Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iXyfkmUlPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 Peggy or Mabel

WUBADUBAWUBWUB

Neither of those two intentionally murdered

nah, pretty sure mable isn't as murderous

Stan Lee.

At best, I want to say Family Guy is beginning to parody the negative feedback they get by making the characters intentionally irredeemable, but that's just a pipe dream.

youre mother lol

Rick.
I think they're intentionally giving him all of the traits of psychopathy, but I'm not sure.

Lois.

>youre
>"Your-ee"
Dumbas.

You win

the fuck did he do now?

Oh hey, people started doing the thing I did

am i being trolled

Griffith

>Actually cares about his grankid
Peter cares for no one but himself.
Peter > Rick

I wonder who could be behind this thread....

Rick is a genius who brought down multiple galactiv empires, kills pedophiles, tricked the devil and cares at least enough for his family to still come back to save them with an eyeroll.

Peter Griffin is a retard and deserves the gas chamber.

>doesn't capitilise the "I"
Are you even smrt?

No silly, he likes to hate on Brian and Quagmire more.
I only say "likes to" because I'd be genuinely scared and/or unconvinced if his videos are filled with legitimate rage.

Beter

What's this fucker been up lately anyways? Is he still unironically cringy?

>Is he still unironically cringy?
His new reviews are still poorly made if that counts.
youtube.com/watch?v=8iXyfkmUlPw

As a servant maybe.

Every reality's Rick has "their own" Morty. The option to leave is never given. Rick can, and has, dragged Morty through all sorts of dangerous situations against his will.

If he needed a sidekick or someone who carry his things, he could easily ask Summer. But she knows how to say no and actually has more of a backbone. If he had asked her to stick seeds up her ass or help him assassinate someone she would not have.

But Morty would.

The capacity of caring for Morty is more "keeping him happy so he won't say no or rebel". He does cool shit for him, yeah, but its mostly on the end that he can keep using Morty with less opposition from both him and his family. If he gets Morty good grades, people will see Rick as a "good influence" and allow him to do with Morty as he pleases.

In every reality, "Morty" is a servant companion that keeps Rick alive, one even went full psycho and took advantage of this. This reality's Rick is smart enough to bother keeping him happy to keep him from going rogue or dying. Morty is nothing more than a servant who just happens to share his bloodline. If family was important he never would've disappeared to begin with.

None of that says he isn't a psychopath. In fact, it's evidence to suggest he is.

I hate you.

people who over analyze characters in adult cartoons that have next to no continuity anyway

Dan "the man with the rape van" Schneider

Winner

I'm still more interested in the hanging plot-thread of "What happens when a Morty grows up and goes rogue". Rick seemed to imply that it was something incredibly troubling to the Citadel and that the evil Morty they freed wasn't that specific "rogue Morty".

Notice that, for an infinite amount of universes, all of the Ricks basically have teenaged Mortys.

I'm going to venture a guess, but Morty's that stay with any Rick don't make it to adulthood.

We've seen adult Summer, older Jerry/Beth, but never an adult Morty for an extended amount of time.

The Council likely kills any adult Morty, keeps them from rebelling and breaking up the Rick and Morty dynamic. If they aren't killed from being forced on an outing with Rick, anyway. The way Rick talks about Morty's and whether or not the mobile game has any canon pretty much shows that they're slaves. Rogue Morty may have kidnapped/tortured a bunch of Morty's, but I can at least say he isnt pretending that he loves them.

my mom

Psychopath Spongebob and patrick

He got pretty steamy during that domestic abuse episode

the original rick

nigga no you didn't

Dr colossus

Did you mean worse like better at being a psychopath or worse as in harder to tolerate. Anyways
Here's BOTH

i did

He had a decent editor for a brief moment, and some actual semblance of style, like in late 2016/early 2017. How'd he snap right back to the same shit so quickly?

Here ya go, Op.

inb4 someone posts Steven Universe because anons here will use anything to justify their hateboner for that show.

Is Seth asian?

Don't get your balls in a twist...

>Steven Universe
The better answer would be Pearl

HEY BETER

>being salty for no reason

like they arent the epitome of that.

Sup Forums can derail any thread into SU praise/hate discussion

I'm convinced that Stan Lee is a vampire.

Not like a blood sucking vampire, but someone who drains others of their vitality, life and passion for living. Like, using spirit tendrils.

En tendrilis vitae, en tendrilis mort

Why not both?

I'm hoping for a Logan's Run situation.

Pic related

Newfag.

