CW-VERSE CROSSOVER DATE ANNOUNCED

Reportedly this one won't be as ambitious as "Invasion!" was, focusing on characters interactions and revolving around "a series of big emotional events", one which is rumored to be Barry and Iris' wedding.

Is Sup Forums hyped? "Invasion!" was one of the bright spots of last season's run of the shows.

I hate these CW crossover events. It's the equivalent to WWE's "Shake Up" or "Draft", which is just as bad.

>Theres no black lightning

Dropped.

Hopefully these character moments won't be on the scale of last year where Barry got lectured to about changing the timeline from the temporal equivalent of the Keystone Cops

They literally spent the last season cleaning up after Barry's fuck up

The Legion of Doom was started by Thawne, Thawne was a time remnant created by Flashpoint, Flashpoint was Barry's fault

no. DCCW shows have been steadily declining in quality IMO and I'm done with falling for them constantly telling me "things will get better be hyped" when it never does

It needs to establish itself before crossovers. Don't want to abort the show because you fuckery over a arc by putting a crossover in the middle.

I watch the shows on Netflix, and the crossovers are a pain even if they are enjoyable episodes. I hate having to stop watching a show I'm enjoying and slog through six hours of whichever one is holding the shit stick for the season, as well as the two other shows that I may just not be in the mood for.

Soon.

>Barry and Iris wedding

Shit I thought he was staying in the Speed Force. Poor Wally

I didn't really enjoy last years crossover. It's great seeing all the characters together but I felt like the even though they marketed it as one continuous story, it was really 3 mini-stories that were linked together.

I prefer the smaller scale crossovers like the first one where Barry and Oliver fought against each other.

Doesn't it film in Atlanta as opposed to Vancouver? You'll have to wait for the CW to be accused of racism before they remember to include it in a crossover.

>>Doesn't it film in Atlanta as opposed to Vancouver?
Yep.

Thawne was already a remnant.

Are you kidding?
Invasion drove me away from CW.

>I'm done with falling for them constantly telling me "things will get better be hyped" when it never does

Arrow did.

Last year's crossover was a huge letdown.

TVWally is shit.

Super Girl is Super Cute! Is her tv show worth watching?

Yes.

I don't think Black Lightning even starts until the second half of the network season (2018)

A remnant who was even less beholden to time. One who was able to run away after killing Barry's mom