How come 97% of The CN Shows have shitty series finales

How come 97% of The CN Shows have shitty series finales

The only ones that ain't shitty are KND's Finale, Ed, Edd n Eddy's Finale and Regular Show's Finale

Maybe it's because 97% of CN shows are shitty?

Big Picture Show seemed like a lousy finale. Overly dramatic with an emphasis on a character the audience didn't need to know about.

Dexter gad the movie.

Apart from it, most other shows didn't have continuity to have a final.

How long do you think it took for Eddy to cave in and go back to trying to scam the kids for their moolah again?

Kevin now share jawbreakers with them.

dude, RS was massively unsatisfying, too much was happening in such a short time, it almost felt unceremonious

What about See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey or the ending to Mystery Incorporated?
Most of these shows don't really have real finales IIRC

I liked the KND finale

>or the ending to Mystery Incorporated?
>doesn't really have a real finale
You've gotta be shitting me, right?

Perhaps I wrote that wrong. Let me try again.
>What about the two I said?
>Most CN shows besides these and those previously mentioned don't have real finales.

Thing is there was a lotta scams that the kids actually enjoyed, river raft ride, turkey basters, or enjoyed playing along with the Eds, superheroes, Edco etc. It's when they got greedy that the other kids started getting pissed off.

Because they want to keep airing reruns without having to worry about any kind of continuity

You're not welcome here, Mabel.

And samurai jack

that took many years and had to be aired on adult swim for that to happen .... that is not the norm

WATCH OUT!

Dexter's Laboratory had Ego Trip. I refuse to believe there was anything beyond that, you can't convince me otherwise.

Also the Powerpuff Girls 10th anniversary special worked as a belated series finale.

Ellipses are three dots.

>implying your not a stupid sockhead who can't lift a butterfly

But with just cartoon suffer for this? they are a lot of live action with continuity that get reruns all the time

It's 'WATCHA', fuckstick.

>t. Kevin

Because most CN shows, and really TV shows in general, were designed to be able to have a lot of episodes with no real direction, so episode 2 would be as watchable as episode 200. As such, most of the show's characters would have an endgame that was either simple enough to be done in one episode (beat bad guys, get money, etc) or could be put on hold essentially permanently.

This makes a finale hard since now there has to be a major antagonist that is finale worthy, but not seem shoehorned in (a lot of shows allude to a shadowy big bad throughout episodes to cover this).

Also a lot of shows don't have a lot of notice that they are being cancelled, so you might end up with a finale that was shoehorned in or not get a proper finale at all, given most creators don't plan on getting cancelled.

>throw in a bunch of short clips while we try to make do with the rest of the money leftover from buying Heroes
Seriously, at least give us an episode epilogue about where they are in life

>Because they want to keep airing reruns
See, I would believe this if a good 81% of the schedule isn't one singular show

Courage had a nice message for it's last episode that left a good taste, too bad the episode was shit

Looks like ur trying to forget the other two seasons partially headed by Savino

I thought JLU finale was epic
Young Justice had a decent finale, imo
Dexter SHOULD have ended with the movie, but didn't
PPG movie as a prequel-finale was pretty decent
Fosters had a good finale between Good Wilt Hunting and the actual final episode

Mystery Inc is supposed to end being the prequel to the original SD series

I agree that it was pretty dramatic and I still think the happy ending was kind of forced but it was still an amazing end to the show and one of the best that a cartoon has ever had