Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4 Leaks

-Feige wants Kraven the Hunter and/or Mysterio for the Spiderman: Homecoming sequel, but Sony wants those characters for their own shared universe which includes the upcoming Venom and Silver & Black, so negotiations are still ongoing

-The Doctor Strange sequel release date is still up in the air. If the character is well received in Infinity War, the sequel will release in 2020. If he isn't so much of a breakout character, the sequel will release 2021 or later. Scott Derrickson is returning to direct and Nightmare will be the villain.

-A Moon Knight film is currently being mulled over. James Gunn is heavily pushing his pitch, but Feige and others are apprehensive.

-Nova and Thunderbolts will 100% be the next franchises for the MCU, and will release in 2021 or 2022. The studio is worried that Thunderbolts could be too similar to Suicide Squad, the more lighthearted tone will differ enough. James Gunn will co-produce the Nova Movie.

-Sentry is being considered for much later (phase 5/6?)

-A Black Widow movie all depends on Scarlett Johansson's availability, but as of now it's not looking likely.

-Captain America 4 is on the table now that Chris Evan renewed is contract. Plot may revolved around Cap assembling a new Avengers team of new heroes. (This leads me to believe Iron Man dies in Avengers 4)

-Namor could be used in a Black Panther sequel and an antagonist. His origin would be heavily changed if so

-Guardians of the Galaxy 3 will likely take the May 2020 spot. (this is obvious, though)

-The fifth Avengers will be called something like New Avengers or Mighty Avengers and will almost definitely include Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Ant-man and/or Wasp, Moon Knight (if his movie is made) and Captain America (assuming Evans' contract is indeed renewed)

-No plans for Blade, Ms. Marvel, or Ghost Rider

Feel free to call me a liar, but I've had enough of Feige's bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=sony kraven mysterio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool unsourced made-up bullshit, bro.

Are you by any chance related to the guy who keeps releasing all the Pokemon "leaks"?

I'm not gonna risk losing my job, bro

imagine being so pathetic and directionless in life that you spend this much time writing fake rumors about your favorite corporate intellectual property on a fucking anonymous internet forum

just imagine what that must be like

I seriously doubt they would make a Moonknight movie, given the Batmanesque Black Panther is already in the MCU, is very unlikely.

I don't think you have a job to worry about losing.

Source your shit or fuck off.

>James Gunn will co-produce the Nova Movie.
Please no. We don't need a repeat of Raimi Venom

>Feige wants Kraven the Hunter and/or Mysterio for the Spiderman: Homecoming sequel, but Sony wants those characters for their own shared universe which includes the upcoming Venom and Silver & Black
When will the faggotry stop?

Nova is unlikely as they already have Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain Marvel representing Marvel Cosmic.

How's the Nintendo 65, OP?
>The studio is worried that Thunderbolts could be too similar to Suicide Squad, the more lighthearted tone will differ enough

I don't think Nova is funny whatsoever. How will they ever go about a Nova film?

>Not even a mention of a Captain M push.

Its shit.

When you stop believing in unsourced made-up bullshit, you fucking dumbass.

Will people care about the mcu after infinity war?

Probably not. I think the general audience is only invested up to that point.

I know that's the case with me. After the end of Phase 3 (i.e., "Avengers 4"), I'm basically done with the MCU.

I think, deep down, even Marvel knows this can't keep going on forever. The bubble will eventually burst.

Pretty good made-up bullshit.
You used some nice layering, picking up random and technically true stuff, like James Gunn once tweeting about Moon Knight.
but none of that is the clean cohesive plan that marvel usually does.

Sam inherits the mantle from his father.

I only keep watching if characters I like make it in. The only reason I keep going to these movies now is because I like watching popcorn flicks with friends.

>Nova movie
>Sam

would kill myself if this happened.

Been pondering this myself lately, I got a bad feeling Marvel is gonna drop the ball after infinity war with some kind of lame soft-reset kind of thing, I generally enjoy these movies but nothing last forever and if they cant keep making movies with their popular characters theyre gonna have to move on to unpopular characters who dont put asses in seats. Also, fatigue is gonna set in.

