Any other webcomics/comics/cartoon shows that give you this feeling?

Any other webcomics/comics/cartoon shows that give you this feeling?

Source is from Homestuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/a/17776-football/chapter-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what feeling

Feelings are for losers.

The feeling of an author killing off your favorite ship.

autism

don't do feels, faggot

got you covered

sbnation.com/a/17776-football/chapter-1

Katnep is shit.

hussie never kill davekat or rosemary

Are you talking about the experience of reading Homestuck, or the feeling the character had reading this message, or the feeling the character who wrote the message had, or the feeling that the message is trying to impress on the character reading it?

the experience of reading Homestuck: maybe Dave Sim's "Cerebus." Reading it was a Herculean task that took years, and quality tanked in the latter half as the author went mad.

The feeling reading this message: Wendy Pini's "Elfquest." Worrying about the future can paralyze me in the present. Unconditional love is not something I deserve, and not something to be purchased from me.

The feeling of the character who wrote it: stuff by Grant Morrison when he's on the good drugs: I know this is important but I don't know why.

The feeling the message is trying to impress upon the character reading it: Paul Chadwick's "Concrete." Life is what we make it.

Because these ships are profitable and give him the most amount of money from the Tumblr audience.

wat teh fcuk

>Any other webcomics/comics/cartoon shows that give you this feeling?
you mean anger for clicking on a gif and it is not animated? lemme think

If you wait long enough, you will see a dead ghost Karkat screaming in horror before being erased by Vriskagram.

It's good

its a 3Kb gif, how new you think I am?

What other mediums fill me with bitterness over so much wasted potential? Mass Effect, I guess.

t. unlikable character

Karezi sucks and I'm glad it's dead.
It was doomed to fail since penis ouija and the fact that you didn't catch this means your reading comprehension is shit.

>It was doomed to fail since penis ouija
Because it gave you Davekat?

when would have been the perfect time to stop reading homestuck?

>after descend (short but sweet end)
>after cascade (good end)
>after game over (bad end)

take your pick

>liking davekat
How has your taste gotten so shit, Sup Forums

I liked Aranea as a character because functionally, her story ended with Game Over instead of being dragged to oblivion with everyone else.

No
Because Karkat acting creepy and entitled towards Terezi painted their whole relationship as unhealthy, and Terezi had no reason to stick around and wait for Karkat to grow up or get better, or else she wouldn't have gone to fuck Dave with zero fucks given.

Not defending Karezi, but didn't she give a fuck about Karkat again after he gave her his speech in the dreambubbles?

Do you think Kanaya has potencial to be a yandere?

She didn't say a single word to him, and the next time they talk she's covered in juggalo jizz. There was nothing to it, nothing showed Terezi reciprocating. People just focus entirely on Karkat wanting to fuck her when she didn't want him.

She protected him from Damara.

I should clarify that she USED to, until around penis ouija when it narratively died.

Nothing about that was inherently romantic. I mean, feel free to think it is, but you're no better than davekat shippers who read romance into their pre-retcon interactions.

>Terezi crying when Gamzee stabbed Karkat
>Terezi cutting off John when he mentions Karkat
Oh, come on. Hussie baited this ship hard.

>Being upset when your friend dies and someone mentions that he's dead like 5 minutes later
You're a hypocrite.

her default personality is doormat, so no.
Remember with her crushes on Vriska and Act 5 Rose, it's dangerous ladies that make her giney tingle, not the other way around.

reminder
the egg is for suffering

>tfw when karkats speech about the dancestors to terezi was too real for you

is this what triggers are

>Karkat its at his best when not giving a fuck or telling people to not give a fuck

karkats best moments was talking to himself.

Still the 8est. Still, why couldn't this be fucking canon anyway? Why did Vriska have all her character development taken away?

I think I like this, just hope it goes somewhere

But you got your fucking JohnVris offscreen. :^)

john is now living alone in slowly descending spiral of depression, i could see him to go with terezi in the search for vriska just to get out of his malaise

Shiiiiiiiit.

new enough to not know every homestuck image is saved as a gif

if that were true, wouldn't their marriage be doomed to fail?

perhaps if it was a real relationship and not a piece of fiction.

>:33 < begone toth

What about the flashes

Yes

>if that were true, wouldn't their marriage be doomed to fail?
most likely
>will there be collateral damage?
lets hope not

They already spend their days in a dank cave using a rake to herd babies

>this Rose-mom would happen
>after all those years

>implying Rose has learned a fucking thing

Well he technically does.

do you think hussie genuinely wanted to show that john was unhappy in the end, to give his work the slightest bit of creative depth?
or are we just looking for something that isn't there?

Subtlety isn't the forte of nuHuss, look at his conversation between Dave and John

>Rose learning from her mistakes

because huss wanted her all to himself

that's kind of different, he obviously wanted to do that as fanservice to the majority of his crowd, and he wanted that message to reach even the dumbest of tumblr and the most in-denial of Sup Forums.
john (the straight guy) being forlorn in the end doesn't harm merch or yoaibait.

>john's either depressed or bottling up his emotions like its an Olympic sport and hes going for the gold

John's a shounen protag mixed with a western cartoon protag. he's not allowed to have feelings

Yeah but the toxic masculinity speech rings hollow when Dave just goes off and BANGS DOG anyway

he does have emotions, he threw a tantrum out of frustration so hard he passed out and lashed out at caliborn so hard he was drawing blood with his bare fists

John's sexual rampage when

soon after his genocide rampage

where the fuck did john even get a sawed off shotgun? did he alchemize it for that sole purpose?

>Dave will never accept that Bro was a bad parent, but forgive him as a guy who did care about him and just wasn't up to the task
>Dave will never from Bro's mistakes and take on the older brother role to Dirk, giving Dirk a stable mentor figure that could easily be used to wrap up his arc in a more satisfying manner
>Instead we get PTSD over cartoonish exaggeration

its not like he couldn't just get one via alchemy or recton

He could alway just go grab one from Pre-Apocalypse Earth. That was never a thing he couldn't do.

obviously i acknowledge that he could easily acquire one, it's just strange imagining that he would go to the trouble to spend at the very least several minutes trying to find a weapon that has never been shown in the comic, when he could have just as easily killed karkat with his bare fists.

Just finished it.
Pretty fucking good

Dave should redeem himself by being a better parent to his own kids.

he could have killed every one in the room with his bare fist
but he wanted to make it cool
despite everything he's still a movie loving dork

I didn't know it at the time, but that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

You mean to his and Karkat's child?

reminder

only legitimate non meme answer

Wrong, user. Aranea's story didn't end, it stopped. She just died a second time, and instead of fucking off back to ghost land, she disintegrated never be seen, heard of, or even mentioned ever again.

*antagonizes you

Not sure how you would with this. This particular one is funny in concept and harmless in its execution. The other two are nonsensical in concept and tasteless in their execution.

fuck
lets try again

You mean his husband's son?

january 2017 sure is a long month

Same as that other one.

Hussie is great at destroying any goodwill or faith he has with audiences