*cries your path*

>LE he can do nothing wrong
>overly emotional
>overly sympathetic
>No developement

because he acts like a bitch.

What's to like about him?

> that scene...
Is the worst pearl drawing... gave me anal cancer.

It would be nice if the show could draw its own characters properly.

Pearl looks retarded and Steven looks ugly as shit, as usual.

Because he didn't die in Too Many Birthdays like he was supposed too.

He could have been a wise corpse, and the greatest achievement in modern American animation.

Instead. . . we have literal cave mutant alliances. Disgusting.

He's surrounded by sexy rocks and doesn't even try to fuck them

Steven is an incredibly relateable character and a kid with an heart of gold.

I really dunno how can someone dislike a cute kiddo with an heart of gold like Steven

because he is not best boy

He's a faggot.
A willful faggot, even when presented with a path of less faggotry he still chooses the path of the path of a full faggot.

Also he's like a teenager with the mentality of an 8 year old.

Steven has a girlfriend, he is not gay.

And even if he was gay why do you care about it?

So is he like a twink,pink fuckboi now?

gay=/=faggot, faggot.
>le why do you care?
Go neck yourself.

He's not gay, he's a faggot, user

> girlfriend

Fun Fact Sup Forums, did you know that CN turned down the idea of a sbff series so they could greenlight SU.
Fuck CN

>Implying gay and faggot are synonymous on this website
Stop being such a faggot.

Literally who?

>sbff
>expecting people to know what an obscure acronym means
Annoying.

He is a fat ugly cunt who has no business being in ths show because he does nothing but bring down what little quality the show has down with his annoying characteristics.

Super Best Friends Forever

Fuck you its a great show

i have no idea what SBFF is but it sounds terrible

This guy gets it

It could have been great but Rebecca is a hack that never deserved a show of her own. Probably never bothered to finish bee and puppycat.

youtu.be/h7ging4Nqww

she never worked on that....

But that was the worst show on the DC nation blocked. Shit getting replaced with shit doesn't annoy me that much.

He behaves like a sissy faggot and gets away with it.

> he can do nothing wrong

So true, I hate how the show depicts him like an angel

Eh, looks okay, writing for this just reminds me of TTG but with less intensity. I'm more bummed out that those Mickey Mouse shorts don't have their own show.

Let me tell you something.
I think Steven Universe is not just a great show, i think it's an amazing show.

Not only the artstyle and scenes are absolutely beautiful, but the development of the storyline is gradual in the best way possible - every episode another piece of the puzzle is revealed

Like when he mind controlled Lars and people got angry at him for freaking out on the fatty.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> relatable

Remember this classic?

Looks nice, but not very funny. I'm not entirely sold.

Typical that when a fat kid gets to star in an action cartoon, he's a weepy pacifist. God forbid we get a cartoon about a fat kid pummeling his opponents to death with his flabby fists.

You're right I'm not sure why I thought that. Natasha is also a hack.
Artsyle is inconsistent, the scenes are so bland and the music it follows is also entry level. It's a very generic show for very generic people.

Stop posting your shit waifu.

>incredibly relateable

I too remember the days when I was raised by three lesbians from outer space and had to fight in a war that my bitch mom started

I was kinda like Steven when i was a kid. a kind kid who wanted to try and find the good in everyone.

Like i wasn't exactly like him, but i was similar enough so i can really relate to him. i love when the protagonist of a show is a truly a kind and good person

I swear, they pretty much tried to combine Cirno's and Madelines designs and half assed it when they designed Aquamarine.

Crazyaga is it? I'll make sure to mentally filter out your posts as bait because that's obvious as all hell.

>Another piece of the puzzle
Get out of here with that shit JJ Abrams logic.

who knew a tripfag was this retarded and assblasted?

The animation is not 100% consistent, but the general artstyle is definitely consistent. and it's a beautiful style.

Also, Steven Universe is the opposite of bland. it's interesting and it often breaks what the audience of the show expected. who knew Lars will become a space pirate? no one

No.

Gary-Stu who wusses out most of the time and its constantly crying, also he's a canon manchild due his mental age reflecting his appearance

Kek

>who knew Lars will become a space pirate? no one
That's because it was completely left-field and wasn't in line with his character at all. Just because we weren't expecting it doesn't make it bold or good, it just makes it even more incoherent.

He's only good because he tried to follow a facade, a farce of an image he thought of his mom reinforced by his idiot father.
>reoccurring character finally something else besides a raging cunt.
Lol! So randumb I love it!

HOLY SHIT

If he names his attacks after food and natural disasters, im all for it.

So, you used to be a faggot?

It's only because you weren't trying to really understand his character.

Lars was never a bad person, but he sometimes behaved like an asshole because he was really insecure about himself. and he was willing to sacrifice his life to save another person - this heroic action was his final redemption, and when he showed his true potential

People who call others "faggots" always make worse friends than the people they are trying to bully.

> Overanalysis
Get off here, you fucking 30 years old user piece of shit.

Woah you mean to tell me a typical character with a tried and proven trope actually followed his role? This show is just so out there at last now I see!

>used to be

I don't like Rowley.

Steven is one of the most charming characters on TV, you are just wrong here user.