There is no way in hell Sam will make it in the MCU. Along with the huge push back Sam had, Fiege hates Loeb and would never do something that he'd have to pay that crazy bastard royalties

>(phase 5/6?)
Fucking hell. I don't even want to think about the MCU lasting this long.

I actually kind of buy this one. Sony's already crazy enough to make movies about Spider-man characters in a universe with no Spider-man. Since Spidey himself is kind of stuck to the MCU now and they can't make any more movies connected to the current Spidey without also making it part of the MCU (and thus having to cut Marvel Studios in), I can see them being so desperate to mine other parts of the Spider-man mythos they have the rights to, including making Kraven and Mysterio movies.

Basically Sony is that dumb is what I'm saying.

Sam has been pushed in video games, comics, and cartoons.
He's consistently presented as a junior superhero.
He's who Marvel would use in a Nova movie.

Interesting ideas, but they're false.
Phase 4's plans will be unveiled when ready.

OP's stuff is unsourced obviously but the fact that Sony is trying to hog Kraven and Mysterio has been reported on. Sucks because those are two of my favorite Spidey villains, Mysterio especially.

It all comes down to if they can hook the audience with something at the end of IW. I think the only reason they won't be able to is because the guys who definitely could accomplish this are with Fox, like Galactus and Annihilus
Maybe an allusion to Thanks Imperative?

>Sony is trying to hog Kraven and Mysterio has been reported on

Source it or get out.

Annihilation: Conquest is possible. Have Ultron take on the Guardians.

lmgtfy.com/?q=sony kraven mysterio

And all those pushes failed miserably. The junior heroes sell like shit, and Champions fell flat on its face.
The fan vote for which Nova made it into Marvel heroes ended with Rich winning by a landslide. On top of that, 3 of the main writers at Marvel Studios all expressed interest in Rich.
I honestly don't think there's going to be a Nova movie, but if there is, I would bet money that Sam won't even be mentioned

That'd be better off as a GotG movie, not a huge ensemble movie like the Avengers

Any news on Norman Osborn?

probably gonna be used for the 3rd movie

Word is he's out... OUT OF HIS MIND!

>-Feige wants Kraven the Hunter and/or Mysterio for the Spiderman: Homecoming sequel

Feige pisses me off with his rule of "Only using villians we have not seen onscreen yet"

Green Goblin was only on screen for the last 10 minutes of ASM2, he is Spidey's Joker, just fucking bring him back instead of going through 3rd tier Spidey villians

I can see where he's coming from with this, though. We don't need the Goblin a third time. ASM2 already shot itself in the foot by trying to rush through Harry's development (and get to the SNAP too soon) and gave us a weak Goblin on top of that.

While I do agree that I'd like to see the Green Goblin eventually, and that the rule that he can't reuse any plot points at all is stupid as fuck, I think the Osborns need a build up. Also fuck you if you don't like Mysterio.

Yeah, Gobby again this soon would be a mistake. I wouldn't mind seeing Ock again though- it's been long enough since the last one that a new take would still feel fresh. Maybe Sandman, but I don't know what else they could really do with him that's different. They should stay away from any of the ASM villains though.

Except maybe Rhino, yeah he was a recent villain but he was barely in the movie at all.

Feige can fuck right off trying to get Mysterio. This is the only time I will side with Sony simply because I don't want Sperg-twink-spiderboy trying to banter with Mysterio. Hell at this point Marvel AND Feige can fuck off.

>Nightmare will be the villain.
You think they would tease Mordo as a Strange villain in 2016 and not use him until eight or more years after that?

Nice try.

They should do what ASM2 should have done- introduce the Osborns in the sequel but don't actually have either of them become the Goblin just yet. Wait for that to be the payoff of the third movie. Have the Osborn plot brewing while giving someone else the actual lead villain spotlight until then.