Why would a psychopath let himself get caught by galactic police so that his family could get away safely?

Because he's not doing it for his family. He's doing it to infiltrate and destroy both the Federation and the Council of Ricks.

what, he loves his daughter
frequently

I actually love how much this webm pisses off a lot of people on Sup Forums.

Yeah, thanks to his plot armor, he is biblical levels of insufferable

Hillary Clinton

meh, Rick is a sociopath
not someone meant to emulate

Jimmy Savile. But I also think Peter has admitted to having CP.

Newfag

>thinking anyone on Sup Forums cares about fucking skinheads
Don't kid yourself.

It's basically against free speech.
The skinhead was doing nothing wrong when they just entered frame and beat the shit out of him, it's actually aggravated assault, because they are beating him just for the way he dresses and the tattoos he has.
I'm a lawyer, that skinhead would probably win the case in any nonfacist feminist murrica.

user, it's a fucking joke. The joke isn't that it was against free speech, the joke is that he's a neo-nazi and he's being beat up because he's a neo-nazi. This joke has been done countless times before and will be done so countless times after, there is literally no need to get so worked up over nothing.

Jerkass Homer

This
Pearl is legitimately an awful 'person' whose behavior is purely excused by fans because she's an alien. Oh and 'muh Rose'. Even when she's called out for some of her manipulative actions you're supposed to feel sorry for her.

>implying anybody cares

Hush Nazi

Don't try and defend the fact that your the bad guys here

I bet you got upset when the Illinois Nazis got tossed into the river in Blues Brothers, too.

Fucking savage.

Newfags.

The Blues Brothers were on a mission from God.

Deus Vult.

t. false flagging natsi

>Geez Lois, this is just like that time I raped Casca!

> Even when she's called out for some of her manipulative actions you're supposed to feel sorry for her.
and you wonder why spoiled millenial teens on tumblr like/identify with her.

Obnoxious inability to move on due to time being relative to Gems (the 14 years that Steven has been alive is like a month to someone who's been alive thousands of years, plus there's a chance she still believes Rose is in there somewhere), maybe a bit conceited, but definitely not a psychopath.

From that show the only psychopath would likely be Yellow Diamond or Pink Diamond, but even then Rebecca Sugar has an obnoxious habit of making any major villain or threat motivated by something other than evil so they can possibly be redeemed or actually be right from their point of view.

If he cared about his family in the first place, why drag them into danger in the first place? He could have just left them at home. If they were questioned they wouldn't be lying if they said they had no idea where he was.

Plus as we saw its not like the Federation was interested in his family, they literally took them back to Earth safely in the end.

Eric Theodore Cartman (remember he killed a teen's parents and fed their remains to him in the form of chili and intentionally gave one of his "friends" AIDS.)

Did you even watch the episode?
>He could have just left them at home. If they were questioned they wouldn't be lying if they said they had no idea where he was
Rick literally explained that they would be arrested then tortured until they fessed up and that even if they didn't know where he was the federation wouldn't believe them, so they would've been tortured until they died.
>Plus as we saw its not like the Federation was interested in his family, they literally took them back to Earth safely in the end
Yeah...because Rick pretended to be Jerry and told the federation where he was going so the family would get immunity, did you blackout randomly while watching?

I can see this as a joke for the show is casca's name were replaced with some celebrity.

I stopped using this board because vapid retards on here continuously push SU in every fucking thread
We need a containment board for it at this point

He also didn't care that he killed his own father, but more over the fact that he was partially ginger.

I think Rose's Scabbard pretty much cemented this. When you're willing to let a child under your care fall to their death for the sake of your own pettiness then its you who's the problem, not everyone else. The fact that Steven fed into her bullshit even when she essentially tried to kill him makes it even worse.

There's a threshold for how much pity can be given to people who have suffered, and Pearl crossed it a long time ago. The show seems to want to make me feel sorry for her but everything she does is beyond detestable, ranging from allegorical space rape to child murder. I feel more sorry for Steven at this point for having to put up for her and basically being conditioned from birth to be her emotional pincushion.

For some reason I recall Peter having sex with a child in a cutaway gag.

>family guy was 10/10 seasons 1 through 3
>cancelled
>first few new seasons were 5/10
>solid 0/10 nowadays
fuck

At least now its consistent, I guess.

he isn't a sociopath or a phycopath, he is just an unbelievably shitty person.

they jumped into the river.

Peggy killed the pig guy, didn't she?

Nah, that was their own fault. And I hate Illinois Nazis.

The skinhead was doing nothing wrong though.