My wardrobe is very drab.

We still don't exactly know what happened to the last one...

How does this image make you feel?

youtu.be/ussCHoQttyQ

He just kinda fucked off in embarrassment, but I'm sure we'll see him again. He knows how treasures affect him now, for better and worse, so he'll probably plot a way to either avoid them entirely, or overcome the less useful treasure juices.

>We still don't exactly know what happened to the last one
What do you mean? Kiazuki's right here.

It's really disturbing how much I'm enjoying this combination of cute girl in a fun show and cold corporatism excites me.

Jesus christ she looks dead inside with no whites in her eyes. I'd say something like "I hope the real thing looks better" but it's a funko so uhh bad luck.

tiny
exquisite
feet

I just hope season 2 will be better written.

>4 toes

Four fingers.

IMAGINE

>158M views
Wat... WHAT? This shit was barely averaging 50k views a video. Let's not forget the huge amount of dislikes for each video.

It's sad how Hasbro buys someone's talented idea off and then puts a bunch of mentally retarded writers who cannot make something common sensical and cognitive if their life depended on them.

Am I the only one who wants to create a new series called Hanayuki? with a proper story, cast of lovable characters, no secondaries.

I am retarded, What does the retention mean?

How long did it take the first transformers show to get a movie?

It's an unpopular opinion on Sup Forums but I like funkos
This looks fucking terrible though.

I will probably still get one just because there is gonna be so little merch that is not shitty crap tied into the treasures.

Global views. It's counting the other languages. Lowest view count for English episodes is like 250k, most average between 400k and 700k. Likes are still favored 2 to 1 in pretty much every episode. The Dutch fashion line was horrifying and they made the right call selling the brand to Hasbro. If you don't like the writing, well, I'm sorry.

I'm curious too, because by what I'm getting from google searches, it means it's the average duration of a video people watched. If that's the case, 24% is nothing to be proud of for 11 minute episodes.

Then again, it says "PLUS 24%," though what THAT means I also don't know.

I doubt Hasbro, business people as they are, would put that there if it was bad, so there must be some kind of misunderstanding due to not being fluent is Investor talk.

This image looks like a clam fest.

Is stretch armstrong any good?

A few of the pieces maybe but most of them no. I like the get moody.

Oh and clothes but I rarely buy clothing merch.

the just do you top
i'd get the 3x3 hemka one if it didnt have a #tag on it. i really want that hemka tee but those are women sleeves

50k views on one video.
They had it in like 20 languages.

It's funny. I hated inside out because I feel you can't do the concept justice without Lust but I don't mind it here.
I guess it's because Hanazuki is not as much a coming of age story as Inside out.

I guess they have high hopes for the mlp movie saving 2d.

>It's really disturbing how much I'm enjoying this combination of cute girl in a fun show and cold corporatism
Yeah. It's a strange feeling.

then why is she lusting so hard after kiazuki?

There is lust but there is no color for it.
Also they are clearly hooking her up with kyoshi. That heart was incredibly blatent

no fuck you
hanazuki is too good for kiyoshi

Irrelevant. I ship Her with Dazzelence jones but I know my ship did not pan out.
That love heart closing was completely unambiguous.

Post lewds

158 million views and under 25% retention is pitiful.

Does this shit sell any toys? Make any money?

>tfw i am a womyn

I will get some of those clothes unironically

Yes, especially in a third world country