Sanic Thread

So I herd u guize liek Sonic?

mammoth mogul is such a fucking hack

I've seen that page posted so many times (might have even had the issue itself, it ran as a backup story IIRC) and to this day, I still don't understand why they thought this was a good idea. Like, how can anyone look at Titan Tails and take it seriously?

Was it Penders? I suspect it was, judging by the Not Knuckles character being involved.

Romy Chacon was credited for that story. I vaguely remember some user claiming how that was actually a pseudonym used by a specific editor who was obsessed with Star Wars and kept slipping constant SW references into the Sonic comic. I can't right now find credible sources on whether Chacon's just a pseudonym, so I can't say if it was true or not.

threadly reminder that sonic, both by design and gameplay, was never good

Is this JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Honestly, that page isn't even the one that is impossible to take seriously.

It's this one

Trash thread for more degenerate stuff.

It's funny.
Seriously, why do you autismos have such a hard time with jokes?

I had convinced myself for a long time that this page was fake.

I wish I was right.

>Seriously, why do you autismos have such a hard time with jokes?
Because it's not a joke.

Anyone who has looked into the sonic fandom for any real period of time realizes that the majority of these people are sperglords who don't understand how cringeworthy they are. I could almost say the same thing about Sup Forums, but at least we aren't paid to act like this.

Is this a new hipster bullshit thing going around?

Because the original Trilogy and CD are still fun, well-designed and enjoyable.

The source is:
"Chacon" and "Benny Lee" (Karl Bollers' pseudonym) are the only people to ever work on the comic with 0 credits outside of that book and no presence anywhere, not even a LinkedIn page.
Karl and Justin "interviewed" their corresponding pseudonyms in the Sonic-Grand.
Justin already had several pseudonyms on the book (Freddy Mendez, Jay Oliveras, Many Hands).
Ken ousted them both, but that forum post is long gone.
They kept printing Romy Chacon stories long after Justin was sacked despite apparently not wanting to and rewriting some.

Even if you're still somehow skeptical, it appears that Justin was sacked because he "bought" over 50 of Romy's inventory stories. IE, he wrote incidental garbage and cut himself a huge paycheck.

You realize the person who wrote this wasn't a fan and the entire story was a huge farce, right?

Did anyone even like that series?

Shut up Boco

Who's who?

Wait, did this just imply the future echdinas are gay incest babies?

Well Lara-Su sure is. And apparently that big gay cgi blob villain from the Justice League movie is an echidna too.

what

Is the black guy next to Ian his brother from another mother?

Past echidnas. The elders are in the lower part of the tree.