The Ultimate Crossover

So, did anyone of you guys watch this?

What did you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlkspyWDDUQ&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was alright. Fun to watch. They sang songs, did drawings, answered some DEEPEST LORE questions. It was much like the previous streams with Alex and Dana. Having Sugar or her fans there didn't make it any more annoying or anything.

Although, as usual, the people with the most money had the dumbest ideas.

Why does the Gay Rocks girl look so bored compared to the others?

She might have drawn herself. That is pretty much how she looked the whole time.

Here's the last thing they drew.

>Alex Hack
>Rebecca Sugar
>Sugar's bull
>The human salmon

Gosh, no, I missed it, sorry.

Sugar ended up being the best part of the stream, unsurprisingly.
I never realized how beautiful her voice is, her rendition of We'll Meet Again was completely dazzling.

god bless that talented woman

>The Ultimate Hacks

I wish Ian and Jim Gisriel would appear a podcast together (Pizza Party or otherwise)

I didn't even know this was a thing until now.

>Nefcy wasn't invited
What did they mean by this?

What does SoftBoyz mean? Is that their band name? It's cute.

Wow, I really thought Sugar was a man there.

I'm shocked Hirsch's fembeard even allowed for this to be drawn without having a panic attack.

Nefcy would bully them too much with her imposing height.

I wondered that, too. All of these people are creators except Dana who has only directed a handful of episodes for a show that's not even out yet. Kind of sticks out as "the one who doesn't belong". At least Pen Ward or Roiland should've taken her place.

That is the most cancerous line-up of people I've seen outside of a police station.

>watching it now
Oh Lord, are they all cute!

Holy shit this. I like Duck Tales and OKKO but the show's creators look like manchildren.

I can't believe you went and put in the effort to make this shitty, unfunny image.

Why? They literally look like wacky hipster Family Guy charaters.

I get the joke you were making, but it wasn't funny.

>expect animators to look fit and handsome

its funny because rebeca sugar gets the worst character get it?

:T fuckin get your ears checked please

Link?

Man, relax.

Maybe they don't know each other all that well, maybe she was busy, or travelling or anything like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlkspyWDDUQ&t=1s

Dana worked heavily with Alex on Gravity Falls and is credited as head writer on the new coloring book (and probably drew several pieces.)

While she obviously didn't create it, she is the showrunner for the new Ducktails show.

Oh yeah, Dana's also dating Alex.

So it's a double date. Mystery solved.

This...actualy makes sense.

I think it's just a slightly different name for nu-males as Sup Forums would say

>Alex
>Ian
>Double date
I see where this is going

I miss Manzi.

Matt Youngberg is the show runner on ducktales. Dana hasn't worked on it in over six months. She's developing her own pilot at Disney.

Nockforce reunion when?

They're afraid of people with talent

>Says a sentence
>MAN, CALM YOUR FUCKING TONE

?

you retards. it was a couple stream.
dana is dating alex and ian is dating sugar.
nefcy wasnt there because it would ruin that lineup.
also,it was an alex stream,and alex doesnt know her.

This gives me hope

Wow you sound like a faggot

Was there gay shit. It's not worth it if there isn't gay shit.

Mable, Dipper, and Stan were drawn as gems
Does that count as gay?

How good of a mystery-solving team would Dipper and Huey make?

Thank ya.

Why in the world is Alex associating himself with those hacks?
That Sup Forums waifufags deeply overrate SVTFOE.

>praise Alex
>call others hacks

Jesus Christ shut up, what the fuck is this conversation. Stop jerking each other off

She was literally /ourgirl/ wtf did alex do to her!?!

Must have been a nasty break-up.
Given how quickly he rebounded, I can only assume it was all Alex's fault.

>Alex is dating GFGGF after meeting her at a Gravity Falls party
>things are going good
>season 2 happens
>starts getting hard for his new staff members (Dana Terrace and supposedly the crazy bitch Emmy C based on a response Manzi gave to one of Alex's tweets about her)
>Disney has Dana start development on the new Duck Tales
>Alex is tired of Gravity Falls and wants in on one of his favorite childhood cartoons
>breaks up with GFGGF with no warning
>now sticks his dick in the director of Duck Tales
>his influence on the reboot is very present

Jews just being Jews I guess

>his influence on the reboot is very present

Well, I guess Webby'll go full Mabel

She already has.

>energetic and "creative"
>boy crazy
>selfish
>oblivious to most danger
>attacks people unprovoked
>has a fucking grappling hook

>implying Hirsch doesn't have connections all over the animation industry

Seriously. The guy knows Pen Ward, JG Quintel, and Thurop Van Orman from working on Flapjack, C.H. Greenblatt from Fish Hooks, Justin Roiland, Rebecca Sugar, Ian JQ, Josh Weinstein (The Simpsons), and I think he even interned at LAIKA back in college.

Plus, tons of former GF crew members are beginning projects of their own (most of which being at Disney, where GF's fame/glory is considered the desired level of success now as Daron Nefcy's already proven with SvtFoE): Matt Braly, Dana Terrace, the developers of Tangled: The Series, the developers of the DuckTales Reboot, Chris Houghton (Big City Greens). Then, like with Nefcy, Hirsch came to be pals with other fellow Disney TVA creators like fuckin' Dan & Swampy AND Craig McCracken! And I'm just listing show creators; there's still the millions of storyboarders, BG artists, character designers, voice actors, etc.

And with the possibility of his FOX series getting picked up in the near future, who knows what could happen then?

No one person should have this much power

Especially not a hack.

>alex hirsch wrote -
>"Donald Trump's war on the most vulnerable in society has continued with his "Trans Ban, " a shocking act of cruelty that disrespects our troops and threatens the safety of every LGBTQ+ American by normalizing hate and transphobia. The Trump/Pence administration wants to send a message to LGBTQ+ Americans that they are not valued, or loved, or real Americans. Are we gonna stand for this? HELL NO! The Trevor Project is the leading crisis and suicide prevention service for LGBTQ youth, saving lives and showing that it gets better, and we are here to help. Lets send a message that we LOVE our LGBTQ+ allies, that America is a place where ALL are equal, and donate to the TREVOR PROJECT!"