>-Sentry is being considered

this is how I know you're lying

There's a good chance of Thunderbolts or something equivalent or similar in idea involving a group of villains or former villains happening. It seems like Marvel is at least keeping the possibility open.

-The Raft introduced
-Zemo didn't die
-Iron Man and Patriot using sonic weapons similar to what Songbird could use (sonic weapons were also in 2008 Hulk)
-Ghost is being introduced in Ant Man and Wasp

That depends purely on how well received the new characters are. Can Strange, Black Panther, Capt Marvel and such carry the Earth focused setting from then on? Can the GoTG keep their appeal after certain members are replaced, and will the cosmic setting get some non-GoTG focused love?

>Can the GoTG keep their appeal after certain members are replaced, and will the cosmic setting get some non-GoTG focused love?
I think most of them are going to move on after the third movie except Pratt. He's in this until the very end.
I think Rich, Beta Ray Bill, and Wendell could keep the interest alive for cosmic movies.

I think it should be as follows
>Second movie: introduce the Osborns, have Peter get acquainted with Harry.
>Third movie: introduce GG as a minor character but don't reveal his identity, maybe only tease that he is active in a newspaper article or newscast or something. Have the movie mainly focus on another antagonist. Have Peter become much closer friends with Harry.
>Fourth movie: bring in GG as the main antagonist in this one, reveal that it's Norman obviously.

I can see Gamora, Drax and Nebula calling it quits after Avengers 4 or GoTG3 since putting on all that skin coloring shit is tedious.

Rocket and Groot are CGI so they don't depend as much on actor availability. Groot's voice can be easily replaced and nobody would notice. Rocket is harder, but still doable.

> implying Green is the only Goblin Feige can use.

Things I find believable about this post:
>Feige wants Kraven the Hunter and/or Mysterio for the Spiderman: Homecoming sequel, but Sony wants those characters for their own shared universe which includes the upcoming Venom and Silver & Black, so negotiations are still ongoing.
>Guardians of the Galaxy 3 will likely take the May 2020 spot
Also
>No plans for Ghost Rider
I believe that since Nic Cage's last GR film left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

The Tinkerer could operate a human sized drone suit with attached arms that makes it have eight limbs. So it will be the Octopus drone. He will wear goggles like VR goggles to help pilot the drone so it will look similar to the glasses Doc Oc wears in the comics. The Tinkerer might attach the limbs to one of Tony's drone suits that he salvages from somewhere. The drone will have the ability to fly somehow, possibly by using spinning tips to it's limbs that can also be used as weapons like helicopter blades or just fly like how Iron Man flies with rocket style propulsion. The limbs will be similar to what the Scorpion has for his stinger tail.

Marvel could have some other wealthy character involved in technology and the company they own or more specifically Justin Hammer's ex wife or child/relative take over Hammer Industries and move into Stark Tower. Hammer had a building in Queens previously.

Pushed by Marvel Entertainment whim Loeb has a big influenced in, and it hasn't worked.

Besides Rich is the one pushed in gaming and mostly because people asked for him.

Not to mention Rich is the one with the good stories, Perlman who is a scriptwriter for Marvel loves Rich and the only Nova Gunn knows, despite being indifferent about him, is Rich.

>whim
Errr I meant to say where

They'll find a way.

Also prepare for those people to shit themselves when they cast a white guy as Nova because they are already moving on to Rich with their awful racebend fancasting.

But if they have to make him a minority I hope he's Latino just to piss off the Sam fans.

I think a few jokes at Loeb and Brevoort's expense would be funny, but would also fly over the head of everyone in the audience.
Plus, if there ever was a movie, they will make fun of his name no less than 5 times.

Just say something vague about your position

I'd like to think I wouldn't mind Boyega in an MCU movie, but really I hope he veers away from franchises after Star Wars. Not that I don't like Finn, but for a young actor it's like your career becomes nothing but typecasts once a franchise ends

I could totally see Gunn making notes to the writers to include the "Dick Rider" joke.

There were rumors that he met up with Marvel Studios about something and he really wants to make a Marvel movie but really if it happened who knows what it was about.