It's not over-analysis, it's literally what Lars was all about. Lars was never a bad person but sometimes he behaved badly out of insecurity

Just because you think it is, does not make it so. It has one of the most terrible cases of world-building and character handling i've ever seen.

> not over-analysis
Sorry man, your argument can't be trusted in a trash character...
I'm really sad about you... don't defend Lars, he is the most pathetic and useless character in the whole serie...

>Just because you think it is, does not make it so.
You are wrong. it does make it so for me.

Since you know, taste is all subjective. for me Steven Universe will always be an incredible show

No one really like you huh? Like you're the nice kid but no one bothered to be actually close to you.

I 100% disagree with you about Lars. he was a great character. he had personal issues, which made him feel more real.

>taste is subjective
Bullshit. Fecal matter is fecal matter, just because you have a fetish for freezing it and eating them does not make it good.

Fuck off faggot nobody gives a shit about some tripcode faggot.

There is nothing that makes one cartoon objectively better to another aside from how the audience perceives it in their brain.

Not everyone perceive everything in the same way, which is why taste is subjective.

Never got called a cumguzzlingjizzstain? What? Never had any friends?

>search crazyaga in google
>first post is reddit overview
>redditor for 3 years

I'm talking about people who call others a "faggot" offensively, not people who say it as a friendly joke. context is everything

Do in your mind let's just say adventure time is on par with Steven universe. Am I reading this right?

I'm so sorry senpai

>There is nothing that makes one cartoon objectively better
Except there is. From the quality of the animation to the consistency and the level of immersion in the writing. Again no taste is subjective, quality is objective.

Again, your fetish and all that.

I haven't watched adventure time yet so i can't comment.

But Steven Universe is definitely better than Regular Show

check google images, he's been here since 2013

>not liking Rowley

user, nothing makes one animation superior to another except the way your brain perceives it.

It's true that because we are all human beings, there are some similarities in taste, for example everyone thinks the dawn is beautiful. but humans are not only similar to one another, we are also different. and that difference is why some people think Steven Universe is the best show ever and some people hate it - not everyone have the same perception

>potential
It was an ass pull that had little to no build up. I enjoy this show, but when you do shit like this you make the rest of us look like blindless fanboys.

>It's only because you weren't trying to really understand his character.
That's not even an argument.

People who call others faggot openly are the most honest people you can find. They call it as they see it, they don't filter it for the sake of the "feelings" of faggots they barely care about.

Not like you'd know anything about human interaction faggot.

Wait a sec...
>
>There is nothing that makes one cartoon objectively better
What happened to this?

It was not out of no-where user. there was a clear character development for Lars

jesus christ
is THIS the power of tripfags?

I'm actually in Sup Forums since late 2012, but 2013 is pretty close

Again your delusions does not make your fantasies true.

You can like whatever sick shit you find, but when the rest of the human race wants to exterminate you for it, maybe its time to analyze your decisions.

Ok... i put a example anyways for your "progresism" argument... like Rebecca wants in every fan for this... "cartoon".
>A man came to heaven, which God asks:
>All right, what did you do to come to heaven?
>Which the man responds:
>I sacrificed my life for one person
>God knew of the honorable act of man, but there was something that simply could not change:
>Of course, after murdering 30? That is no excuse for you to be in my quarters, my son; My disciples may believe in total redemption, but I am not as everyone believes, it is better that you visit my brother in hell, in one way or another, you are not welcome here.
It's simple, Lars never had felt human and only did something heroic because the filthy plot needed something urgent to continue creating.
Stop living in your room crap and get a life, silly.

Can you pin point the stages that made it clear lars was going to be a pirate that at the same time did not take same place in the same episode.

There really wasn't, we didn't even get to see him develop into a competent pirate capable of captaining a ship and undermining an entire gem empire.

One episode of Lars showing some of his confidence does not equate proper character development. Please stop, there's nothing wrong with admitting this show has blatant flaws and enjoying it at the same time.

It's not a delusion user, it's merely a normal deviation of perception.

Animation is just waves of light that hit your eyes. nothing make one series of lightwaves superior to another except how you perceive it in your brain

Never existed.

Nothing made it clear that Lars was going to become a pirate, and it should not have been obvious.

But there were clear signs Lars is going to develop has a character in the following episodes right before the trial:

1. The episode where he makes a cake for the party with the cool kids and then ends up not going there and throwing the cake to the garbage.

2. The episode where Steven and Lars have an intimate conversation in the spaceship while they are stuck in Topaz

Lars did not develop out of nowhere. his redemption came in stages

Nothing made it clear that Lars was going to become a pirate, and it should not have been obvious.
But there were clear signs Lars is going to develop as a character in the following episodes right before the trial:

1. The episode where he makes a cake for the party with the cool kids and then ends up not going there and throwing the cake to the garbage.

2. The episode where Steven and Lars have an intimate conversation in the spaceship while they are stuck in Topaz

Lars did not develop out of nowhere. his redemption came in stages

>clear signs lars is going to develop as a character.
I would fucking hope so user that writing 101.
>can't prove what you said about pirate being so clear.
I thought so, you're so full of shit.

>show isn't 100% predictable
>complains about it

??????
Go watch genetic Disney princess movies

Please refer to

Deviation of perception is analogous to delusions. To perceive a subject for what it isn't, is insanity.