Do people actually like Medusa? Honest question. I always see people saying that "The royal family is great!"...

Do people actually like Medusa? Honest question. I always see people saying that "The royal family is great!", but never saw Medusa doing anything great.

I really like hair-based powers, but sadly Medusa is just an unlikable cunt.

I like her as a member of the Frightful Four, but that's it.

>An arc published 50 years ago

Comics were simpler then. And more fun.

>I always see people saying that "The royal family is great!", but never saw Medusa doing anything great.
Who?
Who ever says that who isn't payed to?

Every time the Inhuman awfulness is brought up, you bet that at least one person will say "the royal family is great though!".

I thought Axis Medusa was pretty hot. That was pretty much the only time I've ever given her a second thought

She'd make a wonderful MILF, that's about it.

she is so good looking.

I think people used to like the couple. The fact that bb couldn't talk made writers put more effort in instead of shit dialog.

Oh jeez. She's turning me to stone all right.

Used to be great marvel rolled Medusa in dog shit and it splattered on the rest to various degrees. I thought they were alright but I have not seen anyone like current stuff. And anyone saying great is talking old.

She is an attractive woman with okay powers, but her personality is unpleasant.

she's qt

>Medusa's hair control is so precise she can pick out individual sperms sent into her to only allow Y-type ones into her womb.

One of the reasons most people seem to dislike her nowadays is because of all the cucking

But it is hot. A queen that grabs as sorts of young men in her hair.

Sadly not everyone gets turned on by BB's suffering

She is actually really good in giving head. Ask to Maximus.

No. Crystal had some moments and Lockjaw's cool but for the most part the inhumans only really work as supporting cast