>but for a young actor it's like your career becomes nothing but typecasts once a franchise ends

Especially since that shit happened to Hamill and Hayden Christensen, but in Hamill's case he went to do VA and other geeky stuff so he didn't mind it as much from what I remembered.

how does Marvel plan to combat their biggest threat: The Invincible movie directed and written by genius writer/director Seth Rogen?

There's still villains from particular comics that could be used as an overarching threat like Cthon, Oblivion, or some Elders of the Universe.

The large majority of the people seeing the movies haven't read the comics or have much familiarity that haven't been shown in a movie yet unless they are Spider-Man or X-Men villains. If they really wanted to, Marvel can use some characters that appear in very few comics, but are described as being very powerful or having interesting backgrounds. For example, Marvel could use the Exo-Mind as a villain or at least a danger to characters/people on Earth and even have Lifestones and/or Bloodstone fragments in various movies if they wanted to make movies that have a similar idea to Infinity Stones.

*The large majority of the people seeing the movies haven't read the comics or have much familiarity with villains that

Hopefully Gunn doesn't have any input on Nova's maybe movie. He's made it clear how he feels about him, and I think it'd be better for everyone if he's not involved.

>Kraven
>3rd tier Spidey villain

pre-80s:
Active Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Captain America, Winter Soldiers?
Space protectors of Earth : Asgardians
Magic Protectors of Earth : Ancient One & her affiliated Sorcerers?
Deep Space People : future Ravagers, Ravagers?

80s:
Active Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne, Bill Foster?, Winter Soldiers?
Deep Space People : Ravagers, future? & former Ravagers

90s:
Active Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Winter Soldiers?
Deep Space People : Captain Marvel, Ravagers, future? & former Ravagers

early 2000s:
Active Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Hulk?, Winter Soldiers?
Deep Space People : Ravagers, future? & former Ravagers

2010s:
Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Avengers, Avengers villains
Magic Protectors of Earth : Ancient One & her affiliated Sorcerers
Deep Space People : Guardians, Ravagers, Nova Corps

2020s & later:
Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Avengers?, Avengers villains?
Space Protectors of Earth : ?
Deep Space People : ?
Magic Protectors of Earth : ?

>I'm not gonna risk losing my job, bro

Posts on Sup Forums
logic

Boyega is cool but I don't see him as Nova, it's like said it would be typecasting him especially as a space guy. Not to mention I rather see him as Blade.

People have weird castings regardless of race which makes me glad they have nothing to do with the movies.

Like now that MCU Exchange (who leaked the “Children of Thanos” news a month ahead before it was revealed at the D23) are saying Mar-Vell is going to be in the Captain Marvel movie, people asking from Leonardo DiCaprio to Jackie Chan to play him.

He's already a cosmic consultant, he's going to be involved in some capacity. Probably just plot stuff but if Star-Lord were to be in the movie he would also be the guy who gets to say how Star-Lord behaves or reacts to certain things (which to be honest would worry me because he might reflect his opinions and feelings towards Rich on Star-Lord).

Unless he lets the writers and director have as much freedom with the characters like he had and keeps his involvement to a minimum.

Why do all of these """"""leakers"""""" say the same thing?

>John Boyega as Blade

Allow it.

There were on set photos and videos of the people playing Thanos' Order a while ago with many people speculating online that the people were members of the Order due to the weapons they were carrying.

>Namor could be used in a Black Panther sequel and an antagonist. His origin would be heavily changed if so
Most people will think it's Marvel trying to get a Aquaman type hero and they will mock him

Spider-Man is technically not an Avenger.

I thought Manor was off limits.

>Nova and Thunderbolts will 100% be the next franchises for the MCU

They leaked the "Children of Thanos" name being used for them and the Order minus Supergiant being in the movie.

We only knew that Corvus and Proxima were in the movie because of the mocap stunt doubles.

I need General Ross and Zemo bitching at each other.

