Cosplay

Alternate character interpretations definitely recommend

Those are some nice tits...shame about that suffocating corset tho

What do you mean by alternate ? The race ? Because otherwise it's looks pretty faithful to the original.

Of course he meant the race you fucking idiot.

And how is that an alternate character interpretation ?

A fat person cosplaying a thin character, a nigra c'playing a cracker, portraying a character of different gender, etc. etc. etc.

It really ain't rocket science, people.

If the original character is white, and the cosplay is black, that would very obviously be a different interpretation of the character.

go back to tumblr/reddit/whatever safe inclusive space you came from

no one wants to see this shit....

That's cool, but the judges will reduce points due to the lack of a mask...

Well, not really, that's just an alternate design. An alternate interpretation is something like Superman Red Son if you ask me.

>being this rustled

>if you ask me
We didn't.

>alternate

Dont you mean bad cosplay?

>not wanting to see massive black jugs

How extremely homosexual of you.

I'll live with somehow.

Go back to your gay thread and /lgbt/. We don't accept your faggotry here.

>Being this easy to trigger

>trigger
>rhymes with
>bigger
>titties

No, retard.

But all I see is bad cosplay so far

Cute af

>Captain Britain

We do. Piss off newfag.

Gtfo back to your home board

Well we didnt
And you're wrong anyway
Fucking autist.

lmao is that just a ring of tree as the shield

kudos for creativity

>green women

every time

This is actually a cool costume

No? It's not

Yeah, that seems like the weakest part of the design.

Cool story but no one asked for your opinion though. Here's the (you) you're so desperate for.

He's right you ARE an autist though.

Does she still have four penises

I'm pretty sure that's your retardation speaking,

Does this count?

Nah your posts are just cringy as shit debating what OP meant. Definite autism my man

Fuck off. Black Ness is funny as hell.

Are you really this butthurt that someone pointed how stupid your post was OP ?

I'm not OP though
>hur hurrrr yes you are
We're not getting Into that debate

>hur durrr autism
Yup, truly you kept your post intelligent up to this point OP. Anyway next time try considering what you write in your first posts a bit more and have it make sense. See ya.

>instead of dire wolf or donkey fucking Raven (female) we get some scrawny Raven (male) fucking a literal cow
Definite downgrade.

Camren's a decent actor, but she'll never look like this.

Wow.

>still thinks I'm OP
Genuinely embarrassed for you. Fuckin loser

If it was just a guy cosplaying Ness it'd be pretty meh, but the dual bat wielding and pose absolutely make this costume.

>Beast Lady
I didn't know I needed this before now

Also it improves the ship which is cool

>midriff
Into the trash it goes.

black woman are hot eat shit.

LOOK RICHARD SPENCER I HATE NIGGERS TOO!

Eye bleach for y'all

Yeah I don't like that either

>go back to your safe space so I can be safe from having to see black people on the internet
Sounds like you need the safe space, snowflake.

>Black Ness
>Not Dark Ness

One job, user

>Being this asshurt over someone's shitty tastes
He also tagged a couple of white chicks my little tumblrina

One of my best friends IRL. He cracks up every single time he's posted here.

wow, that's actually a really well made costume
>looks at shield

this is perfect on so many levels

She's not fat

Fuck, you're right.

I hate how racism ruins every thread on every board now.
I've spent way more time on this site than any human should and I've seen the slow decline and the cracks form. But the influx of 2016 election posters is the thing that finally killed Sup Forums. This is what we deserved I think. "Any community that gets it's kicks from acting retarded will soon be overrun by actual retards thinking they're in good company"

You have poor taste, senpai.

I want to feed Supergirl donuts!

Sup Forums was a fucking mistake.

Everyting boils back to racism, jews, or "DAE H8 LIBTURDS?"

Shits annoying as fuck due.

Yes? It is

I knew the direction this thread would take as soon as I saw the OP. I knew some fucking weird fucker would take issue with it. Because her skin is different from their skin. Because this site which used to be filled with intelligent people with dark senses of humor is now just filled with dumb fuck normies posting from their fucking phones. M00t got out because he saw what was coming. He sold the place off to some foreign idiot before the site went full fucking Stormfront. I've dealt with all kinds of idiots on this site over the years but no group of people drains your patience and sucks the fun out of the room like these dumb as shit racist kids. This is the only time I would accept massive censorship on Sup Forums because the total freedom we enjoy here no longer aids in making the site enjoyable, it is actively detracting from it. Of course, i don't expect Hiro to do anything. Site traffic is up, he doesn't give a fuck if the place is just a racist shit box now.

Any Sup Forums shit posted outside of Sup Forums needs to be an automatic week long ban.

Yeah, I doubt that things are going to get better, but oh well. It'll die down a bit once school starts back up.

I'm such a delusional faggot.

No dude. Not anymore. The day to day quality of this site has dropped so much that summer fags haven't been a real thing for about 4 years now at least. Every day is summer.

I wish it was still just ironic edgy racism and "da jews!" but now it's mostly just the "libtards!" shit and bringing up clinton at odd times for no reason. It's gone through different levels of weird and annoying recently and it's just getting plain stupid as all hell.

i like thicc raven more

Yeah, I know. Hence me being a delusional faggot.

What happened in 2015 and can we recreate it?

I understand the appeal of all the freedom we have at this site drove them here, because they want to think and talk about fucked up shit and any place without total freedom and anonymity would never accept them. But I just wish that one among them, just one of these dumb fuckers, was smart enough to just build his own site/board where these people can just roll around in their dumb shit as much as they want. But there isn't a single person among them smart enough to put something like that together.

So now, instead, if someone posts a black girl or guy ANYWHERE ON THE CHAN someone is going to show up within a few posts and share with us how much he doesn't like black people. Not that anyone cares, but dammit, he needs attention.

sure is sticky in here

Server crash.

>Reeee everything is reddit!

>Le Reddit boogeyman!

>I am afraid of another website for some reason!

>OH NOES, reddit spacing!

>Why can i not escape reddit!? HElp me white jesus!

I don't have a single reddit related image saved on my computer, yet you probably have a fucking folder or two dedicated to just calling random anons out filled with reddit related shit.

Point fingers all you want, but you're the bigger faggot here.

Sorry we ruined this classic thread of some retard complaining about black people. This was one for the archive, for sure.

I have jungle fever so fuck off