It's done... almost

It's done... almost.
I reported here 5 days ago, and now; 5 days straight TTG. I got through it. I witnessed it. I witnessed everything. KO kept me sane
Ask me anything.

>Ask me anything.

Do you like waffles?

OUT

Why are you such a masochist?

Would you do it again for a Klondike bar?

Why did you do it? Did you expect anything of value to emerge out of the swamp of shit?
I remember the dream episode. The one animated in the old style, which felt like a professionally produced Abridged episode. It was great, but I would never slog through dozens of WAFFLES episodes for just one of these.

>Ask me anything.

How much do you regret wasting 5 days of your life?

not unless i also get a signed agreement that they never air TTG again after
i didn't have a particular reason at first and was just suffering to suffer, but now i do it for helpful boy KO
needless to say i was on the verge of lunacy before it came on

note: the special wasn't as offensive as your everyday episode, to be completely honest, but that's not saying much

That actually was a "professionally" made abridged episode segment because it was mostly just clips from the Tokyo movie.

Did you just want to see if it was as bad as everyone told you it was?

approximately 75%.
pic related, though i honestly could've waited until it came on or downloaded the MEGA files. I stuck to the challenge regardless. It wasn't a //complete// grave mistake, so I remain only maimed for the time being.

Also, I think the episode you're talking about was dubbed over Trouble in Tokyo
Oh, I knew it was bad.

I just know more than I ever did beforehand.

Are there little gold nuggets in he pile of shit? Episodes that are really not that bad?
like the one where they become aware of the better normal style old show? Is that one alright?

the ONLY goodies from what I can tell at the specials that usually get divided in halves
I honestly don't remember much from them since there was another wave of shit to slog through afterward
if anything was good, it definitely wasn't memorable

What do you think of those that find Teen Titans Go actually watchable?

>KO kept me sane
How? It's just as dreadfully boring, overly bright colored, and CHARACTERS TALKING LOUD as TTG.

I honestly can't fathom being in that mindset. It's a conundrum in the same vein as contemplating on what happens after you're deceased; it's jusr not within human capability, or so I believe.

Is there a particular episode that was played more than the others? Which was the best? Worst?

Do you think TTG! has become more saturated than SpongeBob ever was?

On a scale of 1-NuPPG, how much do you want to die?

What do kids think of this show? I remember being a kid and having my likes and dislikes. I can't fanthom them liking this show much.

Johnny Test
Some do, believe it or not. I once made a search containing "sonic" and "go" and the images were littered with obvious, crudely drawn crossovers. All deviantart, too
>Is there a particular episode that was played more than the others?
BEAST BOY'S BIRTHDAY. RERAN. EVERY. DAY.
TWICE, EVEN
seeing how I could actually tolerate early TTG, YES
I can at least have fun with a SpongeBob episode once in a while

The only thing I like about this is how cute Beast Boy is. Kinda didn't change much, now did he?

you want a medal or something?

go back when you survive a 24/7 the walking dead marathon

Post some deviantart crossovers.

I stopped watching after that big bad guy in charge of the town got an eyepatch just because I got bored of zombie stories. Is there something infamously wrong with it?

here's some trace art

Was it a Teen Titan summer time go?

is ok ok any good? Or is it just chowder with street fighter?

How does it feel knowing you will never, ever get that time back?

*ok ko

Ian's actually pretty hip, so the show makes a bunch of references that are still fresh without them being really cringey. It's great if you're looking for something really endearing

Oh, and by hip, I mean hip to stuff that people actually like, not the "HAHA DAB LOLE XD" kind of humor

hehehehehe