>Mysterio and Kraven the Hunter
> 3rd tier

OK OP I'll bite

>-A Moon Knight film is currently being mulled over. James Gunn is heavily pushing his pitch, but Feige and others are apprehensive.
If this is true and it happens then Marvel Netflix BTFOed.

>-Nova and Thunderbolts will 100% be the next franchises for the MCU, and will release in 2021 or 2022.
I wish

>The studio is worried that Thunderbolts could be too similar to Suicide Squad
Go with the original villains pretending to be heroes angle then liking it angle instead of villains who are forced by the Government to do good deeds.

> James Gunn will co-produce the Nova Movie.
God I hope it stays that way, Gunn should stay away from Nova, especially after he said he didn't care about the character. At least he would favor Rich over Sam I guess mainly because he probably isn't even aware that Sam exists.

>-Captain America 4 is on the table now that Chris Evan renewed is contract. Plot may revolved around Cap assembling a new Avengers team of new heroes. (This leads me to believe Iron Man dies in Avengers 4)
He only renewed for Avengers 4, guy feels like he's done. No way Iron man dies because RDJ still wants to be Tony Stark, it's obvious from his social media stuff, he lives for Tony Stark.

>Captain America 4 is on the table now that Chris Evan renewed is contract. Plot may revolved around Cap assembling a new Avengers team of new heroes

This doesn't make sense. All the new heroes will already be on the team thanks to Avengers 3/4.

His actions say otherwise.

Boyega's way too young to be Blade. I remember when Idris Elba was the only black guy casuals knew, so they wanted him to be the black superhero for everything. I wouldn't mind him auditioning for Blade just to see if he could get the job. Just to see if anyone would notice he's already in the MCU movies

>"I think certain people really like Nova. Quite honestly, I really don’t care. He’s not a favorite character. I don’t know whether he’s ever going to show up. I think they serve a purpose? I like the Nova Corps, I just don’t like Nova that much! He’s okay, you know? I just don’t like that helmet!"

Seems to me like he is mostly indifferent about him, like he couldn't be assed to handle the movie himself but he doesn't care about someone else doing it.

That said I agree with the user your replied to, he shouldn't get involved or at least have minimal involvement, I guess producing it is fine but creatively it should be minimal.

He's 25 and by the time MCU gets to Blade he'll probably will be close to his 30's

fake and gay

no spider man in the later avengers? Bummer.

wait please tell me this is true. Because this shit would the rated R series that would get too gory

Invincible is to marvel
like watchmen is to DC

>good stories
>one cool moment in four decades

woah, ever read Grim hunt? I think that's what it was called.
Any ways group of Kraven Hunters going after spidey would make a great film.
Think about it, Peter is on the run from the Kraven family, Peter can't go to school or go home and they figure out how to block Tony's signal. If anything Sony should just make a joint marvel movie from now on.

I know OP's full of shit, but it still pains me to think of an MCU Moon Knight film. I can't imagine what fresh hell a PG-13 version of the character would be like.

I hope we're seeing the end of all of these superhero movies. The MARVEL films are starting to get very very shitty now.

seriously, fuck Marvel and DC
the Millarverse is where its at

Frankly I don't think Moon knight has much as a following to be made. Remember when making movies, they weigh in the people who never read the comic books and work around that. Average people barely know Nova, let alone Moon Knight. People Will just say oh it's marvels batman rip off.
How ever a lot of people didnt know ant man at first...

>Trying to push this meme
At least read the comic fag

If they are smart they were focus on smaller, more intimate stories. (A Vision &) Scarlet Witch movie, for example, would be a big change to the typical Marvel formula.

If Feige is smart he will learn from Logan and Wonder Woman. He has talked of moving away from the "phases" concept.

>they were focus on smaller

*they were focused on smaller

>I believe that since Nic Cage's last GR film left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

feels kinda bad since Cage seemed like the only on who actually cared.

>the only on who

*the only one who

Before Iron Fist came out, I would have said that I wanted Moon Knight to end up with his own show on Netflix. Now I think it'd be best if he stayed off any sort of screen for a very, very long time.